Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Rolf...

this is awesome... I loved geet's ranting and her Hinglish poems... love them... want more...

and Geet unconscious... may be this will knock some sense in Maan...

do continue soon... matlab soon...
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read My Fair Khushi 
And then this...
Both the poems are great 
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...that was soo lovely n funny ...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
awesome...
nice...
hahaha Geet is too much...
and Maan and Dev they were trying to get the tongue twister right...
oh i love this peter piper...
thats the only tongue twister i know since i was a kid...
cont soon dear...
-lakshmi- thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/f8IdQjw.gif

Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 9. ANNIE KNOCKS SOME SENSE INTO MR. KHURANA!

DAY 5 OF THE TRAINING.

Annie paced the room to and fro in Geet's room as she glanced at Geet's prone form lying on the bed for the umpteenth time. Doctor had yet to arrive and Annie was beside herself with worry. Her fingers played with her mobile as she waited for either the Doctor or her brothers. Suddenly, the servant entered the room with Doctor coming behind her. Annie heaved a sigh of relief and beckoned the Doctor. She pointed out to Geet and explained what had happened to her. Doctor listened to Annie with frown and then checked on Geet. After checking up on Geet which included taking her BP and temperature, the Doctor seemed worried. Annie bit her lip in worry at the Doctor's expression. Kya hua Geet ko? Hope she is alright!

When finally Doctor divulged the reason behind Geet's fainting, Annie was furious. Not at Geet, but at her brothers! Especially the elder one! Maan Bhai! I will kill you! This is all thanks to you! She huffed. Now you must be wondering why Annie was angry at her brother. Because the reason behind Geet's fainting was nothing but exhaustion. Geet had not slept properly for few days and her every spare moment was spent reading all those books Maan had ordered her to read. And above on that, for the last two days, Geet did not even eat properly. Annie had noticed that and even had called Geet out over it but Geet had cited that she needed to read and had escaped the dining table every time after only playing around the food and not eating much.

This was all because of Maan Bhai! Annie fumed as she waited for her brothers to arrive. Doctor had left after giving Annie instructions to feed Geet when she wakes up and give her a sleeping tablet so that she can have her rest without interruptions. Annie had agreed and soon Geet had woken up. As per Doctor's instructions, Annie had given Geet food and her tablet and soon Geet was out like a light. And now Annie was waiting for her brothers. Aane do Maan Bhai ko! Let him come! I am not going to remain quiet this time! Bahut hogaya! Enough is enough! Every day he scolds Geet and treats her in such a horrible manner! Every day, he remains rude with her. But we don't object because we know that this is Maan Bhai's nature and we can't do anything about it. Even Geet has understood Bhai's nature and gotten used to his attitude. But this? This was limit! Asking a person to forgo her food and sleep just because you are impatient and want to win a bet is wrong! And I won't allow it anymore! You have lot to answer Bhai! A lot to answer!

Annie looked at Geet with sad eyes and tenderly brushed her hair away from her forehead. Don't worry Geet! If you cannot defend yourself, does not mean Bhai can do anything to you. Just because you don't have a family to care for you, does not mean you can be treated the way Bhai wants to! No Geet! I will fight for you! And next time I will stop Bhai before something happens to you!

Annie was brought out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps coming by. She turned to look at the door just as Maan and Dev entered the room, walking hurriedly while arguing with each other.

"STOP!", Annie shouted as she raised her hand and showed the universal sign for stopping.

Maan and Dev stopped right away as they frowned.

"You have no right to come here!", Annie spoke in a icy calm voice making Maan look at her in surprise and Dev gulp and take a step back.

"Fine! I am going! I know when I am not wanted!", Dev muttered trying to appease his angered sister. He turned around to walk away when Annie stopped him.

"Not you! I am saying this to Maan Bhai!", Annie's voice rang loud and clear. Now it was Dev's turn to be surprised. Maan took a sharp breath as he realised that he was being ordered against his will. He straightened up ready to fight the battle of wills with his sister. No one ordered him! Not even his sister!

Maan took a step ahead towards the bed only to find Annie right in his path, "Bhai enough! You have tortured that poor girl enough! In the name of your bet, you worked her so much that she has taken to bed today! So right now get out of my sight before I throw something at you!"

Maan felt his anger rising but he controlled himself. Annie was his sister. He had to deal with this calmly. He could not explode on her! Maan closed his eyes trying to calm down. When he felt calm enough he opened his eyes and spoke, "Annie! Calm down! Nothing is wrong with Geet. I spoke to the Doctor on phone. Nothing is wrong with her. She is just exhausted! She will be fine! Woh bahut jald theek hojaayegi, alright?"

Annie's jaw dropped open in shock. The poor girl took to bed and Bhai thinks it is fine! Hey Babaji! Geet is right. Only Babaji can straighten this man. "I know Geet will be fine. But that is not the matter. The matter here is that because of you, she is on bed right now! Because of you and your attitude and your arrogance and...", Annie would have continued to spew more adjectives about her brother's nature if the said brother had not cut her off.

"Annie enough! Fine! Geet is not ok! I accept that but nothing bad happened to her right? Then why are you scolding me and being angry at me?", Maan spoke making Annie narrow her eyes.

Annie clapped her hands, "Waah! So what am I supposed to do? Wait till something really serious happens to Geet before scolding you? Should I wait for her health to deteriorate before I get angry at you?"

"Haan!", Maan shouted before he realised what he said. His eyes widened in surprise just as Annie's anger burst out.

"WHAT? Kya kahaa?", Annie was beyond furious now.

"Na! Mera matlab...! It just came out of my mouth! I just...", Maan tried to explain but Annie had enough.

"Out!", Annie hissed as she folded her arms against her chest and glared at her brother.

"What?", Maan was confused.

"I said. Get. Out!", Annie hissed as she raised her hand and pointed one finger at the door.

"Dekho Annie...", Maan tried to plead but Annie refused to budge.

"Bhai! Don't try my patience! Get out!", Annie firmly told him.

"But...", Maan tried one last time but Annie simply pointed her finger towards the door and glared at him.

Maan huffed in annoyance, "Fine! Jaa raha hoon!" He turned around and stomped away.

Dev looked at Maan's retreating back and then at Annie, not knowing what to do. Annie rolled her eyes and signaled him to get going.

Dev pouted, "Par maine kuch kiya hi nahi! I am not at fault! Then why are you kicking me out?", he whined making Annie slap her hand on her forehead.

"Bhai! She needs rest! And she is sleeping! What the hell are you going to do, staying here? Sing her nursery rhymes?", Annie was genuinely confused now. What work he has here?

Dev's eyes widened as he realised that Annie was right!

"Oh right! Geet is sleeping, nahi?", Dev smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck.

Annie once again rolled her eyes. She smiled at her brother, "Bhai?"

"Yes?", Dev smiled back.

"Will you get out or not?", Annie asked sweetly and Dev, startled at her words, nodded and scrambled off. Annie shook her head; what a pair of brothers I have got! She turned towards Geet and smiled sadly. Thank you Babaji for making Geet sleep throughout the ruckus my brothers made!

When Dev entered the study, Maan was sitting there on his favorite seat thinking about something. No! Dev frowned. Bro wasn't thinking! He took in Maan's expression. Bro was brooding like a small child! He rolled his eyes and walked towards his brother's desk intent on searching for some file. He took two steps and then blinked. The table was a mess. Files of various colors and sizes were strewn across it making it look more like a kid's table after the kid had thrown a tantrum and less like a businessman's work table. How am I supposed to find my file in this mess? Dev looked at the table in confusion. Bro was right! He did need a PA and not just for Office but for his study table too. Even as a teenager my table wasn't this bad. Uff! It seems I have to hunt down my file. But from where should I start my search?

Dev scratched his head in confusion and then he looked up. Errr... Excuse me! Geet ke Babaji? I know that you are a bit angry at us Khurana brothers, I mean we did trouble Geet a lot, but you do remember that I have treated Geet like a friend, right? So just for the sake of the friendship, can you please help me find my file out of this mess? Dev looked down at the pile and winced at the thought of going through each of them to find his file. He looked up again. Pleeeaaassse!

"Dev! What are you doing?", Maan spoke bringing Dev's attention to him. Dev looked at his brother. Maan was looking at him curiously. Dev grinned, "Kuch nahi Bro! Forget me! What about you? What are you doing?"

Maan shrugged just as Dev looked back at the pile of files. Chalo Dev beta! Forget Babaji and start hunting for the file yourself. Didn't Daadima always say that those who help themselves God helps them? Toh chalo! Lets go file hunting! As Dev started picking each file and reading through it to find the one he wanted, Maan started speaking.

"Wasn't Annie over reacting?", Maan mused.

Dev, lost in the file hunt, replied honestly instead of diplomatically as he usually did, "No Bro! She was right!"

Maan narrowed his eyes as he looked at his brother, "What?"

Dev, still not realizing that he was pouring oil into the fire called Maan's anger, continued to speak, "Haan bro! She is right! You should not have pushed Geet so hard. She fell ill because of you!"

Maan stood up from his seat. Was his brother blaming him for Geet's situation? He stormed towards him and grabbed him by his shirt. Dev, lost in the file, looked up in surprise only to look at the anger filled eyes of his brother and gulp in fear. Errr... Geet ke Babaji! Please help! My Bro is planning to kill me! But before Maan could hurt Dev or Dev could charm his way out of his situation, Annie reached the room.

Annie took one look at the way Maan was holding Dev, Maan's angry eyes, Dev's scared expression, and understood the situation. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. Yeh Bhai aur inka ghussa? I swear! I should ask Daadima if Bhai took an oath to remain angry his whole life or something! She stormed over to them, "Bhai! You have already made Geet ill, ab kya Dev Bhai ke liye bhi wahi plan hai? (Do you have the same plan for Dev Bhai too?)"

Maan gave Annie a glare but removed his hold from Dev's shirt. Dev heaved a sigh of relief. Wow! Babaji sent Annie to save me! Geet ke Babaji! You are great! Simply fantastic! Awesome! Fabulous!

While Dev continued to praise Babaji in his mind, Annie and Maan came face to face for their upcoming argument over Geet.

"Annie! Yeh kya badtameezi hai? How dare you blame me for Geet's falling health? How dare you?", Maan fumed but blinked when he noticed Annie trying to stifle her laughter. "What?", he roared in confusion just as Annie lost the battle and started laughing loudly. The moment Maan had muttered how dare you' Annie was reminded of Geet's poem and hence, she could not control her laughter. Maan continued to glare at her but Annie could not stop herself from laughing. All the while, Dev ignored them in the favor of searching for the file he wanted.

Finally Annie stopped laughing after a while, and then pulling Maan's cheeks with her hands she spoke, "Oh Mr. Khurana! You are getting so puraana!" She again started laughing as Maan looked at her in shock. Continuing to laugh, Annie walked towards the door. Then right before she stepped out she turned around and quipped, "Bhai! Stop saying how dare you'. It is getting a bit old and boring too! Do change your dialogue!" Then laughing loudly, Annie walked out as Maan looked on in confusion.

"Dev! Did you see that?", Maan muttered but when Dev did not reply, he looked at Dev only to find him lost in the files. Maan rolled his eyes. Sab paagal hogaye! All have gone mad! He huffed and stormed off to sulk in his room.

It was late evening and Dev and Maan were seated on the dining table eating. "Yeh Annie kahaa hai?", Maan asked after realizing that Annie had yet to come down. Dev shrugged, "She is not coming!" "Why?", Maan asked in confusion. Dev huffed, "She is angry at you on behalf of Geet! That's why!" Maan sighed in worry. Starving yourself is not right way to show your anger, Annie! He stopped eating and rose up to find Annie and get her to come to eat.

"Annie!", Maan reached the lawn after searching for Annie in the whole house. Finally a servant announced that Annie was sitting outside. He walked over to where Annie was seated on a wicket chair with a mug of coffee cradled in her hands and shawl covering her shoulder from the cold. He sat on the chair nearby as he smiled at his sister softly, "Annie!" Annie looked away from him making him sigh.

"Annie! I know you are angry at me! But don't punish your stomach for it! Chalo! Come and eat!", Maan tried to appease her.

Annie sniffed, "Who said I am punishing myself? Mujhe bhook nahi hai! I am not hungry!"

Maan smiled again, "Annie! Remaining empty stomach is not good!"

Annie raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? Geet stayed empty stomach for last two days and only fainted today! I am sure I can handle being empty stomach for one day atleast!"

"Annie!", Maan roared as he stood up, "Going empty stomach was Geet's wish!"

"Yes! But she made that decision to fulfill your order of reading so many books in so less days!", Annie shouted as she stood up too.

"Bhai! Apni galti se mooh pherna band karo and accept it! Geet ki yeh haalat aaj aapki wajah se hai! (Stopping ignoring your mistakes and accept it! Geet is in such condition because of you!)", saying her piece Annie stormed off. Maan sighed softly and sat back on his seat. Is she right Geet? Is it my fault? He closed his eyes as he leaned back. Maybe... Maybe! Maybe I might have been a bit hard on Geet! A bit ok? Not much! But... Maan opened his eyes... Maybe I should have lessened her burden a bit! Maybe I should not have given her so much work to do in less time! Maybe I should have eased up on her! As Maan's anger against the situation cooled down, he started realizing his fault and as that started, the guilt in his heart started building. Feeling the guilt fill his heart and mind, Maan walked away, not realizing that now he was the one who had forsaken his dinner.

PRECAP

Geet wakes up and Maan makes up for his mistakes in his own arrogant awkward but cute style!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

P.S. Reviews would be replied and/or liked, once the light stops playing games here!

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
arhi time
see even dev was with annie
he also thinks maan was responsible for geet's condition
and he is right
why get violent with him
jo sach hai woh sach hai
am glad dev and annie took a stand against him
dude there is a limit aint there
or is there
tu hoga MSK
parr iska matlab yeh nahin ki bas ek dum faltu ke humkum chalayega
arrey yaar thodi toh raham karr
she needed this rest mate
and then he goes and says its not big deal
sure it isnt
thats why she is exhausted like anything
and she fainted
she used to faint every day
thats why nothing new
and you werent responsible at all
please note my sarcasm
you dont like to be ordered by others huh
but love to order others
pray tell why you are allowed
and others aint
yeh maan naa  maar khane ke kaam karre hain
babaji ki kasam he is asking for trouble dhakkan kahin ka
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😛 Welcome Back !!! Happy New Year :*
Lovely Update ðŸ˜ƒ Maan ki class Annie ke haath, Mazaa aagaya.

MSK ki lag gayi😆
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year kapu..
Finaly u r back.. And hopr u r fine..
Babaji Geet k.. Ye Geet Aaj purey update mai soyi soyi q kar rahi thi.. Uske pass aur koi kaam nahi hai kya..?
Lyk Annie's arrogant nature bt wasn't it too much.. Bechara Maan.. N loved Dev's dialogue Geet k Babaji