Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

td1980 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awww!...These cute Paro-Rudra moments are so well fitted into the story and so true to the characters...eager Rudra and an eager and apprehensive Paro...waiting for more such moments between them. Your treatment of Mala's character is interesting...she is a real piece of work, very selfish!

Eagerly waiting for the next update! Very curious to know how Shantanu will strike next and how the story will unfold for our favorite couple.

Belated wishes for a very Happy Holi!

Love,
Tania
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice dear. Sorry for late replay 
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope finally Danveer realizes what a shallow woman Mala is

She is living in a dream world thinking Tejawat was a Saviour to all the people of Birpur

She definitely will not like to come across her son, he absolutely hates her

Edited by seeta_naips - 9 years ago
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi rithu.. Sorry am late.. Very busy these days..so couldn't comment soon...Read chapters 14 and 15 together... Lovely as usual rithu... Cute parud moments...
Happy to read all plans of shantanu becoming utter flop... Waiting to see hw he gets caught..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font color="#cc0066">Last two updates; both lovely ones!</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Like this Rudra. As the same time he is BSD officer and
Paro's Major Saab.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">I liked how they spend their
little moments together and honeymoon... I really hope that they will get their honeymoon
soon...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Shantanu - again plotting against
Rudra. I wonder how long he can cover
himself. Rudra is not stupid, so he has to be extremely careful. I look forward
to when Rudra starts doubting him...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">But Mala's character - what
kind of a person she is? Like seriously? So self-centered, arrogant, delusional...
no words to describe her. I really don't understand why she thinks the way she
thinks. And Danveer helping her? Don't understand that either.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">In a way, I would hope that Rudra
would find out soon about her mother. On the other hand, I hope that Parud can leave
to their honeymoon...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Waiting for next update...
Thanks for pm.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">ps. this time I was not late
- I did this on purpose. Want to read more updates at one time..
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

Thank you. As much as I liked Paro's sweet Major saab, I love the attitude he has as the BSD Officer. Plus I loved that uniform. So he will be in BSD mode quite often. I give you my word, they will go on their honeymoon soon.
Shatanu is under estimating Rudra at the moment. So the chances he gets caught are quite high.
The problem with Mala's character is that I saw her through Rudra's eyes as the actress was too subtle in emoting her feelings. So will come across as heartless. Danveer will no be on her side now that he knows how she feels.
Whether or not Rudra finds out about her will be revealed soon.
Sorry for the late reply. Real life is a little hectic.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: td1980

Awww!...These cute Paro-Rudra moments are so well fitted into the story and so true to the characters...eager Rudra and an eager and apprehensive Paro...waiting for more such moments between them. Your treatment of Mala's character is interesting...she is a real piece of work, very selfish!

Eagerly waiting for the next update! Very curious to know how Shantanu will strike next and how the story will unfold for our favorite couple.

Belated wishes for a very Happy Holi!

Love,
Tania

Thank you. Rudra was always eager once he accepted her as his wife and Paro was always the shy one who didn't act impulsively. Mala here is darker than the one on the show mainly because it must have taken a very self centred woman to abandon her child.
I'll try to finish the next update by Saturday latest.
Hope you had a wonderful Holi.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.abha

Nice dear. Sorry for late replay

No issues dear. I'm glad you dropped by.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: seeta_naips

I hope finally Danveer realizes what a shallow woman Mala is

She is living in a dream world thinking Tejawat was a Saviour to all the people of Birpur

She definitely will not like to come across her son, he absolutely hates her

Danveer knows well now. Mala doesn't know that Rudra hates her. She thinks he is simply upset and will be fine in time.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Hi rithu.. Sorry am late.. Very busy these days..so couldn't comment soon...Read chapters 14 and 15 together... Lovely as usual rithu... Cute parud moments...
Happy to read all plans of shantanu becoming utter flop... Waiting to see hw he gets caught..

No issues dear. I'm a little busy too. Hardly have time to drop in.
I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far.
Shantanu is a amateur. He needs a lot of effort if he wants to bring down Rudra.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 16

The wedding baraat had reached Kavya's home and Geethanjali admired the decorated halls. She looked at her watch, a gift bought from Paro's first salary. Her niece was running late. She remembered her wedding and smiled fondly. It wasn't as lavish as Aman's but there was so much love poured into every aspect of the ritual. And the girl who had become a daughter was finally united with the man who stole her gentle heart inspite of his reckless and arogant ways. She still remembered his words when he asked for Paro's hands. I promise you I will be a wonderful husband to her and fill her life with every happiness that she had ever dreamed of. And ever since there was always a smile on her face and joy in her eyes. Geethanjali thoroughly enjoyed these few days when she could spend time with Paro again. She was glad to see that the girl was finally blessed with the wonderful life she and VK had wanted for her. Soon she would be off with Rudra and will be wrapped up in her own world. Then she remembered their incident at the car. What if Rudra or Paro were the targets? She closed her eyes in a silent prayer for the couple's safety.

"Geethu, stop praying your darling girl is back," her friend pointed out to the beautiful young lady dressed in an adorable red georgette saree with moti work. Along her neck was a gold necklace with matching earrings. On her fingers a cocktail ring shone and her favorite present from her husband, her ruby bangles with jalli work dangled. Her hair was braided in a fishtail style placed on the side with small gold beads artfully nestled in her lustrous black hair. One delicate hand lay on Rudra's arm and the other across the fabric of his cream coloured sherwani matched with a red silk dhoti. His head was bent towards her as she seemed to be whispering for something. Geethanjali hoped the beautiful spectacle they presented was captured by the wedding photographer. The young man smiled at her before she walked towards the mantap.

Paro walked up to her aunt sitting with her friend and gave her a hug. "Sorry Maasiji, we didn't come in time for the baraat," she apologised. Her aunt replied that apologises should be given to the right person who was very disappointed. Paro couldn't meet her aunt's eye. "Stop it, Geethu," her friend, Mrs. Sisodia chided. "The girl is newlywed and hopelessly in love. You must be glad she remembered to return before muhurat," she added as Paro turned red. Her aunt smiled, "Paddu is right. It's fine if you were distracted. There are few more minutes for the rituals to start if you want to meet Aman or Kavya." Paro took out a small box from her red potli bag. "Maasiji, I want to give this to Aman bhaisa before the wedding. Can you hold on to my bag?" she requested. Her aunt nodded. As Paro walked away Geethanjali saw Rudra talking seriously with her husband. She knew he would worry about them. But they were more concerned about their niece. She was still officially a witness in a high profile case. He placed his hand on his chest and nodded, I'll take care of everything. She turned just in time to realise Paro's purse was no longer on her lap. Instead Shatabdi was showing it off to her mother, "Mamma, see Paro's latest handmade bag. I want one just like this." Mrs. Sisodia remarked that Paro tended to use lots of mirrors. "No, she was working on this in front of me. She wanted it to match the saree. She has a knack for these things. She could make a lot of money with her talent if she wanted," Shatabdi responded. Geethanjali smiled the talented girl they were talking about had a heart as beautiful as her face. Her greatest joy was in making sure all the people in her life are happy. Money didn't matter much to her.

"Bhaisa, I'm so sorry for being late. But I won't lie to you. We simply lost track of time," Paro apologised to Aman who was dressed like the perfect Punjabi groom. "Now you know why I insisted that you tie the sehra before you left in the morning," he said pointedly. She smiled and said she was glad to do it for the sister who looking down from heaven. He was touched that she tried to include his sister in his wedding as much as possible. She misunderstood the shadow of sadness on his face and asked if he was upset with her. He smiled and shook his head, "I didn't show up on time before your wedding either did I? Although I did reach before you were seated at the mantap." She pointed out that her groom was at the mantap before he turned up. Aman laughed good naturedly before turning serious and telling her, "Thank you Paro. For coming here and making sure both my sisters are a part of this day." His words were not what she expected him to say at the moment. He continued, "I know that you will be leaving soon after the wedding and I won't see you until we all return to Chandangarh. I just wanted you to know how I feel in case I don't get a chance to meet you after the wedding. Rudra sir already looks restless." They both looked at the young man with furrowed brows and a clenched jaw. Paro smiled, "To be honest, he has actually suprised me by lasting so long in a non BSD environment. Don't worry about him." Then she told him with mock sternness that he will have something to worry about if he doesn't visit her like he used to when she lived with her aunt. He saluted, "Yes, ma'am", making her laugh. She also made him promise to bring Kavya along. He agreed. "I wanted to give this to you before the wedding," she said opening the box in her hand. Out came a twin rose brooch studded with red and green stones. He was confused, a red rose was how she saw Rudra. "He always be my rose. But this is to remind you of all the talks we had in Maasiji's rose garden. Those are among my fondest memories of my life in Jaipur. So I wanted you to have a piece of it too," she explained. He took the brooch from him and pinned it on his sherwani thoughtfully. That was exactly why he gave her a rose sapling on her wedding. Not only was the rose garden her favorite place but it was their place. They had so many brother-sister moments on the bench among the roses. They had come far from the day he first saw her in Kesariram's shop getting her wedding clothes to his own wedding now. Rudra had instinctively known she was innocent then but he wanted proof. But ever since he knew that her name was Parvati, there was always a tug. One that he recognised when the tender hearted girl claimed him as her brother.

"Bhaisa," her voice interrupted, " you remember you never really admitted what Kavya bhabhisa meant to you." He remembered their former teasing about their paramours. "She is the person who understands my silence as well as my words. She is the person who celebrates with me even before joy reaches me. She is the person who comforts me before sadness engulfs me. She is the person I want beside me every moment of my life" he said, his eyes shining with thoughts of his bride. Paro was happy for her brother, that's how she felt about Rudra. She wanted Aman to be blessed with a loving partner just like she was. "After a few minutes, every moment of hers will be yours forever. Look," she said pointing to the radiant bride who was brought to the mantap. She smiled as she saw her brother's face glow with gladness. She wondered if Rudra's face radiated the same Jo when they got married. She was too overwhelmed to notice those little things then. She felt his gaze on her. She smiled back at him. He called her over to where he was seated. She took a step towards him but stopped when she felt Deepa's hand on hers. She realised how the lady must be missing her husband and daughter. She gave Rudra a sad smile only to receive a glare as he crossed his arms across his chest. She wanted to laugh his behaviour but instead called her friend over.

Shatabdi joined her and the two women carried around trays of flowers for the guests. Rudra's eyes followed his wife as she spoke to the guests with a smile on her face. He strained his ears to listen to her tinkling bangles, her bubbling laughter. He closed his eyes as he imagined them both far away from the noise and crowds. He raised his hands to caress her soft arms as she tried to pull away. "Ahem!" he opened his eyes and realised that Shatabdi was coughing to get his attention. He pulled his hands as if she was offering him a tray of thorns and not petals. "Where is Paro?" he scowled. She pointed out to the other side of the room where Paro was talking with someone holding a similar tray. "I don't want this. Send Paro here," he told her as the general took some petals from the young woman. She replied that Paro is busy and walked away. The general shook his head at the young husband. He knew the young man was upset about the car and how they could have died. It look a lot of convincing on his part to ensure he doesn't rush back there to investigate. He now needed his Paro's touch to calm him down. The water to the raging fire on his heart. His Geethu was the same way. She needed him around to keep her temper under control. "Why don't you go upto her? I don't think anyone will object," he suggested. Rudra thought over it for a minute before joining his wife.

VK Singh saw Aman smile at his friend and Paro blush as he held her hand discreetly. He thought back to the day more than a year ago. It was a hard decision to assign the Birpur mission to his favourite officer. He knew that Rudra and his father moved away from the area due to some family scandal. He knew that the Ranavat duo never wanted to return. But he also knew this particular mission needed his most ruthless and most efficient officer. He used to wonder if it was the right decision for his protg. He knew now, what destiny had in store for him. He had to come back for his home, for his love. The soldier he trained in Jaipur was as Paro used to call him, a Jallad. The man whose his hands were entwined with his niece's was so much more. A husband. A friend. A brother. And a son. Love had made him more than a soldier and at that moment the General realised he there was nothing more he ever wanted for his Major. He saw Aman and Kavya stand up for the pheras. Paro raised her free hand to throw some petals on the happy couple. He saw her rudrasksh dangle under bangles. As long as Paro breathes, her Rudra will live. The general's heart skipped a beat as Rudra's words echoed from when he clasped the bracelet on her wrist. He remembered the blast at the parade. He couldn't be sure if Paro is finally safe. Tejawat would know if any of his associates were outside scheming to kill her. After all she was still the principal witness. Still the person who could make sure he says in jail. He had to make sure. Not just for Paro. For Rudra too.