Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mala is a very selfish woman and still she expects Rudra to come to her
Danveer is sure in trouble with Mohini when she gets to know he visited the saree shop
The Parud moments are so cute rithu. Nice to read
Thanks for the pm and hope u are doing good
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu,
  one more nice update. Aman's marriage preparations are going smoothly. 
Cute scene between Parud and glad  knowing Rudra thinking about sending Paro to NGO again with full security of course. 😳 Protective instincts for Paro never leave him and also nice how Paro tried to defend his actions. 
Just now married so obviously hubby will try to roam around his wife😳 
Rithu who didn't read your previous FF might wonder Rudra's soft corner and mingling with other people,  as at first my reaction will be same will Rudra actually do that? 😆
This Rudra is different ... as he's more composed of his thoughts and more than that he's not keep on holding onto the past of course he's affected but he's trying his best to live in the present and want to live happily forever with Paro ... his soul. 
Mala... yep selfish and still not understanding the damage she did to Rudra well she'll come to know and I'm curious how you'll proceed for that.
Danveer... Hmm.. Humanity and bound to duty of relations... interested how this goes too .. thinking about Mohinisa😆

PS: Rithu ... I'm being late nowadays it's just that real life is taking over most of my time and it seems you too are busy now a days. Hope everything is fine and the kids are doing awesome. Blesses and hugs to princes. Take care😊

Mariia.R thumbnail

This was interesting update.👍🏼

Danveer helping Mala - don't know why but I am always angry when Mala is mentioned. Can't help it.

Parud moments -  loved them. Really nice to see them together without distractions.

Waiting for next update! Loving how the story progresses.

Thanks for pm! 🤗

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPraba

Mala is a very selfish woman and still she expects Rudra to come to her
Danveer is sure in trouble with Mohini when she gets to know he visited the saree shop
The Parud moments are so cute rithu. Nice to read
Thanks for the pm and hope u are doing good

Mala seemed like a very selfish person to me, Prabha. I thought she will turn out go to be a mature and more wiser version of Paro but the way she watlzed back to the haveli and pretended things will just fall in place proved me wrong.
Danveer will have double trouble from both Mohini and Dilsher that is if this comes out before Rudra returns.
I'm glad you enjoyed the update 😊
Take care.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi Rithu,</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> one more nice update. Aman's marriage preparations are going smoothly.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Cute scene between Parud and glad knowing Rudra thinking about sending Paro to NGO again with full security of course.😳Protective instincts for Paro never leave him and also nice how Paro tried to defend his actions.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Just now married so obviously hubby will try to roam around his wife😳</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Rithu who didn't read your previous FF might wonder Rudra's soft corner and mingling with other people, as at first my reaction will be same will Rudra actually do that?😆</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">This Rudra is different ... as he's more composed of his thoughts and more than that he's not keep on holding onto the past of course he's affected but he's trying his best to live in the present and want to live happily forever with Paro ... his soul.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Mala... yep selfish and still not understanding the damage she did to Rudra well she'll come to know and I'm curious how you'll proceed for that.</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Danveer... Hmm.. Humanity and bound to duty of relations... interested how this goes too .. thinking about Mohinisa😆</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">PS: Rithu ... I'm being late nowadays it's just that real life is taking over most of my time and it seems you too are busy now a days. Hope everything is fine and the kids are doing awesome. Blesses and hugs to princes. Take care😊</font>

Thank you, Sush 😊
Paro wasn't meant to be the docile bahu who just takes care of the family. She has her interests too which Rudra supports. Parud are mirror images, they will always protect each other.
Exactly, newlyweds need flimsy reasons to hang around each other.
I realised that too Sush. In my last FF, Rudra went through a lot of craziness before he was sure that Paro will be his forever. Here since he is in a happier place with her by his side, he is trying to be comfortable with the people who are important to her. Remember the general's sandwala advice in the first chapter.
He let go of his past because once he met his mother, he realised she wasn't worth his time and happiness. And the other women in his life who genuinely care about him need not suffer because of her. So he is enjoying the present and looking forward to the future.
Mala will come to know the damage when they meet again. I have planned it out, yet to work the details.
I'm thinking of Dilsher and Mohini's reaction to his actions actually. Both will feel betrayed.
Will be a little busy till March, dear. But will manage to come to IF once in a while. Hope to meet you and the other Parud addicts when I do. Kids are good. What about yours?
🤗Take care
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font color="#cc0066">This was interesting update.👍🏼</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Danveer helping Mala - don't know why but I am always angry
when Mala is mentioned. Can't help it.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Parud moments - loved
them. Really nice to see them together without distractions.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Waiting for next update! Loving how the story progresses.</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Thanks for pm! 🤗</font>

Thank you, Mira.
I'm not a fan of Mala either. It's the idea that a woman can leave her son with an abusive husband and a per soapy logic, the son must accept her because she is his mother. I found that ridiculous.
They deserve some time off from the drama at the haveli. Don't they?
Take care 🤗
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 7

The Roka ceremony went well and Paro rushed out immediately. She was hoping Rudra would be waiting for him. But there was nobody out, she turned back to join her friends. Just then she felt someone pull her hand. She was surprised to see three little kids smiling back at her. She knelt in front of them and said hello. They all held out their hands. "For you," they chorused. She was suprised as she saw them holding bangles, glass bangles, pink stone bangles and rhinestone bangles. She took it and they ran off giggling. She wondered who they were from. She looked around and didn't spot any familiar face. She decided to just accept the gift and find her husband.

Paro saw at some young men joking around whom she recognised as Aman's cousins. She went up to them and they grinned as soon as they recognized her. "Namaste Bhabhi," they all greeted her. She replied in greeting and enquired about her husband's whereabouts. "He must be with Aman bhaiyya somewhere. If you have a minute, let's play a game," said one of them. She didn't understand. She felt it was an odd request. But she didn't want to offend them either. He smiled and held out both his closed fists, "Pick one". She pointed to his right hand. He opened to reveal a dazzling diamond earring shaped like a flower with dew slipping off its petals. He smiled as he opened his other hand to reveal its pair. They were beautiful, but how could she accept it. "But you must. We were instructed to hand this over to you. It's Major Ranavat's order, ma'am," they told her. She thanked them and accepted the jewellery graciously.

So her husband was behind all this, Paro thought to herself walking away. This must be from the secret parcel she wasn't allowed to touch. But that a sizeable package. So it must have more than bangles and earrings. He already gave her anklets earlier in the afternoon. "Parvati! Come sit with me for a minute," came the voice of Aman's grandmother who was waiting near the fountain. Paro hesitated. From what Aman told her, his mother and grandmother never got along. She kept finding fault with his mother all the time since his father's death. And Aman's wedding was not satisfactory to her either. Kavya wasn't pretty enough, her family wasn't rich enough, the arrangements weren't lavish enough, so on and so forth. But Aman loved Kavya and that's all mattered to Deepa. Her mother-in-law however wasn't pleased. But Paro reasoned to herself that fact that she was confined to a wheelchair and couldn't participate fully in her favourite grandchild's wedding made her feel bitter. She could see the hurt in being left behind. "Dadisa, the Roka went well. Kavya bhabhisa's family was blown away with the presents we took. My friend took pictures in her phone. Would you like to see it?" she asked. The old woman placed her finger on her lip to silence her. "I'm not interested. Deepa is making too much of a fuss over such an ordinary girl. My Amam could do better. But it's tok late to complain," she remarked firmly. Paro replied that Kavya bhabhisa loves him and will make him very happy. "You really care about my Aman and his happiness, don't you?" she asked. Paro nodded. "It's nice that he has someone watching out for him so far from home. You and Rudra mean a lot to him. These days when people who are supposed to be family ignore you. You are a stranger to him still you saw a brother in him. And built such a strong bond with him," she told. How could she not, responded Paro. Aman was the only one who treated her with kindness when everything went against her. And truth be told, he saw a sister in her first and reached out to her. Whenever things got tough, his unyielding support carried her through. And she intends to honor their relationship. As long as she lives her home will be open to him in Rajasthan.

They spoke for awhile, when suddenly the old lady remembered something. "You know Parvati, when Aman was small. He used to love to see my magic tricks. Would you like to see one?" she asked. The child in Paro was delighted and she nodded eagerly. She put her hand into the fountain and pulled it out. Water droplets trickled down her aged fingers. "Oops! Seems like I forgot the magic words. Let's try this one more time," she said. She made a show by moving her hands in wavy motions, mumbling something. She dipped her hands one more time and took it out. But this time the water stayed. She looked closer and gasped. It was as if the droplets crystalised into tiny diamonds which formed a beautiful necklace. "Rudra," she breathed out. This had to be the most beautiful gift he had got her so far. "That boy is crazy about you," the old lady told her. She replied that she was crazy about him too and that she needed to go to him now. "Go child. This is the time for the young and in love," the wise woman sent her away smiling.

Paro rushed to their room with all her presents. She smiled seeing the final one on the bed. It was the pink dress she had coveted back in Jaipur. He had actually bought it for her. She held the dress close and took a good look in the mirror. The bangles, necklace and earings matched perfectly. She wanted to thank her husband for buying all the lovely trinkets.But he wasn't around. He had gone out leaving a note with a rose on a table.

My Paro,
I brought everything I could think of to make this evening special for you. I'm going out with Aman for sometime. Be ready. I have one more present for you, the one that means most to you and to me.
Yours forever,
Rudra.

A few minutes later, she felt something tickle her back. She quickly grabbed the netted jacket and spun around. The intruder was none other than her smiling husband with a rose in her hand. He took the jacket from her ane helped her wear it. His fingers took their own sweet time as they traced from the soft palms to her shoulders. The bangles chimed as he pressed them softly. She closed her eyes as she felt like his touch was seting her slowly on fire. He brought his arms around her to secure the tie. Her knees felt weak and she leaned back on his broad shoulders. He nibbled on her ear lobe while reaching for the earings. She moaned as she felt his lips on the other ear and adorn it with diamonds. He stepped back and she opened her eyes and saw her reflection in the mirror before her. She was shocked at her appearance. He came up from behind and gently clasped the necklace around her graceful neck. "Beautiful. More beautiful than any woman that walked this earth," he whispered. She turned and looked into his eyes and saw the love in eyes. There was a time when her beauty had evoked hatred in them. It had been a proof that she hid a wicked heart which was veiled by her looks. But she had proved to him that all beautiful women were capable of love and trust. The wound that his mother's betrayal had caused was slowly fading. But a part of her still wanted to meet her. To confront her. How could she let a beautiful heart like his shatter? She saw the lost expression on his face, "Are you alright?" He nodded and replied that he was fine. She knew something was bothering him. "You know, you can can tell me anything", she prodded gently holding his hand. He looked into her deep hazel eyes filled with concern. He softly kissed her gently on her lips and shook his head. "I know. And I'll tell you someday. I don't want thoughts of her ruining our evening," he said leading her to the bags.

Paro realised that he was thinking of his mother. She wished her memories would just leave her husband alone. It was almost as if he couldn't believe the love and happiness to be real. How could a woman leave such a pure soul and loving heart behind? How could she trust that he will be alright with Bapusa who had his own emotional struggles? Was she satisfied with her own happiness that her child never entered her mind in all these years? She had so many questions she wanted to ask her. As Rudra's wife she had a right to know why she broke his heart and robbed his peace. But she didn't know where to find her. The only thing she knew was, his mother was beautiful.

"Whay do you think? Do you like it?" Rudra asked her. A moment passed before she realised that she was drapped with a soft, shimmery pink dupatta. "I realised that my shy wife might feel self-concious in this dress. So I asked Kakisa to make this for you," he confessed. Her fingers traced the roses embroidered on the material with gold and silver threads. She was touched by how well Kakisa remembers her love for roses. It was one thing for her to set up a garden in the Ranavat haveli for her to plant the rose sapling which Aman gave along with other rose shrubs. But to make this for her devoting her time and effort for her daughter-in-law's happiness was remarkable. Especially since she had been so strict with her and jeeja in the beginning. Now she had everything she dreamed of, a devoted husband and loving in-laws. A girl who had no one to call her own had so many people who cared about her now. He had definitely saved the best present for last. She twirled in glee with the dupatta over her head and her husband smiled at her girlish display. "You liked your presents," he asked drawing her close. She draped the dupatta over both their heads blocking the whole world out. She kissed him softly. How could she not, he had thought of everything. He was willing to stay under the dupatta, looking into her eyes all night. She looked so delicate and desirable at the same time. He felt the urge to both protect her from the everyone who sets their eye on her and ravish her till she forgets even her own name. But he knew, she would be disappointed if she misses the evening festivities. So he lead her to the door when he noticed something was missing. "What's wrong?" she asked. He quietly took a pinch of sindoor and filled her maang, "Now everyone will know that this dazzling princess belongs to me." The pride in his voice reflected in her eyes. She settled into his embrace and laid her head on his shoulder. A small smear of sindoor had rubbed off on his chest. She smiled looking at it. He belonged to her just as much as she belonged to him.

rupao21 thumbnail
Haaayye so lovely to see this side of Rudraaa!! Written beautifully.

Thanks for updating and PM'ing! :D
JJKKL thumbnail
Beautiful Rithu.
Rudra is showering gifts on Paro.
Like a treasure hunt.
It was fun to read that

And the final lines - him making her his and she feeling the same. Wonderful. Gives a very warm feeling at the end.

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow... Major saab is showering his shrimathiji with gifts... Pics you added for the gifts were beautiful...
So even Paro wants to confront her mother in law.. Paro s going to be shocked to know who she is...