Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mittalanu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 regards this article
i was thinking what if Ria joins Abhi this time when he goes to Mumbai to meet Mr kapoor . Business Ka  business aur saath mein HM bhi.
OR may be Mr kapoor visits Jaipur for the business deal
In any case ,  during this visit  Ria may  witness the  fight/domestic violence which this article mentions about (this is assuming that Anushka is MrsKapoor)
Ria gets worried n try to reach Abhi to tell him about this.
And may be this is where the  lift scene comes in which was shown in the OLV of siddharth entry (by the way this  was not his entry scene)
Ria doesn't know that the husband is Mr Kapoor and Abhi doesn't know that the wife it's Mrs kapoor 
After coming to know about Anushka's problem  ,RiYu will try n help her  and in due course when then tension   escalates  Anushka tries to committ  suicide but gets saved by Abhi (based on this article)
And may be this whole domestic violence thingh could just be a charade to trap Abhi 

I know there are lots of " what ifs , may be " n it doesn't make any sense  esp when i don't even know who this Anushka is  , whether she is Mrs Kapoor or not to begin with plus i don't even know who this new  mysterious girl 

But As I mentioned earlier my imaginations are running like a wild horse, couldn't help it

Edited by Mittalanu1 - 9 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mittalanu1

MoniπŸ€—
kya yaar, iss Aanchal ke track ko jahaan itna lamba kheecha usse utni hi jaldi retract bhi kiya , i mean Aanchals death or rather re-death scene .
sacchi jahaan humhe itne dino se intezaar karwaaya yeh ek scene ke liye, wahin itni hi jaldi Aanchal ko khatam bhi kar diya woh bhi just in 5.30  min mein
khair anth bhala toh sab bhalaπŸ˜ƒ

I know Anu . Mujhe bhi thoda rushed laga . But like u said aant bhala toh sab bhala πŸ˜ƒ

regards this article
i was thinking what if Ria joins Abhi this time when he goes to Mumbai to meet Mr kapoor . Business Ka  business aur saath mein HM bhi.
OR may be Mr kapoor visits Jaipur for the business deal
In any case ,  during this visit  Ria may  witness the  fight/domestic violence which this article mentions about (this is assuming that Anushka is MrsKapoor)
Ria gets worried n try to reach Abhi to tell him about this.
And may be this is where the  lift scene comes in which was shown in the OLV of siddharth entry (by the way this  was not his entry scene)
Ria doesn't know that the husband is Mr Kapoor and Abhi doesn't know that the wife it's Mrs kapoor 
After coming to know about Anushka's problem  ,RiYu will try n help her  and in due course when then tension   escalates  Anushka tries to committ  suicide but gets saved by Abhi (based on this article)
And may be this whole domestic violence thingh could just be a charade to trap Abhi 

I know there are lots of " what ifs , may be " n it doesn't make any sense  esp when i don't even know who this Anushka is  , whether she is Mrs Kapoor or not to begin with plus i don't even know who this new  mysterious girl 

But As I mentioned earlier my imaginations are running like a wild horse, couldn't help it

Anu main bhi yeh soch rahi thi ki What if Abhi takes Ria with him to Mumbai regarding this Bussiness Deal..Saath hi saath mein HM bhi ho jaayega πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ . But Tu toh jaanti hai Abhi kitna passionate hai for his work . Woh kabhi professional aur personal life same nahi karega πŸ˜’

Yaar Mytsrious Girl jo scarf pehne thi on face & the one in the car ..Dono same hi thi naa ? So I guess She should be the New entry ..So this means she is mrs.Kapoor . But Woh Anushkha hi hai yaa nahi woh dekhna padega . Coz iss Mysterious Girl ko dekhke toh nahi lagta that She will bear something like Domestic violence on her . I mean She is quite modern i think . So yeah..

U know Mujhe toh lagta hai ki RiYu mein khatpat hogi regarding this Legal case jo Abhi karega along with Anushka on her Husband (He can be Mr.Kapoor ) . Aur Iss se Business Deal thodi danger mein aa jaayegi . On other Side May be kuch aisa ho jaayega jisse Ria might support the Husband (again he might be Mr.Kapoor) . So iss tarah We will have RiYu on two different sides standing against each other .

I guess Yeh Track jo bhi ho but Iska maksad I guess RiYu mein MU create karna hi hai . Unfortunate but true I think .

Even my imaginations are going wild . Kabhi toh lagta hai that Kya pata yeh sab Ek trap ho by Kapoor for Abhi to take away all bussiness of Maheswaris . Dekha naa Kal Abhi ko thoda sa shak bhi hota hai when he says that Aap bina presentation dekhein mujhpe paisa kyon laga rahe hai (So trueπŸ˜•)
Mittalanu1 thumbnail
Moni, itne imp post pe mujhe vistaar se jawab dena hoga, aur woh bhi with fresh mind .
abhi toh mere IpErry  romance karne nikal padehai 😳🀣, toh i will comment on this post latter
@Anu

Hahahaaa AnuOk . Tere Vistaar se jawaab ka main intezaar kartungi . But Yahan nahi Either AT pe yaa pphir EDT pe πŸ˜† . reason toh U know πŸ˜†
Mittalanu1 thumbnail
okie dokie,  i get it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

okie dokie,  i get it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Good Girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†