Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
yeh kya main akeli hi badbada rahi hoon. sab mere aathe hi gayab hogaye๐Ÿ˜ก
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lakshmi ๐Ÿค—...me happy i found the link for my gifs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...lost it when i deleted all my pms by mistake ๐Ÿ˜•

happy animated GIF
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya111111

hi ratna

yeh kya itni achi bachi ki tarah baitkar taliyaan bajarahi ho.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thoda zor shor se halla machao na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

haww 
abhi to comment dala maine aur itninjaldi nnext bpage aa bhi gaya
Priya ๐Ÿ˜ก
priya111111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ratna--

Lakshmi ๐Ÿค—...me happy i found the link for my gifs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...lost it when i deleted all my pms by mistake ๐Ÿ˜•

happy animated GIF

yeh kya ratna aaj chup chap baiti ho. waise bohut khoobsurat dikh rahi ho teri choti bohut cute hai๐Ÿ˜†
-lakshmi- thumbnail

hi ratna

yeh kya itni achi bachi ki tarah baitkar taliyaan bajarahi ho.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†thoda zor shor se halla machao na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hallla machaane ke liye tum ho na...๐Ÿ˜†
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

This awesome and beautiful Banner of Yash and Geetis created by Lakshmi..๐Ÿค—          

OPP-(Official Picture provider)Valli30โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

In this update you  will see the actual wonder of my wondergirl OPP... She has selected so apt pics of Yash.. Love you Valli.. you are really amazing๐Ÿค—

Part -84

Yash side of the story (IN Yash's room after Annie swapped Geet and Arpita on their wedding night)

Geet was still laughing at what happened with them-yash aapko pata hai Maan ka face dekhne laayak tha. Poor  Maan unko to jaise 440 volts ka shock laga ho.

Yash smiled to see his child wife.He was thinking about Maan's words what he said about Geet's being chatter box. How will he handle her...

geet was still talking nonstop and Yash found no other way to stop her from talking,He sealed his mouth with her to stop her and Geet's eyes went bigger.

He separated himself from her and she asked-What was that?

Yash-Our first official meeting and Geet shied at this and Yash pulled her in his embrace.

Geet  all of a sudden remembered something and swiftly parted away from him..-Oh No.. ye kya kiya aapne..what will I do now  and her face was like she was going to cry

Yash-What happened Geet? What did I do..

Geet-You kissed me..

Yash -Haan to.. Did I do something wrong?

He was not able to understand what wrong he did 

Geet-haan.. you kissed me and I m going to be pregnant now..

Yash was hell shocked to listen this-What are you saying Geet?.. Who says that kissing may make you pregnant?

Geet-Wo I saw that in movies  . what will I do now.. OMG.. that's why I said maama and papa not to make me marry.. abhi to meri padhaayi bhi baki hai..How will I go to college now with a big tummy .. sab mazaak banaayenge mera ..and she was going to cry..

Yash never expected it from an educated girl like Geet..and he said-Oh come on geet.. You are quite educated girl.. Haven't you read about this topic in your course books about how a girl gets pregnant.?

Geet sniffed and said-Haan padha tha na ...I still remember what I learnt in our syllabus.. I can repeat that still now and she showed her knowledge to yash

Males have one Y chromosome and one X chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes

If the sperm carrying an X chromosome fertilizes the egg, a girl will be conceived.

If the sperm carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes the egg, a boy will be conceived..

See I still can remember all that..and geet looked at him with some proud on her memory..

Yash heard her with an amused expression-So you know na how a girl get pregnant?

Geet-But how could I know.. our teachers never told us about how these chromosomes meet..nor we had any practical on this topic in our labs. So how did I know how these chromosomes meet..

But I have seen it in movies that hubby kisses his wife and after some time wife gets pregnant and I m sure that those chromosomes meet thru saliva and see now you too did the same..ab main kya karun.. This time I definitely going to lose my record of maintaining the top rank..How I m going to manage with my pregnancy along with my studies

Yash really wanted to pull his hair-Oh My God.. How he was going to cop up with this girl,,She is so much immature.. who behaves like this in today's time?

But he also knew that she was very open minded girl and did not took that swapping incident in any bad way.. he had seen Arpita who instantly started to cry when Yash told her that he was Yash not Maan and this room belonged to him.. She was looking so scared as if she was in the clutches of some devil..and on the other side Geet took all that with a high sports spirit and in few minutes they became friends leaving all the nervousness and hesitation behind. even she saved Anie from being scolded by her brothers.

A smile crept on his lips thinking all these facts..

If Geet was immature than he was not.. He had to make her assure that she was not going to be pregnant by that kiss..

Yash tried to stop her from crying-Geet listen to me.. I m telling you that you are not going to be pregnant by that kiss..

Geet-How do you know? Did you have any practical in your school or college about that? Aapki bhi to pahli baar hi shadi hui hai na..She was looking at him confused.. Yash was again shocked on her IQ level..

But he had to be patient with her-No Geet it's not like that.. Ok let's wait for few days to see if you get pregnant or not.. Theek hai..If you are not then you can  believe me right ..

And Geet nodded.. 
Yash-chalo ab so jaao ..It's getting late.. He knew now that he had to celebrate his wedding night in his dreams only..His wife did not even know a bit about that..and he moved towards the couch which was kept in the room

Geet-Where are you going ?

Yash-To sleep on that coutch..

Geet-Why?

Yash-just now you said ne that you don't want to get pregnant so we have to sleep on separate beds,,

Geet laughed hearing that-No you can sleep here.. ab itni bhi buddhu nahin hoon main..I know ki sath sone se koi pregnant nahin hota

Yash was again surprised-and how do you know that?

Geet-If it was possible than I have got pregnant for so many times till now..and she giggled at her own knowledge

Yash felt if someone had dropped bombs on him

..He looked at her with horrified expression

Geet- why are you looking like this? Sach hi to kaha maine

Yash-What did you mean by that?

Geet-Oho.. I have slept so many times with Rahul and papa.but never got pregnant. so I know that sleeping with a male on the same bed  cannot make a girl  pregnant.. and yash shied a deep hearing her..and shook his head at the extra innocence of his wife who did not know what should to be said in front of anyone

Geet-so you can sleep with me without any worry..

Yash-Geet do you always talk like this .. I mean nonstop?

Geet-What do you mean?.. Do I talk a lot?.. But I don't think so.. I speak very less...After all I m a human who needs some rest.. How can I talk non stop? Now I m feeling really sleepy.. let's sleep. This bed is quite big for both of us so you can sleep comfortably here without being disturbed by me..(Geet knew about her sleeping habits)

and how could Yash deny that .. He could not give any other excuse to sleep separately..and he settled on the bed beside Geet but kept some distance as he did not know what unexpected bouncer could come on him from his wife for   any of his action..

Geet looked at him with a sweet smile and  said-Good Night ..

And Yash after a deep sigh -Good Night...and Geet turned to the other side and slept.. Yash stared at her back for some moments and then he too turned to the other side and slept..

Mid night

Yash felt some weight on him and his eyes opened 

and found Geet sleeping on him with her legs on him.. and her hands were on his chest...He lifted his face and looked at her.. She was sleeping comfortably..He stared at her few seconds .He removed her hair locks from her face..She was very close to him tinkling his senses..His eyes turn dark with desires but he  some how controlled himself and he shifted her at her side of bed and came himself on his elbow to take her clear view

She was really looking some innocent girl just like a child.. he caressed her face with a feather touch  not making her awake..He leaned on her lips to kiss her but stopped himself in the middle and thought-Nahin Yash.. she will again get scared ..she is little immature .. may be she wasn't ready for the marriage.. I think you should give her some time..Let her adjust here first..it's a matter of sometime only ..and you know that you can wait.. you are the man of patience

He convinced himself and turned back to his side but not before pecking at her forehead softly and without disturbing her...

Next Morning The way Taiji welcomed Geet after she told that she did not know cooking.. Yash knew that Geet had one person in the family who was now against her and Taiji was not going to change her mind so easily about Geet...

After Geet went from there to the bedroom He followed her and then one by one everyone was there... First Yash was scared for the reaction of  everyone ..what if everyone was going to behave like taiji but his fear was removed when he saw his parents his parents supporting Geet  .May be they too were the parents of a grown up daughter who was apple of their eyes and was the same age of Geet

Geet has won Anie's heart last night only when she saved her from his and Maan's anger..Arpita was new there and was quite mature .. and Maan was always against Taiji as if she was the enemy from his last birth. So he was assured that everyone was going to take care of Geet..

After everyone left from the room. ..Yash thanked her for taking all that in a light way

Geet-Yash .Heart is already too small in size. If I keep these silly feelings there then where will I keep happy feelings. No space for such craps in my heart...

But soon He saw some fear in her eyes.. and the tears followed that fear..

Yash-Kya hua geet?

Geet-I m realy sorry..wo meri wajah se aapko itna sab sunna pada Taiji se..

Yash-But when did taiji say a word to me?

Geet-I m your wife na..so indirectly it did hurt you too na.. and then she said-Yash.. Will taiji stop me from finishing my studies? Will she allowed me to go to my college? Mujhe kahin ghar ka kaam seekhne ke liye college chodne ko to nain bolengi na.. I promise.. I will learn everything  but please..

Yash looked at her.. He understood with her talks that she was only innocent at heart.. But somewhere she knew how to react at any thing.She did not take Taiji's words as her insult.. She was only scared for her studies... 

Yash while thinking about everything looked at Geet..She was looking at him with too much hopes 

Yash-No Geet don't even think that.. you heard maa and papa..they will not do anything like that..you saw yourself..Everyone was here to support you. And for taiji...don't react at her talks.. she has a habit ti lash out her frustration or anger without any reason to anyonel.If you ignore her you will feel good other wise she will get more reason to show her anger on you...Now stop crying.. he wiped her tears and in return Geet hugged him.. Yash lifted his both arms to hug her back but could not..He then put his hand on her shoulder to console her..

He could understand that Geet was not that mature enough to handle everything.. He had to help her to adjust here first. it was not only a girl's responsibility to adjust in her new house with it's members.He was her husband and she was her responsibility from now on so it was his duty too to adjust himself according to her .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Days started to roll on.. taiji every now and then tried to taunt geet but Yash never allowed Geet to say a word to her.. Maan was there for that so no one else needed to do that.. Arpita was quite smart in the matter of Taiji she did not do any thing which could anger taiji so she was in good books of Taiji but Geet was Geet .. Se did not know how to manipulate the things to keep some one happy. So she often did something which angered Taiji and she blasted on her .

. Though he had told geet not to say a word to taiji but Geet sometimed got arritated and cribbed in front of him .. He then always said that her rection would increase Taiji's anger on him and what if She said he rto stop her studies..and this made Geet little scared so she decided to follow what yash said to her..

Yash had decided to give Geet time but somewhere he was finding it little difficult to control r himself being Geet around him.. Geet  often used to come close to him and hug him  without thinking about it's effect on Yash .. Though he did not try to intimate with her but he was an human only and was married to such an beautiful and lovely girl who was unavoidable in any condition. Se was beautiful. gorgeous and innocent seductress who made him aroused with her unknown acts... But he had to do that.. So he started to keep himself away from her..this he was doing it for both of them..He feared for himself for crossing that line which he had put between him and Geet..

With the time he noticed that Geet had started to understand the facts. Once she was watching some movie on TV and the hero kissed Heroine and Geet suddenly said-They are liars..

Yash asked-Who?

Geet-These movie makers...they always show that a girl gets pregnant after some kisses but it did not happened with me.. so it's proven that they are liars..

Yash got some relief one myth of his wife had broken..-Thank God tumhen samajh to aaya..

Geet-Then how do they...

Before Geet could raise her question he diverted her mind- Geet can I have your special tea?

And Geet without putting her question went from there to bring tea for him

Till then he had known his wife very well .. He knew that she will pop a new question and he did not want her to raise that question as it would be hard for him to reply.. He was already feeling it tough with Geet to resist his feelings..he was literally avoiding Geet .. some time whenever she saw any romantic scene between couple she gave a confused look to him... Yash was feeling bad for both of them  If he wished he could take Geet ahead in their marriage but he did not because only some time was left in her exams..he did not want her to involve her in new feelings at this point Geet could distract herself from her studies with the new find feelings and emotions of love .. It could affect her result.. and it could hurt her more for not keeping up with her top position..as she had told him on the first night that she was going to make a record of being top of her batch .. and if it was going to happen He would be the only reason for that sadness of geet.. and he did not want to be proven guilty in his own eyes for spoiling her record..

He was very efficiently  trying to handle her...he always kept a watch on Geet.. he never allowed her anything to do or eat which was harmful for her ..he wanted her to stay fit during her exams,, Maan so many times asked him to do what Geet said but Yash did not listened to him even..and scolded him for supporting Geet  blindly

In last five months Geet has started to understand the relation of couples though not fully ..These things did not need any training to learn  may be they come naturally to all and the same was happening with Geet.. Sometimes Geet looked at him with some hopes but he never encouraged her,.. It was for the sake of both of them.. He did not know if he was doing right or not but his mind was only supporting this decision of him..After all it was the matter of few days only ..they had come that long way.. and he did not want to spoil all that with his one mistake

During that time Yash went to shimla as his independent project of hotel had started there.. and he knew there that the hotel where he was staying was famous for arranging the wedding nights and Yash remembered Geet at that time . he booked room for his first night with Geet after her exams. .After all they both deserved that afetr such a long testing time.

Maan was abroad for some work and Arpita was at her parent's house..

Maan asked him to bring Arpita as her parents were goning on their religious tour ..

Yash went to take Arpita  but Destiny had planned something else... A drunk truck driver hit their car and both left the world in that unfortunate situation...Arpita with Maan's baby in her and Yash with those uncounted and unfulfilled dreams in his eyes left this world leaving Maan and Geet alone ...

It was the destiny or was the decision of God..

Perhaps Arpita with Maan and Yash with Geet were not destined to live with each other..

PS:- Here was Yash side of story.I tried to conclude Geet and Yash sides.. Hope I  was able to do the justice.. before going to dig in to deep of this update try to take is as a fiction only..

Precap-Present.. Maan and Geet

Part-83 <<prev/next->>

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maine Cheating ki... Chalega na...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank for the update and thanks for chotu also... kyun ki woh so raha hain...๐Ÿ˜†

Geet ki memory toh badi sharp hain... kab ki baat yaad hai usse๐Ÿ˜†
Geet ko Practicles chaiye...๐Ÿ˜ฒ  koi nahi maan dedega๐Ÿ˜†

Becahre yash ko bhuka rehna pada itna laziz geet saamne hote hue bhi...

but what u said is right... they were not destined... i some times feel what would have happened if maan and geet , yash and arpita would have married... ..

you gave this much.. i also want to read how yash felt.. at the last minutes... may be he remembered geet...  .. no .. dont i will not be able to read... this much is ebough...๐Ÿ˜ญ

anf geet is really unique piece๐Ÿ˜†... but yash ke liye bura laga... woh kuwara hi margaya...

ab behosh mat hojana  meri comment dekh ke... main kabhi kabhi meherbaan hoti hoon...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeh kya main akeli hi badbada rahi hoon. sab mere aathe hi gayab hogaye๐Ÿ˜ก

hi Priya ๐Ÿค—...Rashmi is going to kill us ๐Ÿ˜›...but i am too happy i found my gifs again

dancing animated GIF
priya111111 thumbnail
yeha yash is so mature, how easily he understood geet's mind and he even behaved accordingly, but poor yash kya kya sehna pada usko geet ki innocent torture ki wajah se๐Ÿ˜†
kuch dinon ke baad sab ko ehsaas hone lagega about the relationship and same thing started happening with geet, but yash because of her studies did not allowed her to think in that ways as it may distract her education. par hone ko kaun taal saktha before going to take their relation next level yash lost his life. ๐Ÿ˜ญgeet ke zindagi mein bas maan hi likha tha . But loved yash very much , he is such a adorable husband who gave importance to his wife and her thoughts and feelings.
Edited by priya111111 - 9 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indu-

Rashmi.. tu next thread emein dena update... yeh aise hi khatam hijayega...๐Ÿคฃ

yashin de deti hoon
mood nahin hai new thread open karne ka