Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

KA is a mother, mother without a child! i have immense respect for her, she stood up like a warrior for Zee, something even few real mothers wouldn't ( example being Mrs sarfaz Sheik no1, yes i wont leave her alone even now πŸ˜† ) i love KA , no not because she slapped zee, but i see her yearning for a child. It's sentimental!

Alvira wasn't arrested ? c'mon cvs she pushed her step-daughter into coma for 7 years ! is that a joke ?

And yes im looking forward to the ' hit by jhumrukhan ' today πŸ˜†πŸ˜† someone is to face biwi's wrath πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jyoti, are you going to write for RR's show on cid ? or the most waited one ( RK?s show ) on cid ? i watched the previous one yesterday, not bad not sure i will continue to like itπŸ˜•.

I guess KA does long not just for a child but also for a family and this is sort of a known fact for quite sometime now ... remember the Valentine episode when she was so thrilled to get roses from Zaki and was blushing like a new bride πŸ˜† .. I sort of guessed it that time only that she misses a family and  this is where I sort of feel for Sahir too because Sahir and KA both r similar in many ways if u see ... KA too dont hv a family and so was obsessed with Zeenat  .. Same for Sahir , he was an orphan and so saw his family in Zeenat and her family , reason why when he got the betrayal , he turned bitter like how KA today went to extreme of slapping Zeenat ...    It mostly happens with those who dont hv a family .. they become extremists or obsessed with one person whom they consider a family ... we saw it in KA as well as Sahir .. both r not bad but were made to look bad due to circumstances

I m so not into CID πŸ˜† .. I mean I can watch it for comedy or timepass but for writing , cant πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I liked how the mysteries had been tied up in the last 2-3 episodes. Alvira behind Zeenat's initial attack and the attack in NY, Zeenat behind her own attack later (in the pool, road), Alvira behind her own attack during the fire and Rathode- Zeenat behind Aarzoo's and Sahir's attacks. Although I understood that Zeenat's reason for Aarzoo's attack was to get rid of Aarzoo from Sahir's life... I didn't quite catch the motive behind poisoning Sahir. Maybe seeing she couldn't get rid of Aarzoo from Sahir's life, Zeenat might have decided to get rid of Sahir altogether... πŸ˜•

The 'Zeenat's love vs Aarzoo's love' part looked a bit filmy but nicely cleared out everything in open for everyone. KA's reaction to Zeenat's misdeeds and her hurt was nicely done. And yes, I wouldn't want Alvira to go scot-free... she did attempt murder; it doesn't matter if the person on the receiving end was evil; it was still a crime and her motive was purely greed...

Now looking forward to the final episode and the last SaAz scene... πŸ˜ƒ

I too had a doubt on why she wanted to poison Sahir when her main target was Aarzoo that time and they dint make it clear either .. just said its all done by Zeenat and Rathod  πŸ˜• .. I m assuming the plan was to trap Aarzoo in Sahir's murder attempt because with that poison in IV drip mayb Sahir wont die but she could prove that Aarzoo is trying to kill Sahir because he forcibly married her  but the plan flopped since Aarzoo sucked the poison out of his body ...

And yeah though it was filmy but I guess it was needed to clear out certain doubts that were in Zeenat as well as Aarzoo's mind ...   Alvira should not go scotfree but again her main target was always Zeenat .. so in this case Zeenat will decide if she wants to reopen her accident case and send Alvira to jail or not ... if show had continued then mayb we would hv seen this track mayb πŸ˜•
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I m so not into CID πŸ˜† .. I mean I can watch it for comedy or timepass but for writing , cant πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

OMG 🀣 Jyoti you think i would Watch CID 😭 never ever in my life 😳 ! By CID i meant the channel πŸ˜†, ive renamed the channel after their favorite show πŸ˜› RR's show on CID means IKNMP on sony  πŸ˜† and the new one , Rk's show by mahesh Bhatt
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

OMG 🀣 Jyoti you think i would Watch CID 😭 never ever in my life 😳 ! By CID i meant the channel πŸ˜†, ive renamed the channel after their favorite show πŸ˜› RR's show on CID means IKNMP on sony  πŸ˜† and the new one , Rk's show by mahesh Bhatt

🀣 Rosh even i thought you were speaking about CID and was like how can someone write on CIDπŸ˜† 
So you too watching IKNMP. The show is good but not sure if someone can discuss itπŸ˜•. Its a total entertainer though😊
 which is this new Mahesh Bhatt show?
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya Bhavi, aap bhi ? Discussing CID is the last thing I want to do in my life πŸ˜†

Irritated with Sony's obsession with CID, someone decided to call the channel CID channel πŸ˜†

Iknmp is good, but I'm not sure if I could watch it without complaining, doubtful about it, you know me ;) Plus I like Dr Aman'd character more πŸ˜‰ yes true,there isn't much to discuss.

Mahesh Bhatt show is the one with Ram Kapoor, I think it's based on the movie daddy. I haven't watched the movie, but saw the promos of this show. I might give it a try. since it's not from Ek or Gul khan, chances of the show disappointing me are less πŸ˜†
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti and Swetha πŸ‘ I am going to miss your analysis and Swetha's collages