Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
She seems to be everybody's Disha...always sacrificing for everyone else. I've heard her say it to several people.
memsaab thumbnail

I think this is more like...

SABHI KI MEIN...

MERA KOI NAHI....

dkaddict thumbnail
could you translate that please? I'm slowly learning Hindi from watching these shows, but oh, so slowly!
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It literally means....

I am for you all but there is no one for me

....personelly i find it hard to feel for Disha...she is doing all this to herself...I mean if she has decided to burn her boat with Inder then she has to move on with her life but ....she seems to be dragging her feet there....don't know why....according to me Inder is no prize...but to each his own I guess
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=giaa]if she has decided to burn her boat with Inder then she has to move on with her life but ....she seems to be dragging her feet there....don't know why....according to me Inder is no prize...but to each his own I guess[/quote]

Maybe its because she's clinging on to her past life which was relatively uncomplicated and pleasant...

DK's entry into her life literally turned everything upside down from her viewpoint and she is still unable accept all the changes.

queenbee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkaddict

She seems to be everybody's Disha...always sacrificing for everyone else. I've heard her say it to several people.

seems like this serial shud be called "Sabki Disha" or at least "Tumhari bhi Disha" 😛 ... par kya sabki ek hi disha hai? I mean... does she point them all into their right direction.. or HER direction 😕
dkaddict thumbnail

😃 

"....does she point them all into their right direction.. or HER direction "

LOL! Never thought of it that way, but maybe you're right, queenbee!