Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by Cupcake. - 9 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 24

Rey took her to the shop that belong to RS fashion house which belonged to his dadi but now he is handling that one too along with his construction business.Rey signaled all the staff members to empty the shop, He wanted to be alone for sometime with his taani.

"Taani as i said before, I will get to chose beach wear for you. Remember?" Rey asked leading her toward the new line of beach wear.

"Yes Rey, I remember and I know you will chose what is best for me, I trust you." Taani answered him, her innocent answers never failed to melt him in front of her innocent love.

"And as i always say, I won't ever break your trust on me" Rey replied with smile. Rey selected some dresses for her, something that was in fashion yet less revealing. Taani smiled seeing the dresses. She liked them without any second thought. Rey saw the swimsuits, an instant his naughty mind wants to see her in those.

"Rey how will I wear these ones. These are too revealing, I will be uncomfortable in these" Taani told him seeing him picking up swimsuits.

"You can wear them when we will go for swimming in my farm house there..Just you & me." Rey suggested knowing his shy kitten will be uncomfortable in front of so many people.

"Hmn thats better idea." Taani responded smiling at him innocently. 

"You wanna try these dresses?" Rey asked her.

"No. I will try these at home. I'm not in mood right now" Taani answered him, smiling meekly. Rey rolled his eyes,  her moods, thats the only thing he hadn't understand till now.

"Sure" Rey picked all the dresses and kept it on counter. He called the manager who come there with one of his employee. Rey told him to pack all the dresses and kept them in his car. After finishing their shopping They come out of the store.

"Taani do you want anything else?" Rey asked her. Taani looked at him with twinkling eyes.

"Urmn..Rey will you buy me anything i want?" Taani questioned him back. Rey look at her, he know something was going on in her pretty head.

"Did i ever say No to you. My kitten, you just order whatever you want and your rey will fulfill your every wish. Now say what you want, I'll buy" Rey said to her, taking her hand in her. 

"Can you buy me a cell phone? Please" Taani said with puppy eyes.

"Anything for my love. Come" Rey hold her hand and took her to the shop.

"I want same model you have" Taani told him happily. Rey smiled seeing her happy, That had became the only aim in his life now, keeping her safe & happy. They bought Iphone 6, taani was jumping from inside getting her first cell phone.

"Lets go home Rey. Now I want to take some rest. I'm tired" Taani told him as they come out of the mall, Rey nodded they head toward the parking lot with bodyguards following them, One of his bodyguard had already kept all the bags in his car.

They sat in their car and drove to singhania mansion, All the way Taani was blabbering about how much she liked the clothes he chose for her and like always he was listening her with a smile.

Soon they reached singhania mansion, Rey parked his car in his garage just then his cell phone ring caught his attention.

"Hello" Rey picked up the call as he saw the caller ID.

"If you want know who is after your Taani then meet me at Sunset point in an hour" Says the person from other side and cut the call. Rey was confused, why that person wants to help him. 

"Kitten You go inside, I have to go somewhere, some urgent work come up suddenly" Rey told her, taani look at him, his expressions were saying that its serious.

"Okay but try to come soon, we will have dinner together" Taani said to him, Rey nodded in agreement. Taani opened the car door, was about to step down but he hold her arm and pulled her back. Taani gave him confused look. Rey smirked and smacked his lips against her, kissing her hard. Taani gripped on to his hair and kissed him back. Taking her lower lips between his teeth, rey tugged it asking her to open up for him. His arms were protectively wrapped around her waist. Unconsciously she parted her lips giving him entry to enter her mouth. Their tongues were playing with each other, Taani felt thousands of butterflies dancing in her belly which she knew only happen when her Rey is around. 

Rey broke the kiss leaving her panting heavily for breath. Rey hit his forehead with hers gently, smiling at her. Her eyes were close, with content smile on her face left him mesmerized by her serene beauty.

"Bye" Taani peck his lips one more time and stepped down from the car, He called his servant and told him to take all the bags from car and kept them in his room. After that rey drove away. Leaving her alone in home.

Taani went in her room, quickly changing her clothes she went in his or their Room. She still hasn't shifted her things in his room as she wasn't well and also she don't want anyone else to do her work, She will do it on her own once she gets better.

Taani sat on his bed with her new cell phone in her hand. First thing she did was added his number and put his pic as her screen wallpaper. 

"What should i do now? I don't even have sharon's number" Taani thought to herself.

"Idea! i will cook dinner for him. And this time servants also will be there to help me, he won't scold me for working alone in kitchen" Taani grinned at her own idea. Keeping her cell phone on side table, she went downstairs in kitchen.

"Taani Ma'am do you need anything?" Their cook, Liza asked her politely. Taani grinned at her.

"Today I will cook dinner" Taani told her. Liza's eyes widen in surprise.

"No ma'am, Rey sir will kill me if something happened" Liza said to her, knowing if taani got even a slightest scratch rey will kill her without any second thought.

"Nothing will happen. You are here na to help me. And don't worry about Rey, He won't say anything" Taani assure her, Liza still looked unsure. 

"But.." Liza started to say but Taani cut her off.

"Please Liza Di" Taani made an innocent puppy face. Now how can someone say No to that face.

"Okay but you will be careful" Liza gave in, Taani grinned at her. Soon they got busy in preparing his favorite dishes, Liza chopped all the vegetables for her then she helped her in cooking. Taani was excitedly, she can't wait to give him her small surprise.

She worriedly glance at the main door, it was past mid night and still there is no news of him, his phone was switched off making her more worry. 

"Why didn't he return yet? Where is he?" Taani thought to herself. The worry for his well being rose in her, making her feel restless. She don't know where he is and there isn't any way she can contact him. He was away from her, she was feeling incomplete like a part of her was torn away from her brutally. 

"Let him come once, I will not talk to him. Esa koi karta hai kya? Bina bataye pta nhi kaha chale gaye?" Taani was on verge of crying, her moist eyes were filled with fear, fear of losing him. She stood there in hall, waiting for him to come back. There was a restlessness within her which will go away once she will see him.

After some time she heard the sound of his car, Immediately stood up from her place she ran toward the door but her steps came to an halt when she saw him entering the house, her all senses went numb when she saw his disheveled state and the Blood on his shirt, near his stomach. It was like she lost the ability to speak, no words come out of her mouth, she couldn't move, her legs give away. The glimpse of her parents body covered in blood flashed in front of her eyes. No. She don't want to lose him like she lost her parents and dadi ma. Her mind went blank, she knew only one thing, her Rey is hurt. Gaining her all strength she ran upto him and embrace him tightly, Making herself believe he is there with her.

Next Part After 125+ Likes. Do hit like & Comment Big.
Removed all the silent readers from my PM list, who never comment & Like on my any work. Start commenting if you want PMs.
Edited by Cupcake. - 9 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update rey is so genious he selact dress for taani and taani andher antics never left me to admiring her rey buy phone for taani thats so sweet ye phone call kisne kiya and their kiss so nice taani cooking rey fav dishes so sweet what happen to rey taani is so worried even me too next part jaldi update and do pm meEdited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
Really nice!!
Naughty Rey's naughty ideas!!!
N TR kiss😳
Rey in blood??
Update asap
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
loved it
cont soon
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awsm update taarey part nice i hope rey thik ho next part update soon.
princess_tara thumbnail
awesome update
superbly written
love how taani trust rey with everything
taarey kiss in care was really cute😳
who cal rey saying he knows who want to hurt his taani????😕
taani cooking for reu again thats really sweet
omg rey come home in blood what happen to him
eager to read next part
update it soon
umatejesh thumbnail