Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bridgetC thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi This is Bridget living in Delhi Mother of 2 sons. Generally dont get time for all this but
Joined a forum  (and Twitter) for the first time simply to get over the shock that HS is going off air 
Just to know if I was the only one addicted to the show. At the age of 40+ and watching serials for almost 10yrs, believe me  I have come across very very few shows which you Just  want to latch on to despite your tight schedulle, dont want to miss at any cost.. After today its going to get lonely again.
Bye and hope to catch up with guys soon (with a Harshad show) or am I being too optimistic!!!😭

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, I am Nilofar, originally from Mumbai, India now live in UK.
Speak Hindi/Urdu and English but can understand Gujurati and Punjabi. I am retired 62yrs old. The oldest in the forum.
I am always looking out for unusual and romantic stories. Have watched 4 Lions other shows so decided to watch their new show. I was not a fan of HC but gave him a chance because it being a 4 Lions show. I am very pleased that I did as I totally fell in love with SAC and Harshad Chopra, what a talented actor, Have become a die hard fan of his so will watch out for his next show. I am sad the show is ending, will miss seeing HC and SAC very much and all of you. Hope to see you on another forum.
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
HI Shailu aka Rockstar. 

I am Suvika. I live in India. Writer by profession. Mother of two boisterous boys. 

It was great meeting and interacting with all of you here. Hope to see HC and all of you again real soon. Wouldn't miss it for the world. 
nisha_hc_bs_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi Shailu and everyone, on the Humsafars forum

I am Anoosha( birth name : Anisha) , from Hyderabad , have lived in Mumbai, US of A and London for my studies currently back to India to settle down. I can speak Hindi, English, Telugu , Spanish, understands French, Tamil and Urdu. Corporate Strategist & Planner by profession and art forms such as classical/ bollywood/contemporary  dance forms  , acting, stage shows  ,short story writing , lone/ group  travelling across the nation are followed and learnt out of passion .An ardent follower of Indian cinema & Cinema in general , I am completely filmy girl by nature.

Have been watching Harshad Chopra since his LRL days and has been one of his ardent followers of his amazing and beautiful but could not be more of online person  to show this affection.Have not been able to be interactive except for few posts here and there but would love to make friends and participate more in the next projects of Harshad .

A special mention  of  thanks to Sush ( for Sushpective ), Ultimate rudra( Shweta di- for all the beautiful collages) , Jyoti06 ( for the daily write up , could have's , predictions and positivity) Ecrivian, Suvika ( for amazing story of Rude awakening) , Bujee09, Rockstar, Sagi , Vandy, feminist and for all of them who I missed out on , you all have given us amazing analysis to cherish and a different perspective of the things being laid out on television screens

For me Humsafars had been an amazing online forum journey with all of you and  magnificent Harshad Chopra playing Sahir Azeem Choudhary . It's a pleasure knowing all of you and hopeful to meet you all in the next assignment that  Harshad takes up.Wishing here Harshad Chopra and all of you all the very best for all your future endeavors!!!

Tight wala hugs and loads of lovveee to everyone here in the forums🤗

Edited by nisha_hc_bs_dd - 9 years ago
Divya.Harshad thumbnail
Hi Everyone,
I am Divya from USA ,after coming here hardly use to watch any serial but somehow got hooked up with  Humsafars esp Harshad. No words to  express my feeling for him😉 .
Hope he comes back soon ,will miss him to core😭.Daily first song in my car is HS title song imagining HC😳

About me I speak telugu and hindi and I have 4 year old son.Love to dance and conduct parties.

Good to know that they are fangiris like me ❤️.Hope to see you all soon 

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hugs to all of u lovely people and really hoping we all bump in another forum very very soon with HC or SP new show👍🏼 ...Life will not be same without chit chatting with all of u in this forum 😭😭😭

Originally posted by: Bujee09

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Hugs to all of u lovely people and really hoping we all bump in another forum very very soon with HC or SP new show👍🏼 ...Life will not be same without chit chatting with all of u in this forum😭😭😭</font>

🤗 e le mera yaara hugs
blusky165 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi 
    i am Tisha from Canada and mom of two kids. I am not Indian but now i understand Hindi very well...all credit goes to Harshad. I got the free tutorial to learn another language from all HC's show. I am a huge ...huge ...huge Harshad fan from KIS DESH time . Due to my busy schedule i was a silent member of this lovely forum but visited forum regularly. Hope we all will meet very soon at HC's next show. Today i was crying like a kid...feels emptiness in heart😭 😭 😭 😭
big hug to all fellow Humsafars🤗 🤗
Edited by blusky165 - 9 years ago
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone
Aisha here
Lives in Saudi Arabia belong from Delhi
Science student 12th std
Loved HC
followed his shows from KDMHMD
Hope to seen him soon on screen

I was not an active member here but yeah I love to ready the topics u make after the epi

Gonna miss this forum
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi... rockstar cool forum name...
My name is razia... from the UK...
Work as an accountant... speak fluent urdu punjabi and Dutch...

Thanks for being so welcoming to newbies in the forum... hope to see you all soon... man will miss hc...