Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lehr thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting eagerly for next update
sessy thumbnail
part 21-wow what an update.i am soo happy that geet came to know about the real reason about maan marrying her and his love for her.i always loved annie in this story and in this update she became my fav more,because of her geet came to know the truth.

part 22-wow what an update.omg i cannot believe geet ex-fiance was the creep who called maan and followed geet.i hope maan finds out soon about this.

looking forward to read more.

thx for the updates and the pm's dear,appreciate it.
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for update.
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Updates

I truly understand that Maan had no other way than to marry Geet
But surely Geet should see now her life is different its only after
the charity ball that Geet slowly starting thinking different about Maan . he truly loves her
but I'm sure soon she will accept him and the marriage
 wholeheartedly .
I'm hoping that Geet can also soon find out about her ex and why
he wanted to marry her .
while Mr Handa is so cheap trying to harm Maan and Geet
I'm really hope Maan can stop him in his tracks
I'm also glad that Ayan and Shaina are making good progress

-Ratzz- thumbnail
awsome update cant wait for next
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. Amazing part... Love it... Finally Abhinav n Mr. Handa is showing their true colors..It's good that Maan made clear in front of Shaina that Akshay Hanad wants to harm Annie n Geet only... Thank god Maan was there.. Hope Maan would get to know truth.. abt Akshay n Abhinav together.. Till date Akshay has seen Maan's real face.. now want this b***** Abhinav get to know Possessive huby n brother... 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
finally their love story will move forward in DDN
i hope so
but there is threat to their love too
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
please update soon
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 23

Seeing Dhruv sitting with Geet, Maan's blood no doubtedly boiled. How dare he sit so close to her? How dare his finger brushed against hers? Were his thoughts but clenching his fist, practicing self control, he kept sitting far across from them in the living room. His feet were stretched out having laptop over his thighs. His palm was placed on the keyboard. His lips straight and his eyes fixed on the duo, sitting in Geet's room. Geet was giggling at something Dhruv said and hit his hand in friendly gesture. "He must be a joker" Maan mumbled under his breath and turned back his attention on the laptop screen but that made him miss the look, Geet passed at him.

"Oh ho...Sad to see his attention diverted to something else than...YOU?" Dhruv questioned in a teasy tone that earned him a glare from Geet. How she is regretting now to open up to him?

After settling in the apartment, Geet paid a visit to her university to collect her rol no slip and papers schedule sheet when she met with Dhruv and her other friends. She was elated on seeing them once again an so were they. They together went in to collect the things, they required and roam around the now almost empty building of their university, remembering the 4 years of their academic session. It was Geet's idea to call Dhruv over so they can do combine studies but during the break, when Dhruv inquired about her life...precisely married life... she confined in him about the emotional turmoil she is going through. Her reactions, her feelings for Maan...Her confusion. After patiently hearing her out, all Dhruv had to say. "Are you stupid not to sit it in its face? Its love Geet...Your heart is developing feelings for him". Geet was stunned but Dhruv cant help but be happy about his friend. Right from after her marriage, he had always prayed to God to bring happiness in her life no matter where it lies and than, he started on teasing him with Maan's name not leaving this blockbuster chance. Geet glared, smacked, pouted but nothing could dull that shine in her eyes whenever Maan's name is mentioned. "I am already regretting telling you things that I still have not told myself" She said in a low voice. Her eyes still struck on Maan as she took a sigh. "But you couldn't help...Besides, I am your best friend and best friends main...No secret" He winked, teasing her perfectly knowing that for her, Annie and Maan.will always stay the best friends. But then, this was something she couldn't share with them. Not now atleast. "Oh my God Geet...I am so so happy for you..." Dhruv exclaimed with happiness making her get out from her train of thought before he pulled her in a friendly hug. Geet hugged him back feeling somewhere soothness in her heart. Oh she missed this support and friendly hugs. "I missed you..." She said before pulling away. "Though Maan was always my friend but these few years of separation did brought an awkwardness between us...It's you who was all ears to hear what I had to say...I...I..I am so glad you are here right now..." Her voice got teary. Dhruv just rubbed her arms in silent understanding before he pulled away with a grin. "But now, am here and am all ready to tease you to the point that you will get fed up o me" In reply, Geet just gave a teary giggle before hitting him on his arm. "You are so bad". "Now let's get back to the studies or the way he is looking right now, if we stood like this a minute more...Your husband will walk in this room and will kick my butt out of this house...Can also ban my presence near you". Geet looked at Maan who was now looking at them with dangerous eyes that had her instantly jump a step back. Tucking her loose hairs behind her ears, she gave him a last look before taking place on the single chair and pulled out a notebook. No need to say, Maan's constant glances were still so observed by her body.

Standing in the window at night, Maan was having a soft smile on his face. Not cause of the killing jealousy that occurred in his heart on seeing Geet sitting close to Dhruv. He wanted to beat him bad, break his fingers that touched his wife but all that killing instinct went to haywire when while leaving, Dhruv approached him and said. "Take care of her Maan...She trusts you and I trust her trust...You...You always made me jealous...Even when you were not here all those years, all she talked was about you and her days with you...How great of a friend you were to her...I tried...I seriously tried hard to make her erase those memories of your friendship cause she is a friend, hard to get...and I wanted her frindship all to myself...But today, seeing her happy...I realised what she has with you is something...far more than a mere friendship...It is something, beyond my thinking... And am sure, with you...all she will be is happy...Take care" Saying this, though Dhruv has left, but behind he left a hope for Maan. He will have her was all he thought as he drifted to sleep.

"Will you be fine giving exams like this? We can still ask the principle to get someone write down the paper for you" Next morning, He questioned once again as they were still sitting in their car which was parked into the University Premises. His eyes were fixed on her bandaged hand. "Maan...My left hand is injured...not the right one...I can write down my own exam". She said experatedly while putting her notebook shr was reading before back into the bag, assuring that she had her roll no slip and spare set of ball pen. Her eyes rose up to find him still looking at her with worry. "I will be fine Maan" She held his hand and squeezed it a bit that made him have a sigh and step back. "Okay...But do give me a call when you are done...I will be right here to pick you up" He requested that results in a nod from Geet. "Okay...Bye" Opening the car door she was out. Maan leaned at her side of the seat and said. "All the best" that made her smile and saying "thanks" she went in. But she couldnot help but smile remembering his tensed face later on. Oh my...How she loves the care, he shows. And that thought kept her happy the whole day.

The coming days were tough for Geet as she got in full mood to study, keeping her emotional change at a side for the time being. Dhruv would come over, sometimes alone...Sometimes with another two female friends but his presence was not making Maan uncomfortable any longer. He was someway relieved that atleast in University, Geet is under the eyes of someone who cares for her. The group will study, strucking their heads down on the number of notebooks until Maan will brag in along with tea and few snacks, loudly saying. "Take a break people" that will automatically put smiles on their faces. Dhruv himself started to like Maan. Maan was a dedicated successful businessman but still was down to earth for the ones he deeply care. And Geet looked out to be one of his passion. That thought just made Dhruv happy and smirk.

Maan paid visit to his under construction hotel site which was facing a legal problem that he knew was one of Akshay Handa's dirty tactic but he also had some influential relations and great lawyers who took no time to solve these hurdles. Dehradun might be Akshay Handa's territory but this world belongs to Maan. He was in constant contact with Aryan and Rahul who kept on updating him about the business development. But he didn't miss the early morning breakfast, after exams discussions on lunch and asking about her exams and preparations about the next ones on th dinner. The usual after dinner coffee time was now occupied by her studies but he knew, soon, she will be all his. Very Soon.

It was the 12th day of their arrival. Geet was already done with 5 of her exams and only last was remaining in which she has to submit a painting as a project. She will be given marks(the one she was working in the past three months) on the basis of her project topic and its relation with painting. It was already done...but Geet thought to give some final touches. Dhruv saw her piece and assured her that its look fabolous but just a little work was needed that had to be done. So after dinner that night, Geet stood in her room, examining her work with a microsopic view when the light went off. "Maan..." Was the first thing that escaped her lips in a small voice of help. She wasn't afraid of darkness. She was used to it but the last 4 months did bring a change in her. She was no longer subjected to darkness and that was making her used to it now. When Maan didn't come, she went towards the single window of her room and opened it just to come face to face with a thundering storm. The wind was blowing too forcely to make the windows pane hit the wall hardly on the side. The lightning was occurring on the sky. Geet took a step back when she felt the warmth of two strong hands around her sides. Her back hit a strong chest. Her poor heart raced as she felt the warm breath of his, falling on her neck even in this fast cold wind. She shivered that made Maan push forward his hands and close the window. Geet stood still in the trance while Maan's hands slowly move down and come around her waist. His even breathing was mking her tremble with each blow. Her eyes were downcasted. The emergency light he brought in and placed on her side table before was enough for him to witness her reactions.

For Maan, this whole scene was like a dream. She in his arms, was a thought that made him smile broadly and seeing his effect on her, he couldn't help but take the leap. His fingers traced the softness of her waist through the silk dress as his face dipped more into her neck and left a small kiss after a bit hesitation. She shivered and sighed. Her trembling humm encouraged him to move ahead with his act of showering love. His fingers moved up on her body as is playing an instrument. Slowly, softly they mounted the length of her hand to the shoulder before he cupped the side of her face and caressed it, making her get comfortable to his touch. Their was a strong storm going outside the building but another one was building up inside the room. Her lips trembled as soon as his thumb get in contact with it. His now blazing eyes get fixed on those soft petals which were clenched between her teeth. "Ar...Maan" She murmured and that was the last thing He heard before he turned up her face and prlecked her lips, as if making his name stood still on her lips. The sudden act made Geet get out from her hazy world and look upbwith shock eyes but without giving another moment of thinking, he pulled her close once again, making his lips search hers for a moment before making her completely oblious to the surroundings. Geet's hand landed on his chest in order to push away lamely but he caught her fingers in his and pressed her back with the closed window keeping the kiss intact. The slight pushes and strokes earned him a reward of her acceptance as she opened her mouth, letting him enter and explore. What he got was totally unexpected for him. Her sweetness, her rawness made him pull more close by hips. Geet too was now inbvolved and learning this new thing. There first kiss was full of testing, implementing and awesome results.

As finally they stopped to get a breather, he kept standing at his place not letting the wind pass in between them. Geet was still panting while his breathing was rough. Their foreheads were attached, eyes were closed. The moment was so precious to both. Her sound of breathing was hearable to him and his fast heart beat could be felt by her fingertips which were placed on his chest. For few moments, none from both tried to move away. It was finally the light which came back and filled the room by brightness that put them out from their trance. Maan was the first one who moved away after a resigning sigh and giving a last look to her face, he turned away. No need to say that her smudged lips, her close eyes, her high breathing state will keep him awake for tonight.

Geet found heself all alone the next moment when she opened her eyes on feeling the cold wind practically hitting her hot body. She shivered and looked around with hazy eyes for Maan but he was already gone. As the senses get back to her, she moved her fingers up on her lips. Was he here kissing her a moment back or it was just her illusion? She rushed towards the mirror in the room to find her messed state. Her hairs were frizzy, her lips were blood red, showing his power of possesion, her neck having red marks of his fingers which were holding her face straight just few moments back. She stumbled and held the dressing for support. She was just too shocked with the intensity of the kiss. His passion, his way of exploring. But still he stopped... A voice said inside her heart. She was weak then. He could have pursue his action but he stopped, just for her. Her days of attraction towards him was finally finding a point of relaxation but was she ready enough to let him occupy herself. That was tge question, she was about to answer herself that night.

Next morning, Rupa was all set with her breakfast on th dinning table. As Geet approached she wished her a Good morning and went in to get the tea. Geet's eyes wandered into small apartment to find where Maan is this morning but she got nothing. It was a sigh of relief or a sigh of anxiousness on not finding him, she was unable to understand. Rupa silently poured the tea in the cup. "Maam...you want something else?" She asked politely. Geet gave her a look and shook her head. 'Should I ask or not?' She questioned herself for 5 times and 6th time, asked ahead. "Where is Maan?" With his name her heart raced but she made sured that her expressions dont spill something out. "Maan Sir has already left an hour back...He said their is some issue and some legal matters that need to be take of today itself...but don't worry maam...Rakesh is outside to drop you off to university and will pick you up" Rupa assured. Geet nodded and started to eat silently. She knew somewhere that Maan was ignoring her. And she knew, even if he would have been present in the home right now, she herself would have avoided him but still, hurt took place in her heart. She was not feeling hungry at all now soshe just took the tea and after getting her painting carefully placed in the car, she left for university.

In afternoon, Maan was talking on the phone with Aryan, discussing a deal proposal he has received when he saw Geet entering the apartment in a grumpy mood. Her eyes were looking a bit puffy. Occupied by her thoughts, she didn't even dare give him a look and went straight to her room. As it was important, Maan just completed his discussion with Aryan that was stretched to 15 minutes and cutting the call, went to check on Geet. "Did something wrong went with her project?" "Is she upset about the kiss?" "But she did reciprocate" OR "Did someone say anything to her?" were the kind of thoughts running through his mind but putting it away from his mind, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Whatever her emotions are about the last night were need to be heard by him. "Geet?" He knocked. "Geet? What happened?" He knocked again but on getting no response from her even after the fourth knock, he turned the handle and entered in, only to find the room empty. The running water sound from the bathroom caught his attention. "Oh...she is here" He took place on her small bed. He didn't intend to ignore her. Last night, he himself gave to her just to figure out her feelings. He loves her and in return, wants her love. Sighing, he covered her face with his plams. And that's when he noticed itn The sound of water hadnt stopped or changed in last 10 minutes. The flow was constant and in a minute, the little steam also started to make its way out from the small space under the door that freaked him. His eyes instantly went towards the water heater switch outside the bathroom which was On. The steam was coming out like a blow. He became tensed and rushed to the door. "Geet...Geet..are you ok?" he asked desperately but still no reply. Has she hurt herself? He had ledt right after they shared the kiss? Is...Is she regretting that and punishing herself was his thoughts at the moment. He turned the knob of bathroom with bated heart and found it open. The first step inside the bathroom had made him embrace the clouds of warm steam. The mirrors were covered with fog. "Geet..." He called out a bit loudly. And then he heard it. The flinch in water and her slow sound, "Maan...What...What are you doing here?" She spoke after standing and quickly grabbing the towel from the rail, covering her front. Her bare back got pressed with the sweaty titled walls of the bathroom. Thankfully the plastic shower curtain was their to protect her modesty but still, he could see a reflection through it. And no need to say, whatever he saw, has made him speechless. Her hazy image was enough to send his hormones on fire. "Maan" She called again to gain his attention. She hoped he had left silently but the dark black image behind the curtain was saying something else. Her grip on the towel got tighter as she saw him taking a step forward. "Woh...I called you so many times...and...and you...you didn't reply...I...I just got scared" Maan replied gaining some control over himself. His throat was clogged. His fingers were curled into fist which were just so eager to take a step forward and remove this hurdle(curtain) from between them so he could have a clear view of her but he stopped. "I...I just dozed off...I am ok ..Please leave" Her stuttered tone turned a bit hard at the end. "hmm..." Still without looking away, drinking the view from his eyes, he took few steps back before he was out from the bathroom and shut the door closed.

Hey guys...so sorry for being late...
am not feeling well and so havent checked mistakes...kindly ignore...
Do give ur feedback

take care
ana 
Edited by ..oneOone.. - 9 years ago
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First !!

will read n comment :)