Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Priii,

Don't give shocks to that poor soul anymore.As such ,she had fainted a few times already and anaemic too.

Two major revealations had come in her life and that back-to-back.

Is her Mother and Rag's Father are brother and sister.And Kalpi's mother had married a person
not matching the Singhania Status and Rag's killed Kalpi's parents deliberately and named as accident.

Even if it so,then where was Rag's fault in that???

WILL DUMBLA REVEAL THE DARK SIDE OF THE STORY OR RAGHAV WILL TRY TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Once again Pri superb update 😊

So finally Kalpi came to know about Romeo being RS

But she isn't aware of her connection with Raghav πŸ˜•

The connection that her parents had with his and that which his hidden by Kamla and Vitthal.

So is it going to be a tough or rather testing phase for RagNa

Please update next part soon 😊
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GUYCAN

Yayy me firstπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL! Yup finally! And hope you liked the unraveling of the mystery and glad to know this ff is not about incest!!! RagNa are not siblings!!!! He He
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya!!!!! keeping us on our toes with this never-ending mystery! πŸ˜† πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³ Please do whatever you want to, but get them married, LOL. πŸ˜† So Kalpana is Kalpana Singhania! πŸ˜² πŸ˜ƒ i do love that name.☺️ and Raghav liked her even when she was a toddler!Aww...true love and how cute.πŸ˜ƒ
Loved Vitthal's line about fate. πŸ˜ƒ lovely update and thanks for giving back to back updates. Sorry for not being able to comment before.😳😊 love you and this SS.πŸ˜ƒ
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So kalpi is singhania and rags raichand and and omg he wanted to marry her? 😳 awww pls don't make her preggy. But complete soon big hug πŸ€— and mwah πŸ₯Ί Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_remix

LOL! Yup finally! And hope you liked the unraveling of the mystery and glad to know this ff is not about incest!!! RagNa are not siblings!!!! He He

Big YESSS πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...I totally luv the way you unravelling the mystery behind RagNa ...Ahahahaha after reading some of the comments about RagNa being incest ...I was like there's no way in hell Priya would do such unorthodox thing to her readers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰( recipes for disaster)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
   I was waiting for the next chappy - Priya_remix Style ...Darnnn Your Too Good πŸ‘πŸ‘

Btw what's the meaning of Daayima?

Priya your doing one awesome & amazing job in writing this FF ...without the add twist ...this story wouldn't be enjoyable β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
Edited by GUYCAN - 9 years ago
crazylovey thumbnail
Great update.. 
Continue soon.. 
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update wat kalpi a sunghania 
Interesting
Update soon
SamBricka thumbnail
πŸ˜• Kalpana singhania not kalpana jadav πŸ˜• ok... Nd raghav raichand not singhania πŸ˜• no raghav singhania o god!! Ye kya ho reha hai mujhe kuch samajh mei Q nahi aa reha hai ok my chotu sa brain has stoped working 🀒 chotu raghav said he wants to marry kalpi 😳 but still mujhe kuch nahi samaj mei aaya nd what that doctor said was 🀣 o god !!! '' now i know what happen to ur wife 🀣 u talk too much realy 🀣 u go and do ur office work omg bechara raghav 🀣 nd kalpi having affair wth sum romeo or she must be big fan of shekhu wow 🀣 ok sach bolun to mujhe bhi ye doctor kam kaamwali zayada lag rehi hai plzz didu dekho kahin ye damla ki sister to nahi jo fake degree le ke khud ko doctor bata rehi hai o god i just can't stop my self ok cumplt this chappy nd meri confusion dur kero update soon can't wait Didu