Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

For now Anshuman and Preet's love story is the most interesting!!!!!😊 😊

The girl caught between two boyfriends just made me yawn and roll my eyes and lose my interest from the main love story!!!!🥱 🥱 🥱

I have been through it enough in Twilight and TVD!!!!!👎🏼 👎🏼 👎🏼

I think Anshuman has been a vampire for a long time!!!🤔

He is probably the equivalent of Klaus in this story!!!!😛 😊

But I feel he may have fallen truly in love with Preet!!!!!😊 ❤️

woaah! kya baat kahi!! :D its just awesome this show cast and the characters 👏 
but please no comparing huh! :) anyway the klaus part! i would like to say that i just love Klaus hes superb lekin Anshuman bh kam nahi im totally all over him!! :D hes a nice vampire ! ⭐️
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Drama_Queen-

woaah! kya baat kahi!! :D its just awesome this show cast and the characters 👏 
but please no comparing huh! :) anyway the klaus part! i would like to say that i just love Klaus hes superb lekin Anshuman bh kam nahi im totally all over him!! :D hes a nice vampire ! ⭐️

Well I didn't say he was like Klaus but like Klaus is the oldest of the lot like that Anshuman is the oldest of the lot here and has probably sired most of the vampires in this show!!!!😛 😊

I like Klaus as well and wanted him to land up with Caroline!!!!😊 😳

But my favourite character is Elijah!!!!😊 😊 😊

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Well I didn't say he was like Klaus but like Klaus is the oldest of the lot like that Anshuman is the oldest of the lot here and has probably sired most of the vampires in this show!!!!😛 😊

I like Klaus as well and wanted him to land up with Caroline!!!!😊 😳

But my favourite character is Elijah!!!!😊 😊 😊

sorry i misunderstood u! 😳 anyway its good to know u liking Anshuman! ⭐️ 
and yaa i like Elijah too but Klaus is my fav :D anyway everyone cant have the same fav right! :) 
Inactive thumbnail
i m disapointed very much... yaar ab m hope v nhi krti ki lostboy vg saaya ki luvstory dikhayega v..req. kr k har gyi ab no req. no hope... nthng i jst wishn pray ki anita n yuvi koi new lead show kre tbhi hm fans ko unki proper story n scns milega... :( worst serial ever fanaah2 ye kisi kk fan ne lostboy ko tweet kiya than sach bhi h.
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amiii

i m disapointed very much... yaar ab m hope v nhi krti ki lostboy vg saaya ki luvstory dikhayega v..req. kr k har gyi ab no req. no hope... nthng i jst wishn pray ki anita n yuvi koi new lead show kre tbhi hm fans ko unki proper story n scns milega... :( worst serial ever fanaah2 ye kisi kk fan ne lostboy ko tweet kiya than sach bhi h.

the show is so boring yaar..i want yamini to be preet..not interested if SaaYa is not shown as PreeMan..
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
S2 is a crap worse than a daily soap