Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

First of all thank you so much for the bigwala update 😊 and Sorry for the delayed response..Got some unexpected guests and pretty packed up for 4 days 

Coming to chapter, I knew it was Rudra πŸ˜› U didn't disappoint me, coz not anyone else dare to touch my Paro like that..their nokjhok was cute to read..Though Rudra loved Paro for Paro , I would have felt the same little jealous and insecure if I were in her place😳...Loved how Rudra made her feel at ease... So well written πŸ‘

The terrace scene was a surprise since you got me offguard with Rudra's response to Danveer's  truth coz I thought he might go guns blazing..I must say Rudra is more mature in your version...πŸ˜†

Though I understood why u skipped the night , I was expecting some tender moments between Parud, since its their night before his assignment...Kya kare ye dil manage more☺️ ...

Again loving how you instill the family values from Mohini's POV reg Sumer meeting Shatabti..

Now that was a nice cliffhanger you have ended..Rudra walking towards Shatabti and pair of eyes monitoring it...Now I will hook to the thread for next chapter for the suspense...πŸ˜›

For your question in last chapter...

What do i feel about Shatabti? ..Well she is a pataka who matches well with my tractor dilwala and form a feast of fireworks...added bonus she is a good friend of Paro..so what reasons to not like her?!..πŸ˜‰

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu.. Just when Rudra was pacifying Paro and boosting her morale, people have to disturb..

Kakusa himself gave statement of his deeds. Glad that rudra handled it well.

Now Rudra went to Paro's workplace.. But he met shatabdi first.. Waiting to know the reason..

But who s watching them..? Shantanu or someone else..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">First of all thank you so much for the bigwala update 😊and Sorry for the delayed response..Got some unexpected guests and pretty packed up for 4 days</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Coming to chapter, I knew it was Rudra πŸ˜›U didn't disappoint me, coz not anyone else dare to touch my Paro like that..their nokjhok was cute to read..Though Rudra loved Paro for Paro , I would have felt the same little jealous and insecure if I were in her place😳...Loved how Rudra made her feel at ease... So well writtenπŸ‘</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">The terrace scene was a surprise since you got me offguard with Rudra's response to Danveer's truth coz I thought he might go guns blazing..I must say Rudra is more mature in your version...πŸ˜†</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Though I understood why u skipped the night , I was expecting some tender moments between Parud, since its their night before his assignment...Kya kare ye dil manage more☺️ ...</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Again loving how you instill the family values from Mohini's POV reg Sumer meeting Shatabti..</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Now that was a nice cliffhanger you have ended..Rudra walking towards Shatabti and pair of eyes monitoring it...Now I will hook to the thread for next chapter for the suspense...πŸ˜›</font>

</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">For your question in last chapter...</font>

</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">What do i feel about Shatabti? ..Well she is a pataka who matches well with my tractor dilwala and form a feast of fireworks...added bonus she is a good friend of Paro..so what reasons to not like her?!..πŸ˜‰</font>

Glad its back to its original length. Hope you had fun with your guests.

Yup nobody but Rudra gets to touch Paro. A little jealousy and a little insecurity is normal when you wonder how well you fit in your husband's universe. She'll settle down soon.

In my version Rudra accepted that Mala made her choice and let go of his past in the previous FF itself. When she got arrested with Tejawat, he knew where her loyalities lay. More on his reflections about her in the next chapter.

Honestly deeps, I'm sure Rudra is as disappointed as you are that he didn't get some tender moments wiith his wife. I'll make it up to you both in the next chapter.

Mohini has to be involved na, after all its about her laadla beta. That's why added it.

The pair of eyes watching them belong to a person with ignoble intentions.

Glad you like my Shatabdi. You are Sumer's biggest fan l. So I asked.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice chapter rithu.. Just when Rudra was pacifying Paro and boosting her morale, people have to disturb..

Kakusa himself gave statement of his deeds. Glad that rudra handled it well.

Now Rudra went to Paro's workplace.. But he met shatabdi first.. Waiting to know the reason..

But who s watching them..? Shantanu or someone else..

Thank you. Don't worry he will find time to talk to his Paro.
Kakosa is an honest man. He had to come clean.
Rudra's actions will be more clear in the next chapter.
The mysterious man will be revealed in the next chapter.
Mariia.R thumbnail

Last two chapters;

Both were wonderful updates. I have to say that I just loved reading about Ranawat family moments. 😊

It made me wonder what it would feel to belong to a large family. I loved how Ranawat family discussed about Sumer's marriage. And Sumers comment "looks like you wife didn't enjoy HM" was hilarious. Very warm family moments.

Paro - feeling of inferiority & jealous. It made me sad. I was hoping that Rudra would have had more time to talk with her about the matter. Rudra must concentrate on managing this matter in order. I hate to see Paro so insecure about herself. And as General said " Rudra is perfect for Paro"

But how the last chapter ended; Rudra walked towards Shatabdi... why, what was that all about?  πŸ˜• Now I'm worried... Paro, she must feel awful to see this, but why Rudra is doing this? I can't believe that he is doing this to hurt Paro, but why?

And then coming to Rudra - Mala relationship. This was surprising. Rudra took the matter very well. I expected that he flew into a rage. I look forward to seeing how this part of the story will develop in the future.

And the man who stood in the shadows of the NGO office. Who was that? Shantanu? So he is back in the picture?

ps. I was looking forward to see some tender moments between Parud, but no romance. Waiting for that too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

πŸ€—

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">Last two chapters;</font></font>

<font color="#330099" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">Both were wonderful updates. I have to say that I just
loved reading about Ranawat family moments. 😊
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">It made me wonder what it would feel to belong to a
large family. I loved how Ranawat family discussed about Sumer's marriage. And
Sumers comment "looks like you wife didn't enjoy HM" was hilarious. Very warm family
moments.
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">Paro - feeling of inferiority & jealous. It made
me sad. I was hoping that Rudra would have had more time to talk with her about
the matter. Rudra must concentrate on managing this matter in order. I hate to
see Paro so insecure about herself. And as General said " Rudra is perfect for
Paro"
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">But how the last chapter ended; Rudra walked towards
Shatabdi... why, what was that all about? πŸ˜•Now I'm worried... Paro, she must feel
awful to see this, but why Rudra is doing this? I can't believe that he is
doing this to hurt Paro, but why?
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">And then coming to Rudra - Mala relationship. This was
surprising. Rudra took the matter very well. I expected that he flew into a
rage. I look forward to seeing how this part of the story will develop in the
future.
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">And the man who stood in the shadows of the NGO
office. Who was that? Shantanu? So he is back in the picture?
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">ps. I was looking forward to see some tender moments
between Parud, but no romance. Waiting for that too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="3"><font color="#330099">πŸ€—</font></font>

Mira, good to see you here.

I'm from a small family as living vicariously through the Ranavats. Thank you. Sumer is always fun to write.

Paro on the show was never concerned on how well she fit into Rudra's life. But in the real world, brides always take time to settle in their roles. That's why I wrote that in. Rudra will make things better soon.

Rudra is upto something. I'll post the next chapter you'll know what in a few minutes.

Rudra has already met Mala as Tejawat's wife. He has accepted that she is no longer a part of his life or their family. Hence he is a little detached. He won't fly into a rage just yet.

The Mystery man to be revealed soon. And you will get Parud moments too.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 22

"What? Shouldn't be over there talking to your wife?" Shatabdi asked pointing to Paro. She could . see her friend was visibly upset. "Just walk with me," Rudra instructed directly. She raised her eyebrows in askance. "Please," he whispered softy in her ear. She was taken aback by his behaviour but decided to trust him. She gave him a smile and followed. Paro didn't enjoy witnessing the exchange one bit. She turned about and walked back to the group she was working with. "Excuse me," her husband called out in a very polite tone. She looked up. He beckoned her to his side. She joined them reluctantly. He took out a blue ghagra and red choli. "I needed some work done on this. She told me you will be able to help me out," he said innocently pointing to Shatabdi. Paro felt the silky fabric of the choli and asked, "Rudra, is this for me?" He shook his head and told her its for an old friend. Paro looked at Shatabdi and her friend was glaring at her husband. Part of her wanted to shoot him with his own gun. She didn't expect him to use her to make her friend jealous. Outside a man dialled a number, "Mirza speaking. Let those army men take those dancers. I saw another pataka who will take their place. One that will make the Major's heart bleed." He ended the call with an evil smile. His enemy seems to have a weakness for beautiful women. Marry one, still flirt with another. His official wife was the one who had more security but the other woman. The one was an easy target.

Paro forced herself not to cry and asked what exactly he wanted. "This girl is the sweetest person I have ever met. And she likes... mirrors in her clothes...Not much just here and there. You see...her simplicity is her greatest beauty... You think she will like it?" he asked. Paro started to wonder if he was just teasing. She couldn't think of anyone else in Rudra's life who had a fondness for mirrors. Shatabdi was livid. She pulled his arm and asked, "You seriously want Paro, your wife to do this for you?" He nodded and reminded her that she was the best person for this job in NGO. "Rudra how can you gift clothes to another girl? It isn't proper," she scolded. He smiled innocently and told her he had actually bought another gift. He pulled out a Rajasthani dulha doll, "You know the first time we met she gave me her doll? Sometimes a small gesture is all it takes to show you care. I never thanked her until now." Paro wrapped her arms around her husband, " That girl didn't know that sweet little boy would grow up to be such a Jallad." He grabbed her closer by the waist and told her that girl's destiny will always bring her back to him. She tried to wriggle out his grasp before people around them notice. Shatabdi pointed out that they were too old to play with dolls. "Ask your friend later, she'll explain later. Now she has to say goodbye to her husband without interruption," Rudra replied his eyes focussed on his wife's lips. She turned red realising his intent. Shatabdi pointed out that they were starting to draw attention and turned to leave. Paro wanted to join her friend but Rudra was holding on too tight. Rudra called her friend back and said, "Don't agree to marry Sumer. I don't plan on you stealing my wife's away all the time." Paro glared and slapped his chest lightly. "Rudra, I heard you needed to see mw about something?" Geethanjali interrupted this time. He let his wife go and followed the general's wife to her office. Paro found her friend fuming. "You know I might marry his cousin just to annoy him," she said as soon as they met. Paro shook her head, "Kakisa didn't want us to talk about this before she spoke to your parents." Shatabdi gave a small smile. She was still on the fence on Sumer Ranavat. "Did you like Jeeja's pickles?" Paro asked. Shatabdi replied that she liked them very much. "Your sister should sell them. She'll make a fortune out of it," she added. Paro beamed. "I'll tell her that. Shatabdi, I won't ask what you think of Sumer baisa. Don't be hasty to form an opinion about him," she advised.

"Ma'am, I was wondering if you have an English tutor working here?" Rudra asked his boss's wife nonchalantly. Geethanjali wondered if Rudra wanted for Paro or she was considering studying herself for some reason. She needed to talk to her niece. "No, why do you ask?" she asked him. Rudra replied that it might come in handy if they were conversant in the language since they meet with foreigners on a regular basis. Now Geethanjali knew he was talking about Paro. She was the one who accompanied her or the Sisodia mother-daughter duo to the tourists center frequently. "That's a nice suggestion Rudra. I'll talk to the women here and put in an advertisement in the paper," she remarked. Rudra was relieved. Now Paro will have an opportunity to expand herself with minimum pressure. Under her aunt's guidance she will be soar to the skies like her butterfly friend. Geethanjali asked the young officer if he will be bringing the girls directly here. A shadow of regret crossed his visage, "Most likely ma'am. We informed their parents but they didn't come forward to take the girls home." All because she and her husband stole their dignity and self respect, he thought to himself. She assumed he was thinking of Paro, "Don't worry they will create new identities for themselves like my Paro." He frowned and she laughed. They both knew how he hated sharing his wife's affection with another. "Don't forget to meet her before leaving," she said and dismissed him.

Paro loitered around her aunt's office as she waited for her husband. "Kuwarsa hasn't left betiya? Are you expecting more gifts from him" some women teased. She blushed and decided to wait in Mrs. Sisodia's office next door instead. She opened the door and peeped inside. It was empty. But before she could step in, she was pushed inside and the door was shut. She turned around to berate the intruder when she was shoved against the wall. "Jallad! what..." before she could complete her sentence his lips claimed hers. He gently bit her lower lip and relished the moan that tore from her lips. He released her arms and held her closer. Her hands roamed freely over his chest till it came to rest on the ribbon she had stitched. She smiled proudly at her husband, "Major Rudra Pratap Ranavat, I'm very proud of you for doing this. I never thought I would see those girls again. I assumed we lost them for good." He smiled back and replied that she was the reason for his success. She blushed prettily and looked away bashfully. "I'm serious if you hadn't found the courage to expose Tejawat at that press conference, I would have been dishonourably discharged from BSD." She pouted remembering how it was her blind trust that threatened him with court martial. He continued, "And now I see this brave, beautiful woman who didn't let one tragedy destroy her future and I'm hoping her sisters have the same strength." Something just clicked in her mind, "That's why you were so restless last night. You were worried about this mission." She had expected him to be in a amorous mood the previous night, since he won't be seeing her for a few days. But she didn't even feel his arms around her like she used to before their honeymoon. A part of her was disappointed that her husband was lost in his own world rather than lose himself in her. She feeling very guilty and looked down avoiding his glance which seemed to bore into her soul. He wondered how she guessed his mood yesterday. After talking to his uncle, it was hard for him to think of anything but that woman. She had been willing to put up with a traitor out of love but couldn't stand up with an abusive husband for him. It was hard to accept that her actions were voluntary. But then she did betray her own family for him why not the country too. He lay awake the entire night how he truly wasted his entire adolescence worrying about her. He had cursed his own luck when it came to women in his life. Then the wind had blown Paro's silken locks on his face. He had resolved at that moment that she will be the only woman who mattered anymore. He would spend the rest if his life making her feel special and loved. He had kissed her forehead gently and left to make arrangements before he left. Now as he ran his fingers along the length of her body, he felt stupid for wasting half the night worrying about a woman who never looked back. It would been so much better if he had made new memories with his wife than dwell in old ones with her. But just like before she threatened to rob his peace. The small world he was building with Paro was too previous for him to risk. She didn't have a place in his life anymore. Kakosa can help her if he chooses, but as long as she stays away from their home he didn't care to confront her. Their paths separated fifteen years back. They will never rejoin again even if Ranavat forgives her.

Paro realised that her husband was lost in his thoughts again. "Rudra, can you promise me one thing?" she asked. "Anything," he replied softly. "Whenever you can, don't forget to call me? No matter how busy you are. I just need to hear your voice to know you are alright," she started to babble. He placed his finger on her lips to stop her. "Listen," he said guiding her ear to his chest. "Can you here my heart say anything other than Paro?" he asked. She sighed as his scent flooded her senses. She would miss this and so many other things unique about him. Her eyes were starting to well up. "Paro, don't worry so much. I'm not going away to war. I'll be back before you know it," he hugged her tight. She whispered that she will still miss him. "You won't have time. You have to fix mirrors in that choli before I return," he instructed. She saluted earning a hearty laugh from him. "Be honest. Did you really think it was for some other girl?" he asked. She thought about it for a minute and nodded slowly. "You know by know there has never been another woman in my life," he scolded gently. "Laila! What about her?" she said remembering his old acquaintance with the dancer. "Paro, you know how little she meant to me. How can you even place her in the same league as you? Besides she has a husband to buy things for her now. Not that I ever took the trouble " he was starting to get annoyed. "Really? She is married now? To whom? Where does she live?" Paro asked curiously. "I met her at Jetpur a few months back when I was on border duty. She runs a dhabha with her husband," he informed. Paro processed this new information. His phone rang and he knew he had to go. He cupped her face gently and kissed her lightly. "I'll be back before you know it," he whispered in her ear. She walked him to his jeep not letting go of his hand. As he drove away his eyes never left the rear-view mirror, preserving the memory of the gorgeous woman who waved at him.

Paro slowly walked into her aunt's office. He aunt gave her a small smile. "Did you cry when you said goodbye?" she asked. Paro replied that she tried really hard not to. After sometime she asked, "Maasiji, does it get easier after a few missions?" Her aunt remembered how miserable she was the first time VK left for a mission after their wedding. "I know it's hard beta. Sometimes you need to remind yourself that he has gone to do something important. And will return as soon as possible," she advised. Paro nodded. She saw the huge piles of paperwork on the desk and asked if she needed help. Geethanjali was glad that she was trying to focus on her work. "Paro, what do you think about Spoken English classes?" she asked her niece. The young woman's face lit up. Her aunt noticed and continued, "Do you think it would be useful? Will the other women here be interested?" Paro was delighted, "Maasijj, this is an excellent idea. People can learn the language without having to go back to school and study awful books. You should see the heavy books Sunheri baisa carries around. But if its just a spoken language course, there won't be any books or exams." Her aunt now realised why the young soldier came to her with the suggestion. "Why don't you enquire and let me know who else is interested?" she told Paro who was dreaming of her husband's reaction when she greets him in English. "Paro! Paro! Are you listening?" she checked. Paro smiled sheepishly. Her aunt handed a folder to her, "These are the girls your darling husband will bring back. Tell me about them." She eagerly told her about Manjiri's beauty and Poonam's grace. "They were so young when they were married off. But their families were too poor, they needed Thakurasa to take up the responsibility. But they had such wonderful dreams for their future," she reminisced. Her aunt assured they could find a way to make their dreams true once more. They too will have a second chance just like her.

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Author's note

Dear readers, I would like to inform you that I'm on an impromptu vacation for the next month and will not be posting for the duration. I will get back to this story refreshed and with new ideas for our beloved couple.

Until then,

Take care,
RithuEdited by -Suganthi- - 9 years ago
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi rithu, beautiful update. Paro jealous, but Rudr was just playing with her. Well it helped in deflecting the enemy's attention. 
He is trying to make Paro's dream come true. 

Have a great vacation. Will be waiting for u. 
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Uff hot update Rits. Loved the smouldering passion between Rudra and Paro as well as the sweet and gentle affection between them. So Shatabdi is going to be kidnapped :) I wonder if Sumer is going to get a chance to play hero.
Loved how the doll made an appearance. Will look forward to Paro's English classes.