Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
But I really felt bad for Anshuman today...  
Don't know what happened with them... what was the reason of their separation... but seeing Anshuman's bloody tears... I  really felt for him... 
shibz thumbnail
Shit! I'm soo intrigued by their story and so in awe of this Anshuman.. The precap part-I can't wait to watch it.. it's just so so amazing.. I am loving the show.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I never thought I can fall for a couple this soon...I'm in love with Anshuman-Preet and their story.❤️But I think They'll never unite...😔Anyway...I'm gonna love watching their story.!!Totally gripped by #Fannah.!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We can speculate about Anshuman and Preet all we like only time will tell how their doomed love story began and what the conclusions will be. I for one am hopeful of a happy ending.
I think Anhuman was a human up until the point of the wedding and must have died and reanimated back in his vampire form. Thus the reason for their seperation. 
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

We can speculate about Anshuman and Preet all we like only time will tell how their doomed love story began and what the conclusions will be. I for one am hopeful of a happy ending.

I think Anhuman was a human up until the point of the wedding and must have died and reanimated back in his vampire form. Thus the reason for their seperation. 

i also thought so..But Princess Iravathi lives in the 1920's-1940ish(Dont remember the exact number) so she was transformed into a vampire wen she died as a human by the same Anshuman.. Can Preet-Anshuman happen after that? or what is Preet's age? She looks quite young😕
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dreamsy.

But I really felt bad for Anshuman today...

Don't know what happened with them... what was the reason of their separation... but seeing Anshuman's bloody tears... I really felt for him...

I know I sooo want to know what seoerated them
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i also thought so..But Princess Iravathi lives in the 1920's-1940ish(Dont remember the exact number) so she was transformed into a vampire wen she died as a human by the same Anshuman.. Can Preet-Anshuman happen after that? or what is Preet's age? She looks quite young😕</font>

I agreee preet cant be that aged or if she is then maybe she is also a vampire
Then what will be the prob of vampire-vamp marriage
I dont think this would be the story its something else
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i also thought so..But Princess Iravathi lives in the 1920's-1940ish(Dont remember the exact number) so she was transformed into a vampire wen she died as a human by the same Anshuman.. Can Preet-Anshuman happen after that? or what is Preet's age? She looks quite young😕</font>

Have you readed Charchter introduction of Anshuman in MTV website,posted in forum too??!It describes him as a dark vampire with the most mysterious shades,We should not go by his calm exterior as He is gonna betray us big time.!!And I think He was a Vampire even when He was with Preet...Preet was 18 when He left her now 14 years passed to that incident.!!
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

I never thought I can fall for a couple this soon...I'm in love with Anshuman-Preet and their story.❤️But I think They'll never unite...😔Anyway...I'm gonna love watching their story.!!Totally gripped by #Fannah.!!

Me tooo I just fall for anshu - preet like in first sight
I want a happy ending 😭
But the its fannah an impossible lovestory 😭
I m also totally glued