Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Luved the update! Continue soon please 😊
suju143 thumbnail
Amazing update :)
Fantastic
Viren loves jeevika a lot :)
Loved the way viren give jeevika's Gifts :))
Beautiful update <33
Thanks for pm :)
update soon :)
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
loved how jeevika send a out of the kitchen seeing that marks 
loved virika conversation 
and priya condition not flirting with viren 
poor girl 
waiting for the next update
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
splendid
continue soon 
thanks for the pm 
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Super!!!
i loved how you showed priya here!! :D 
And how jeevika made her jealous!!
i love viren ;)
super update!!
and its karwachauth woah!! 
loving the track 
and how u describe the emotions :) 
continue soon!!
waiting :)
wal43 thumbnail
Thank you for liking our work and commenting
please keep doing it!!!
Credit - prishnee @virikalover16
for the beautiful update...

CHAPTER - 7A

4am when Jeevika's alarm start ringing. She moves away from Viren and switched it off.  She covers Viren properly with the blanket and went to the bathroom to freshen up. She came out dressed in a very simple salwar suit and went to the kitchen with her wet hair tied with her towel. She started preparing the pharatas and a potato dish. She then starts to prepare Viren's favorite kheer and she was just stirring the kheer when she felt two hands sliding her waist and hug her. She knew perfectly who it was.

J- Good morning Virenji.

V- Good morning my love, you look fresh as ever.

J- Unlike you, i had already taken my bath. Go and freshen up, we need to do the prayers and eat before sunrise.

V - Ok ok my teacher ji. ( kissing her cheeks)

Jeevika set up everything properly from the dishes to the offerings for the prayers. She went upstairs to get dressed. She took out her new salwar suit which Viren gifted her last week to wear especially for today. It was a red suit with golden embroidery. . She quickly changed while Viren was still in the bathroom. She was just going to tie her suit laces at the back when she felt two hands on her back. Jeevika shivers as Viren touches her back and tied the laces. He turned Jeevika towards him and he took her mangalsutra and make her wear it followed by her sindoor in between her hair. Jeevika hugs Viren tightly.

J - I love you Virenji.

V- Love you too, lets go else we will get late.

They headed downstairs to their small prayer room and Jeevika covers her head and does the prayers.

Jeevika in her mind Today on this karwachaut please bless my husband with success and and a long life. May he gets all the happiness he deserves and he always be safe. Give me courage to keep this fast for him.'

Viren in his mind Always give me courage to keep Jeevika happy all the time. Always keep her smiling and protect her always.'

After the prayers, they headed to the dining area where they fed each other with love. And Viren kept admiring Jeevika.

V- Jeevika you still look beautiful as ever. I still remember the day of our wedding, your red lehenga,your red bangles,your make up,our honeymoon. I wish I could go back 3 years back.

J- Yes Virenji, those were beautiful moments. Wished we could relive them again.

Saying this, their forehead joined,their nose touched and their lips sealed a passionate kiss. While they were enjoying this moment, an idea struck Viren and he pulled out of the kiss.

V- Jeevika, arent you getting late?

J- Oh Virenji, yes i forgot i have a parents teacher meeting this morning. I will leave. You please check eveything before you leave. She kissed him on the forehead and she leaves.

Viren in her mind Great idea Viren, quickly get back to work.' He cleaned the kitchen and quickly dressed  up in a pair of jeans and shirt went to his office. He greeted everyone and instructed them their work and he left the office. He went to the florist and ordered fresh red roses and petals of red roses which he will come to pick up in the afternoon and headed home. He quickly changed into his shorts and tshirt. The clock striked 9 and he phones Jeevika. It was his routine to call Jeevika everyday at this time to ask her if she reached safely.

V- Hello jaaneman, reached safely? How was your meeting?

J- Hello Virenji, yes i reached safely and my meeting was ok. I do not have much work to complete so i will try to leave a bit early today.

V- Great, ok will be waiting for you. ( He frowned his head hearing this and in his mind, if Jeevika comes early, i will not be able to do what i wanted.)

He then got an idea and called Jeevika's principal and explained her his plan and asked her to keep Jeevika busy till 5pm to which she agreed. Viren continued with his surprise. Hours later,Viren received Jeevika's message. Virenji, i might be late, the principal needs some reports to be completed. I am sorry'.

Viren replied her Its ok my love, you take your time and come home safely. Love you'

Jeevika Love you too'

Viren was happy that all is going according to his plans.  Time was going on so quickly and he rushed to the florist to pick up his flowers. He arranged everything in the backyard. Jeevika called him at 5.30.

J- Virenji, i just left school, i am stucked in the traffic. I will reach around 7pm. Please book our favorite restaurant for dinner after breaking the fast we will go there.

V-Dont worry Jeevika, just be safe.

Viren was waiting eagerly for his wife to come home. Finally his wait got over when he heard Jeevika closing the garage. He switched off the lights and wait for Jeevika to enter the house. Jeevika was surprised to see their house all dark. She called out.

j- Virenji,Virenji where are you?

Viren comes behind her and blindfold her eyes.

V- Shsshhh Mrs Vadhera.

J- Virenji, i have so many things to prepare please let me go.

V- Everything is set, just come with me.

He took her bag away and leads her to the stairs. He lifted Jeevika in his arms and went towards their bedroom. He opens her eyes and Jeevika was again amazed by the sight in front of her. Viren has put her saree on the bed, a rose and a matching jewellery set. This was your gift yesterday i gave you. Jeevika hugs Viren and she smiled.

J- Thank you Virenji. That is the best karwachaut ever.

V- Keep your thank you for later. This is only the start. Many more to come. For the meantime, go and get ready and when you finish you call me i will come to fetch you, dont try to cheat because i will lock the door from outside.

Saying so he winked at Jeevika and leave the bedroom. Jeevika was amazed but she was loving it. Viren in the meantime set up everything in the backyard. He lit the candles he had placed in candles jar on the lawn. He lit a small lantern in a tent which he set up. He was just now waiting for Jeevika's call. He did not have to wait much and her call arrived. He went to his room and open the door. He was mesmerized by Jeevika's beauty. He kissed her forehead and lift her in his arms bringing her downstairs in the backyard. Jeevika could not believe her eyes. Dinner was ready on the table, candles all around the lawn, her thali was ready for her to break the fast and she was surprised by the tent. Viren has cooked her favorite dish, raajma chawal, got her favorites sweets kalakand and the kheer she prepared this morning. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and Viren cupped her face and swipe away her tears.

V- Dont cry Jeevika, i love doing all these for you. You do not know how much you mean to me and how much i you do for me.

J- You are the best husband ever.

They kept hugging till Jeevika saw the moon up.

J- Lets go break the fast Virenji, am sure you are hungry.

V- You know me so well baby. He winked at her.

They perform the rituals and they break each other's fast. Viren took out a small box from his kurta and knelt down before Jeevika.

V- I love you today,tomorrow and forever. Will you spend the rest of our life with me?

Jeevika was overwhelmed seeing a beautiful diamond ring. She extended her hand and Viren put the ring in her finger and they hug. They sat down to have dinner and Jeevika insisted they dine in the same plate. They fed each other, held hands romanticly when Jeevika asked Viren.

J - Virenji when did you do all these?

V- hmm when the principal told you to complete reports,

J- Oh so it was your idea. By the way Virenji, why this tent?

V- Hmmm today we'll relive our 3 years back honeymoon. You remember? Goa, our first night in the tent on the beach, secluded to each other?

Jeevika shy away and lowers her eyes.

V- Will you be part of this wonderful night with me Mrs Vadhera?

He extends his hand towards Jeevika and...

To be continued...

Chapter 7B scroll down...
Edited by Sp43588 - 9 years ago
wal43 thumbnail

CHAPTER - 7B (mature 18+)

V- Will you be part of this wonderful night with me Mrs Vadhera?

He extends his hand towards Jeevika and she accepted by extending her hand towards him.Viren led her in the lawn where he played a soft tune on his phone and they danced very closely. Jeevika turned her back to Viren pressing it against his chest. Viren held her tightly as they continued dancing on the song kyunki tum hi ho..'

J- Virenji thank you so much for this wonderful surprise.

V- There is more to come my love. ( Moving her hair on one side and places his chin on her shoulder)

J- I cannot wait to relive all these memories with you again.

Jeevika could feel Viren breath as he whispered her name and slides his hand to her neck. Viren threads his fingers through her hair and Jeevika tilted her head back, exposing her neck more. Viren's warm and wet tongue slides from Jeevika's shoulder to her earlobe. She could sense Viren breathing harder and dropping wet kisses on her neck.

V- I want you Jeevika.

Slowly,lightly grazing her arm, caressing her skin and drawing goosebumps to her. Jeevika could feel his fingertips sliding her neck and he rubs down her nape. Swiftly Viren turns her around and captured her lips in a soul-starved kiss. Jeevika pulled back gasping for breath. The did not speak as they knew words were not necessary. Viren grasps her hand and softly whispers..

V- Come with me.

He leads her to the tent and they enters. Jeevika had a total flashback of her honeymoon with Viren in Goa. There was one cozy mattress, dimmed lantern, a blanket, petals of roses on the mattress and one pillow. Only one pillow because Jeevika always sleep on Viren's chest. She was overwhelmed by all these preparations. She held Viren's hand as he lifted her in his arms and layed her down on the mattress. Viren dimmed the lantern completely and adjusted himself beside Jeevika holding her close to him as she rested her head on his chest. Both went in their honeymoon flashback.

Flashback

Viren kissed Jeevika and she responded with equal passion but was feeling a bit uncomfortable as Viren was undressing her. Viren sensed this and told her.

V- Jeevika, i care for you more than anything else, be assured that whatever we are going to do will never be against your will or be hurtful to you in any manner. Just be relaxed and cheerful.

Hearing those words, Jeevika felt safe and comfortable and surrendered herself to the man of her life, her husband, her Virenji forever.

Flashback ends.

V- Jeevika where are you lost?

J- Nothing Virenji, i was just thinking about out honeymoon. How you made me fall in love again with you.

V- Are you ready to fall in love again with me tonight?

Jeevika hids her face in Viren's chest. Viren lifted her face up and they kissed passionately.  Their tongue dancing into each other's mouth. Viren started to unwrapped her saree and started kissing her bare middle. Without stop kissing, he moved his hand at the back and untied her blouse letting it loose. Jeevika closed her eyes like she did for the first time when Viren was undressing her. He unhook her bra letting her bare breast out. He cupped them  and pressed them making Jeevika moaned. He removed his clothes and pull over the blanket over them. Viren's bare chest pressed against Jeevika's body and she opened her eyes to see the her Virenji. They both knew that their love making would be really special tonight. Viren wanted to pleasure Jeevika all night making  her his forever again. He wanted that firm sensation in his manhood to last and last for a very longtime.  Jeevika hugged Viren as he was nuzzling her neck. She went in the flashback again where Viren was going to enter her for the first time.

Flashback

V- Jeevika its gonna be painful when i break into. If you don't want it we can stop here.

J- Am ready Virenji. I leave it to you.

Viren pushed himself inside her with pressure. She was moaning with pain and pleasure while Viren was kissing her.

V- You have got over it sweetheart, now we are truly one and its going to get only better from here.

Jeevika ends her flashback as Viren bites her neck roughly.

J - Oouch !

V- Sorry you smell so good and i got carried away.

J - Its ok Virenji.

Jeevika knew that Viren was ready to enter her and thus she said lovingly.

J - Virenji come into me.

Viren kissed her forehead and settle himself in between her thighs. He filled that special place, HIS PLACE so perfectly. This particular karwachaut was no exception.

V - Ar you okay my love?

J- Am fine, love. Am just going to need a moment to adjust.

Viren stayed numb for about a minute when Jeevika gave him a nod

V- Ok am going to fill in you full. ( Whispering in her ears)

Viren pushed a little harder and he finally started thrusting slowly,making sure his ladylove was comfortable to which she replied with kisses on his neck.

Jeevika could feel his hot breath against her neck as he began to place kisses all over it gently and nipping at the skin, no doubt marking her as his again forever and ever. Jeevika moaned out rather loudly, indicating him to move faster. Viren was moaning into her ear stirring a deep need in Jeevika that she never knew existed and Jeevika would never get tired of hearing him making those sounds.

They continued making love passionately with their hands roaming around each other body. Viren was making love to her like their first time. They were enjoying each other's warmth. Viren began to thrust faster .The feeling they were experiencing as they came together was amazing. Jeevika was feeling as if her body was melting into him as they became one flesh. Jeevika had tears rolling down her cheeks and Viren swipe them away and they kiss passionately. They let out a loud moan into each other's mouth as they both climaxed at the same time. They stayed physically connected letting their body relaxed.

V- Jeevika are you alright love? Did i hurt you?

J-  Yes am alright. You could never hurt me. I love you Virenji, I love you so much. ( She said in a husky voice).

V- I love you too Jeevika. How was it?

J- Virenji, i felt i was 3 years back. The same emotions were flowing in and brought tears to my eyes. Everything was just the same.

V- Ahan there is one difference, we were by the beach 3 years back now we are by a swimming pool winking at Jeevika.

Jeevika kissed Viren and he left a soft moan in her mouth, pressing his body hard against Jeevika lower body and she responded by moving her thigh more closer to Viren. Viren let out a loud moan again near her neck and slowly started pulling out from her after Jeevika nodded a yes giving him the assurance that she received every last drop of his liquid masculinity inside her. Viren moved beside Jeevika and they hugged each other closely. Viren kissed her forehead and they talked about their life how it changed over these three years. Viren and Jeevika snuggled more closely and played footsies. Viren suddenly pulled Jeevika over him and kissed her passionately to show her how much he loved her,how incomplete he is wihout her and they ended up making love and Jeevika moaned her Virenji's name again surrendering herself to him, letting the moon be the witness of this beautiful moment,thanking god for putting Virenji in her life every single day and let their love cherish for a lifetime.

I hope you all like the update
please do hit like and comment
we have given 2 updates back to back so please do comment and like!!!
Credit - @virikalover16

Next update after a lots of comments
till then enjoy😊
Edited by Sp43588 - 9 years ago
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Im first!!
And Oh my goodness!
Such a sweet romantic update!!
Viren is perfection <3
Truly the best husband ever
I wanna virenji!!!
Ahh but dont we all? ;)
His "teacherjii" - that part was adorbs
his plan for jeevs, the tent...
Just to relive their first honeymoon
oh my!
this has gotta be one of ur cutest updates
How could you do this to me???
How could you end it there???
Pleaseee update really really sooon!!!!
And keep doing such a fantastic job with this ff!!!
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And then you post the update...
well 😳
dont really have any words to describe that...
kinda speechless from all that raw passion..
may take a while to find words...
πŸ˜†
VirikaLuver thumbnail
Such an awesome update that to 2 of them! They wer both amazing as usual n sweet as well virens surprise was so cute n really showed how much he luvs jeevika. After this amazing update hope u continue real soon! 😊
wal43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KryanVirikaLuv

And then you post the update...
well 😳
dont really have any words to describe that...
kinda speechless from all that raw passion..
may take a while to find words...
πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot
for appreciating it
you always do😊😊 no doubt!!!