Users

Frequent Posters

nitrit95 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
get lots of rest n drink lots of fluids n get well soon ok
jdd1959 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I    M     MISSING     UR      Dr.  R  Ji    N   KHUSHI      VERY  MUCH...
I    HOPE    U     R     BETTER     NOW.   TAKE     CARE    N    COME   BACK    SOON.   EAGERLY      WAITING     4  U...N      SBH
Dhrenu thumbnail
Missing ur update dear...!! Hope ur fine now..!!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope you are feeling better now deepthiya
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope you are fine.. Get well soon
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
Kiyon keh tum hee ho...abh tum hee hoo...zindagi ,abh tum hee hoo...heheh :)...WELCOME BACK 

awesome update..loved it to the core...starting from bar scene...how beautiful u have written it ..i can see it live from here ..:)...wow.. DIL and FIL...hehehe...this shows how much up to date these all friends r with each other lives...its an amazing bond...hum tou jee uthay in ki friendship deekh ker jayse :)..arnav lost in his dil ki duniya but anjali and arjun played the role of awesome friends bring back that smile on arnav's face...loved the song...truly apt for arnav state...loved it...but then the game changes and anjali love story did a peek a boo...and now its arnav's turn to tease anjali...hmm...very interesting...tell me in future is there any chance of arnav playing cupid bringing arjun and anjali together?? :)

poor arnav turning and tossing... thinking about the pain and hurt his father felt...who is more than a father and closer than a friend for him...he is for sure at toughest spot...family verses heart..
and between this all mess...  her message :)...

now is there any minute detail which u ignores baby...even charger discussion right there...hehe...how amazing writer u r..seriously..that waking up early for getting water from pump...and his seriousness in understanding the situation at hand...no direct supply of water ...now don't tell me he going to make sure a truck stands outside her home for clean water...i know he must be thinking to do so too ...lol

loved khushi concern for arnav here...its such a good feel to see...khushi also taking interest in arnav like a good friend...just from his message she got it that arnav not in his usual form...u have written  brilliant the torture of wait ...hehe...loved the way khushi was all cheered up knowing he going to be with her till the end...poor he though is supporting her fully but also feeling the pressure of living up to the expectation...thats amazing deeps...something new about his character coming out in every update :)...how sincere person he is..

loved the friendly gup shup on his well wishers :)...loved the way khushi was at ease with him...loved how he wanted to clear the story behind the mb name ..he true chatter box...told her the story ...so dick hell is arjun creation ...lol...side by side noticing her willingness to know him  from her silence he got the clue...:)..thats simply awesome

my dear rapid-fire-mechancial-gun...this "my dear" gave me immense pleasure :)

"There should not be any secret between us"...i think this line stole the show :)

MS Offbeat...hehe...u r amazing with names deeps...loved it..even khushi is enjoying her all new names...lol

how realistic u in ur approach once again by showing typical neighbours who r more interested in gossiping people around than  minding their own business...shashi came to know finally that khushi going out to call...i don't want to even imagine the repercussion of this news now :(

i loved lawyer and khushi scene...maybe lawyer is from arnav 's side so he feels cool and chill too :)...how well khushi told him about payal and garima ...another real side of society ...both having minimal interaction...they only knew wt khushi had told them...
its so sad to know wt the honest and innocent workers at alibaugh going through...and its a shocking news for khushi too...and then came the sight of shashi ...ufff wt next now...is there any peace for this girl ... loved the chap...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊
Awesome update once again Deepthi,
The camaradrie between the 3 friends and now a new twist is unveiled with the song and twirl. Anjali and Arjun.. 

The sweet conversation between the two sweet souls.. Their budding relationship is just amazing. And the reason behind the name Dick'sHell is exactly what I had thought about initially. 

But, meri jaan the way you concluded this chapter meri to jaan atak gayi hai yaar... How do you expect me to survive till the next update... 
My neck in breaking into hives with the amount of anxiety and shock I suffered...

Already waiting with bated breath 😕

Edited by _Mini_ - 9 years ago
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Deepthi, Welcome back 🤗. I love your display picture 😉

Aha...Anjali - Arjun love story in making...sounds interesting and waiting to see how he realizes and how she confesses etc etc...😉

Enjoyed reading Arnav - Kushi phone conversation and his assurance to follow the case till she wins 👏

I think Kushi will deduce that Arnav was sleepless last night due to Alibaugh closure. Is Shashi aware of this? This news must be in paper. Don't know why these annoying neighbors didn't share that news with Kushi.

Oh god now Kushi will have earful from her father.

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago