fantastic
mind blowing
splendid
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly, a very very BiG sorry prishnee di and sonia di!!!! For commenting so late, i promise this is my last late comment next time i will comment on each and every update!!! Sorrry Once again!!!!

The updatesss were,
Superbbb
Romantic
Awesome
Mindblowing
Sweet
Caring
Loving
Humble
Adorable
Sexy
Hawt
Mind blowing
Splendid
Virika!!!!
Loved the all the updatss, omg how romantic was the karavachauth!!!! Eeeks i was blushing eveeytime when i was reading ur updates!!! Tooo goood!!! Loved each and every bit of the karavachauth scene!!! The way they celebrated , the way viren have done all the arrangement, the way viren wants jeevika to relive the 1st honeymoon!!! Hayeee!!!! Tooo amazing wonderful!!!! Jeevika is so lucky to have a husband like viren who surprises her everytime! The last update was sad as viren was leaving jeevika!!! But he will always remain present too jeevika and the way viren had hide the notes to make jeevika feel better and she does feel alone or sad!!!!!
M just speechless dont know what to write !!!! Reading ur updates makes my day!!! And sorry di's for commenting late!!!!
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for the pm's and updates!!!
MebinAhmed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur  last three updates yar.😊
the way u have portrayed my virika here just brilliant 😉
Hats off to u yar.
I hope they will get their desire happiness soon.
&&&&&& plez update it soon 😭

MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 
Sorry for the late comment 
It was beautiful 
Hope viren comes back soon
Continue soon! 
wal43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 9😊

Jeevika went to bed waiting eagerly for Viren's call. She hugged Viren's pillow and slowly she drifted to sleep to the most beautiful flashback ever of her life. She had smile on her face while sleeping. She was dreaming of Viren. Her sleep was disturbed with a phone call. She thought it was Viren but it was a wrong number. She checked the time and siad to herself Virenji is still on the flight, what shall i do, am not able to sleep'. She went to take out her laptop and started working on her event. She has a very big event coming up for the school where she works and she wanted everything to be perfect. After several hours of working, she started feeling sleepy again. As soon as she fell asleep, Viren messaged her.

Hey love, i just landed,i will call you once i am out. Love you Jeevika, missing you already.'

Jeevika was asleep and did not even heard her phone beep. Viren on the other side got to know that Jeevika is sleeping because he knew that if Jeevika was not sleeping she would have replied back quickly. So he decided to send her another message.

I know you must be sleeping, as soon as you wake up call me, i will be waiting. Sleep tight my sleeping beauty.'

Jeevika woke up around 7am. She checked her phone and saw the two messages from Viren. She smiled to the messages and thank god for bringing Viren in her life. She decided to call Viren but then she thought that Viren must be sleeping. She text back.

Good morning Virenji, i did not want to disturb you, i am missing you too. Come back soon. We will talk during the day. Love you loads.'

Jeevika woke up to get ready. She made sure she took everything for work and rush downstairs. She had a quick breakfast and leave for work. On the other hand, Viren woke up due to a phone call confirming his conference meeting. He saw the message of Jeevika. He did not reply back instead waiting to be 9 to phone Jeevika. Jeevika was in the same state here as well. As the clock strike 9, she gives her class a break and run to the kids garden. She had a feeling that Viren will call her and eventually he did.

V- Hello Jeevika, how are you love?

J- Hello Virenji, how will i be without you? I miss you. Dont know how will i spend these 2 weeks without you.

V- Dont be sad, it will go on quickly.

J- Yes Virenji. You reached safely? All is ok with you?

V- Yes my fmji. I am alright. Have you had your breakfast?  

J- Yes Virenji. I am sorry, yesterday i fell asleep. I was waiting for your call and dont know when i fell asleep.

V- Its ok Jeevika, its good you need sleep. We have not been sleeping too much these days, you know what i mean right?

J- Virenji you and your naughty mind. Ok i have to go now. We will talk tonight. I love you Virenji.

V- Oho before asking i already get an i love you.

J- Virenji..(shying away)

V- I know you are blushing..ok go now we will talk later. Love you too.

Jeevika went to her class and Viren went back to sleep for a while again. They both got busy during the day with their work. Hours passed and soon it was night. Jeevika was in bed going through her wedding album.  She was missing Viren and Viren called her.

V- Hey sweetheart are you not sleeping?

J- How can i sleep without you by my side?

V- Oh looks like someone wants me badly.

J- Virenji you..

V- Ok ok i was kidding love, how was your day?

J- My day was ok and how about you?

V- My conference just got over, have a formal dinner so i have to go for it.

J- Oh ok, i wont keep you long. We will talk when you are back.

V- Jeevika i might get late and you have work tomorrow. You go to sleep i will message you when i come back.

J - Ok Virenji, you take care.

V- You take care too, i love you and good night sweetheart. Sleep tight gorgeous.

J- Thank you Virenji. Love you too.

Days passed and Viren and Jeevika missed each other a lot. They talked every morning and every night, they used to face time as well so that they could see each other.  It has been nearly one week that Viren was in London. Jeevika was sitting in bed when she got a reminder on her phone. It was the reminder for Viren's birthday coming up. She was very happy and she start making the preparations. She surfed online looking for some best places to celebrate Viren's birthday. She finally decided one place and she made the booking for Bali. Soon after she received the confirmation mail from the resort and she was happy but then she thought of something. Virenji birthday is in 2 weeks, oh i missed it again.' She quickly went to her calendar app on her phone and  saw that she was right. She missed her menstrual cycle. It was the fifth time she missed it in her 3 years of wedding. Sometimes it was because of stress,sometimes because of  medications and sometimes because of her intimacy with Viren which caused her missed her cycle. She started having all kind of thoughts in her mind. Could i be pregnant?' could it be a false alert' could it because of stress?' She did not know what to do. Should i call Virenji?' Should i visit the doctor?' She did not know what to do. She then remembered that she has a pregnancy test kit that she had bought hiding it from Viren. She was afraid to take the test. What if it turns out to be like last time' she said to herself. She started crying. She cried for a longtime still undecisive. On the other side, Viren was restless. It was as if he knew that Jeevika was not well. He then said to himself maybe i am overthinking because i am missing her too much today. I will call her in a while, she must be already waiting for me.' Jeevika mustured the courage and went to the bathroom to take the test. She waitied for 10 minutes and went to check back at the results. She looked down to see the results. All she wanted after seeing the results was Viren by her side, she knew that Viren needed to be here to hold her, flashback of everything was coming in front of her, tears rolling down her cheeks and Viren was calling her..

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE UPDATE
PLEASE DO HIT LIKE AND COMMENT
SORRY FOR DELAYING THE UPDATE
Credit - prishnee @virikalover16
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update!
Its so cute to see how much they miss each other
Loved their talks over the phone and Viren's light teasing ;)
You described her fears so perfectly
Her emotions not knowing whether she's pregnant or not
I could really feel what she was going thru
Im 100% confident that she's pregnant now **happy dance**
So I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update!!
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
can u update it already? :P

Res! :)
suju143 thumbnail
Amazing update :)
Loving virika's convo on phone !!!
Awww...Jeevika plan viren's birthday surprise that was so Great..Looking forward to read :)
Fabulous update..I hope jeevika is pregnant :)
Can't wait for read your next update :)
Thanks for pm :)
Do update soon :)
VirikaLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Virikas convo was sooo cute update real soon can't wait to c if jeevika is pregnant or not! 😊
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowieee!!!!!!!
Finally virika talked to each other from a long time!!!! Feeling sad for virika as they both r missing each other sooo sooo muchhh!!!!
Eeeks cant wait for the suspence and omg jeevika is going to plan something mindblowing on viren's bday hayeee cant wait anymore !!!!!!
Updateee sonishhh di!!!!
Waiting eagerly
Thankkk u prishnee di and sonia di!!!
Love uuu