Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update.
They're at each other's throats...
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome teaser..
so this wil b khushi's revenge to asr...
waiting 4 d update..
continue soon...
thnks 4 d pm..
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser
Thanks for the pm
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ha ha ha

love this cat and rat game
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3

" Then I am sure, you must have done something too, isn't it Khushi Beta?" asked Renuka, while suppressing her laughter.

" How would I not do anything, Aunty? He destroyed my important assignment and the formal dress gifted by my father, for the sake of revenge! I would avenge it for sure." said Khushi, while explaining with her arms as if she is explaining some presentation.

" But what you did was, truly right for that Chotte!" said Lavanya, chuckling.

" What was so funny in that game of revenge, Beta? Now I am curious to know this!" said Renuka, looking into Khushi's eyes to find sudden excitement and childishness in them.

--FLASHBACK--

" How dare he spoil my dress? Now how will I do the presentation! I need a formal dress to do the presentation and the college has only men's formal wear! Such sexist college, though!" started complaining Khushi.

" Let us try to wipe the mud out of the dress, Khushi!" said Lavanya, while holding her shoulder.

"The wiping will happen only with his insult, Lav" said Khushi, who was burning with vengeance due to that Arnav Singh Raizada.

" That stupid! I will make sure that we gets insulted in the first chance we get!" said Lavanya, in support of Khushi.

" Winner makes his chance, Lav! And we will make the chance come in our way!" said Khushi, while smirking.

" But for now, we need to go and report to Manisha Ma'am!" said Lavanya, who was scared of that lady.

Khushi nodded her head in agreement and made way towards her destination, not caring about the talks that were happening about her dress in the background.

---------

Prep Room,

" What is this Khushi? How can you be so irresponsible? Now what will happen to our college's reputation" said Ma'am, melodramatically.

Khushi was searching for Arnav, as she was sure he will not miss a single chance to taunt her.

" Ma'am, if you assign work to people like, this had to be expected, right?" said a voice, from behind.

Speak of the devil and the devil is here.

Arnav came infront of Khushi with a smirking face and victory look. 

"People who can't do it themselves always taunt others!" said Khushi, with an intention to pull his legs.

And it worked. Arnav's expression was not showing his pleasure anymore but irritation.

" I can do this very well, Ms Gupta!" said Arnav, in a frustrated voice.

" If you both are done fighting like cat and dog, can we please concentrate?" said Ma'am in a stern voice.

Seeing the silence evading the room, Ma'am continued," We need to find a replacement right away! But who will it be?"

" Someone who is not like Arnav Singh Raizada, Ma'am" said Khushi, while laughing with Lavanya.

Arnav spoke while eyeing Khushi, " Ma'am please give me a chance! I will make sure I will not disappoint you! And now you will not find any replacement also" , and his gang, also nodded in approval.

Ma'am thought for a minute and said, " Okay". She turned towards Khushi and asked,

" Do we have men's formal wear?" 

" Yes, Ma'am" said Khushi, happy that her plan was working.

"Khushi, can you help Arnav to get prepared for this?" asked Ma'am.

" If it was someone else, I would have done it but since it is Arnav, I don't think I can do this, Ma'am!" said Khushi, very politely yet to the point.

Arnav was angered at this point. Now you see, Khushi Gupta, how I will make you work for me!

" What are you asking her, Ma'am! She doesn't care about the college! Selfish people are a burden in the true sense!" said Arnav, while eyeing Khushi intently.

" Okay Ma'am but just for the college's sake I will help him!" aid Khushi, now glaring at Arnav.

Everyone soon left the room while Arnav's friends congratulated him for the victory on Khushi Gupta, unaware that it was going to be a great loss for him.

Arnav went towards Khushi, while she was opening the laptop and pinned her to the table, while caging her in his arms.

" Wow, Khushi Gupta, you seem to be my lucky charm! You made me get an opportunity to showcase my talent! That means if I keep irritating you, my life is gonna change!" said Arnav, as his breath lingered on her nape but it failed to create havoc in her senses.

She turned around and pushed him away from her and said with fake anger,
" Surely your life is gonna change!" 

" Anyways, I will go and change in the adjacent room till then get the presentation ready!" ordered Arnav.

It had surely hit on Khushi's wrong nerves as she was not used to people ordering her. Her face clearly expressed how disappointed and dejected she was at this statement,

Arnav leaned on her while placing his palms on either sides of her slim frame and said,

" Disappointed that you can't drool on me while I change, Khushi Gupta?"

" In your dreams!" said Khushi, pushing him away and arranging the things for the presentation as Arnav left the place to change while smirking.

As Khushi made sure Arnav left, Khushi started editing all the slides of the presentation according to his information, while a victory smirk played on her lips.

Soon, Arnav came out in all hi glory as a three piece suit, adorned his muscular manly frame.

He came near her and whispered in her ears,

" All set, sweetheart?"

" Don't sweetheart me! And I am doing it right? Waise, you don't know to wear a suit or something? There are so many creases on your suit!" said Khushi, trying to change the direction of thoughts so that he wouldn't concentrate on the PPT.

As she was acting as if she was correcting the creases, the call for Arnav came and Arnav left to the stage, without even thanking Khushi, not that she expected him to do that.

--------

Stage,

The girls were left drooling at the speaker of the day. The enigma which attracted everyone to him and persona such that no one can turn their eyes from him.

And not to forget husky voice, thought the girl as he said,

" Good Morning, everyone! I am your speaker for today! A hearty welcome to the chief guest and everyone!"

Arnav was unaware of the reasons of the laughter which was spreading contagiously through out the crowd. Suddenly, one of the MC's came forward and showed him the slide, which read as 

Name: Arnav Singh Raizada

With love they call me: Chotte

Now everyone with love call me, CHOTTE!

Arnav knew someone had meddled with the PPT and hence was looking at the culprit when his gaze averted to Khushi who was signing him of his defeat and giving a 'I-won-this' look.

Fury would surely be the understatement if it had to describe Arnav's feelings now.

Khushi immediately left the auditorium as she knew it was the time to escape.

Will Khushi manage to escape Arnav's anger?

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
awesome update! now the actual story begins
renuka and lavanya are cute lol
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
I really loved it

Updte next soon