Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Awesome! Continue soon. 

Thanks for the pm dear :) 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-Part Two-

Taani come out of the washroom, she looked around in searching for him but couldnt got a glimpse of him. She sighed knowing he had left her alone and went to party alone when he was supposed to go with her.

"Must be ashamed to go with me" Taani thought to herself. Sadness crept in her heart. She was happy today since they had came here he was nice to her, made her sleep on bed and he himself slept on couch giving her mini heart attack for sure, then in afternoon after their meeting with business clients, he praised her for her brilliant presentation but now he was back to his arrogant self. 

Taani shrugged her thoughts about him, she picked up her suitcase and placed it on bed. She took out a simple yet beautiful saree. Taani got ready, she tied her waist length hair in stylish bun and applied very little amount of make up. She glance at her appearance in miror, quiet satisfied with her looks she decided to leave for party. She wasnt in mood to go in any party but her boss means Rey's father had told her to be with rey all the time and tried to keep him away from any kind of controversy as last month only he was involved in a controversy when he beat a guy in club after getting drunk and his father dont want something like this to happen again. 

Taani locked the door and went downstairs, she was grateful yo the organizers that party was in same hotel they were staying in. She inhaled a deep breath and entered the party hall. And the moment she entered the hall all eyes turned toward her but her eyes were trained on him who was standing near the bar counter with one of his business client. Taani could feel his eyes on her body, burning her. Thousands of butterflies danced in her belly. She always felt like this under his penetrating intense gaze. 

Rey was burning when he saw most of the mens were ogling over her with lust clearly visible in there eyes. He felt amused at the same time thinking how she manage to look so beautiful even in saree. Rey clenched his fists, the bubble of anger was bubbling up in him ready to burst any moment. He felt killing every guy who had dare to look at his girl with those lusty look. Excusing himself he walked toward her who was now standing in a corner talking to a lady. Taani gave him surprised look when he came there and stand beside her. 

"Excuse us, Please" Rey said pulling taani away from there by holding her arm, his grip was tight. Taani looked into his eyes, he felt all his anger melting when she gazed at him with such innocence that made his heart skip a beat. But the calm look on his face didnt last longer when he saw a creepy type guy staring at her or should i say at her bare back. Rey glared at the guy, lifting his hand he pulled out the pin from her hair, her hair fall like a sand castle, covering her bare back. Taani was surprised with his behavior. 

"You are giving chance to someone to ogle over something that is mine" He whispered in her ear, his dangerous low tone send shiver down her spine. His eyes were blazing fire that had passion, anger lust & love in it. 

"I am not your property, You cant boss around me always" Taani spoke in low tone. Rey smirk pulling her close to him by gripping her tiny waist. 

"You belong to me, Like it or not. Nobody had the f**king right to stare at you with those filthy thoughts running in there dirty mind." Rey replied back, she was his obsession, his possession, he couldn't stand when any other male look at her in wrong way. 

"Sir, You are crossing your limits." Taani said to him trying to push him away but he was much stronger that her. Her stuttering caused him to smirk at her. She looked adorably cute when she is like this, so vulnerable infront of him like a small kitten. 

"Why dont you tell me what are my limits because as far as i know i haven't crossed any limit yet, If i had, you wouldnt have been standing here infront of me instead You would have been with me, in my room, in my bed screaming my name" Rey whispered harshly. He took hold of her hand and left the party hall. She wanted to question him where he was taking her but she chose to stay quiet knowing the volcano named rey singhania was on verge of bursting. 

He took her in their room, he wanted to talk to her and finish the matter between them. He himself was confuse as why he was so possessive over her like hell he never behaved like this anyone, he never cared for girls, they were just his sex buddy. 

Rey pulled her inside the room, after closing the door he turn around to face her. 

"Why are you doing this? I am just a mere employee in your company" Taani said to him, he knew she was talking about his behavior, his possessiveness toward her. 

"Because belong to me" Rey told her pulling her into him by holding her waist. 

"Kis relation se? I dont think any boss have any right over a employee then why you always claimed your right over me?" Taani asked him, the confident in her voice amused him. 

"I dont know what relation we share but i do know that i cant see you with any one else, You are mine, only mine. Only i have right to touch you, adore you, be with you" He said looking straight into her eyes. He pinned her to the wall taani shudder under his intense gaze, his gaze was melting her, wanting her to submit herself to him. 

"You are mine" Rey leaned closer and whispered in her ear, taani whimpered in his arms. His domination personality had turned on her, leaving her with desires she never felt before. He licked her ear lobe making her moan slightly. Rey pressed his lower half against her, making her aware of his painful arousal. He wanted nothing but her. Since she had joined his office he tried to be intimate with other girls to forget her but nothing work, his mind, body, heart everything wanted her so he left sleeping around waiting for the day when he will get the he desired. 

Taani felt her head heavy, she wanted to stop him but a part of her wanted him. She liked or may be love him but she is good is hiding her feelings thats what she was doing since start. Like any other girl she wad also victim of his charm. In all those small small eye locks, his care toward her made her fall for him but she kept her feelings within her knowing he dont feel anything for her, he just wanted her body that broke her heart. And when he tried to find ways to get her that made her angry, she pushed him away, block every emotion she felt for him inside her. She let out a loud moan when he kissed her neck, his hand reached the single string of her blouse and pulled it down harshly which bring her back from her la la rey land. Gaining all her strength she pushed him but still in his arms around. 

"You need to stop" She said panting heavily. Rey rolled his eyes. 

"Right, Ms. No-Sex-Before-Marriage" Now it was taani who rolled her eyes at his remark, she smack his chest. 

"Dont stop me tonight, after tonight I am ready to control myself till our marriage" Rey whispered in her. Her eyebrow knotted in confusion hearing him.

"Our marriage? What made you think i will marry you?" Taani questioned him. He smirk at her, she so wanted to smack him hard for being so arrogant. 

"You will, you will marry me?" Rey replied back immediately. His fingers were drawing invisible patterns on belly, occasionally pinching her stomach making her shudder in pleasure.

"Why? Give me a one good reason" Taani rolled her eyes at his over confident self. She herself was surprised how openly she was talking to him, without any hesitation.

"Because you love me" Rey said as he sealed her lips with his, kissing her feverishly. It was rough yet passionate kiss. He was demanding and taani was too shock to react. Her heart was thumping loudly against her chest. He bite her lower lip seeking for entry, she parted her lips. She could feel tingle all over her body whenever he touched her. Rey broke the kiss when he felt her out of breath.

"But you dont" Those were the first words came out from her mouth without her constant. Rey knew it was time fix the mistake he had done in past. 

"Who said that? Did i ever said that i dont loved you?" Rey asked her. Cursing himself for being so domination demanding bas***d to her again but he cant help it, he is like that only he cant change himself in a click of his finger but he will work on it for sure. 

"You never said you loved me either! You were always trying to put me down" Taani told him, the cute pout of her tempt him to claim her lips again. He growled and kissed hard in her already swollen lips but it was a quick kiss as taani pushed him away. 

"No..First lets clear this out" Taani said gesturing him and her through her hands. Rey nodded slightly like a kid. 

"You know since i was small i used to get anything i desired for. I wasnt someone who takes no as an answer. Then you came, I wanted you, still want you, i accept it was just my lust in the beginning then you rejected me and slapped me which i realized now, was right. That night i really crossed my limits. My dad too come to know about that and he started distancing himself from me, which made me mad at you. After that i started behaving rudely with you to get you out of my head. I wanted to hate you but i guess i failed miserably. I couldnt bring myself to hate you. You are special, You are mine but you were too stubborn to even look at me. Look into my eyes and see the love i have for you" Rey said to her, his intense gaze never left her. Taani was listening him with full concentration, she knew what he was saying was true.

"You have hurt me a lot, I want you prove me that you really want me not just my body" Taani told him. Rey nodded knowing he had to make it up to her for the stupid mistakes he had done in past. 

"I will prove it but dont expect me to be all lovey dovey..you know what i mean. I am not that kind of person" Rey spoke in nervous tone. she understood that, neither she want him to change into someone he is not.

"And i dont want you to change yourself" Taani whispered as she rested her head on his chest, her arms around his torso. They hugged each other for long time before rey scoop her in his arms and took her to bed. And they slept in each others arms, like he promised he control himself and decided he will claim her when he will prove his love.

Hit Like & do Comment Big
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Look who is here
Amazing prt I Luv when rey go all protective for taani
he open her hair so that her back is cover aww rey finally
confess his Luv all though it was diff & not romantic but still
it touch my heart & taani give rey a chance yuppie waiting for
nxt prt hope to see lots of sexy hot taarey romance ;)) Edited by raddhi - 9 years ago
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AWesome update
Though quite romantic it was cute one
I loved way how rey marked TAANI his in party
TAANI POV was lovely
Rey confession superb
And wanted to correct his mistake awww cute
Taani wants to prove him awesome 
Loved full update :)
sailaja. thumbnail