-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
its like 3:26 am here n i cant sleep 😕 i feel like an owl now 😆 kya karon?..any tips on how to fall asleep? 😆 i m usually asleep by 12..but idk wts wrong with me today..
i tried everything..made myself a sandwich, read 3 magazines cover to cover, listened to sum rlyy bad music which can put u to sleep..but nothing worked 😕 i cant even stay online cuz if i stay on at this time i will gett in trouble n i have nothing to ... 😕 😆

ahhh sighh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awww... have u tried counting sheep lol
-Pinky- thumbnail
THAT never worksss so i m not even gonna try😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
pinky you not able to sleep...then bed pe laitoo then count 1 to 100 aank band karkee then also not able to get sleep think about me lol 😉 😃

Originally posted by: Believe

pinky you not able to sleep...then bed pe laitoo then count 1 to 100 aank band karkee then also not able to get sleep think about me lol 😉 😃

Why Vinu r u that boring that thinking of u will make her go to sleep

-Pinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhaya

Why Vinu r u that boring that thinking of u will make her go to sleep

lmao ya vinu..r u? 😉
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

lmao ya vinu..r u? 😉

Some ppl feel bore...some ppl feel ok ....some ppl feel soo nice...some ppl never sleep...some ppl think....some ppl feel to love...some ppl feel to kick me..some ppl feel angry...some ppl feel jealusy.......etc etc....

bt kuch tho feel hona....😉😛

Some ppl feel bore...some ppl feel ok ....some ppl feel soo nice...some ppl never sleep...some ppl think....some ppl feel to love...some ppl feel to kick me..some ppl feel angry...some ppl feel jealusy.......etc etc....

bt kuch tho feel hona....😉😛

lol

priyankap thumbnail

how sweet...bt thnkin abt u is ....ermm nt a gud idea...let her thnk abt her crush or sumthng...ekdum mast sleep will cum...😉

priya
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think u mus have slept by now...but neways..in future if u cant sleep..........try studying....sp. the subject u hate the most.....u'll sleep instantly.. 😉 😉 😉