What is the reason for watching QH everyday????

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hai everyone...main kya soch raha hu ki kyon mein har roj QH dekhtha hu jab mujhe pehle se hi pata hai ki kuch kaas nahi hogaa...What is the reason behind that?????

1.SAHIL...but i don't fine this pair so passionate and adorable as earlier...infact i feel Ahil jaise karab aadmi ASYA's daughter ke liye layak hi nahi!!!!!!It's better if Sanam finds another person who deserves her rather than running after this mad person...he didn't do anything for her till now except saving her badi ammi's life one time!!!!!

2.SEHAAN...this is the most anticipated track for me...i actually love their chemistry and are adorable and cute...but rehaan is not at all used in d show...may be Surbhi is facing difficulty in enacting double role...i am looking forward for this one!!!!!!

3.RaHaFa...although this is not as good as the subplots of QH1 but ok...looking forward for RaHa union...by d way faiz is doing good as villian rather than as a good person!!!!

4.Tanveer...her plots always falls flat on d ground but she doesn't stop at any cost...good spirit women keep going until ur destruction!!!!!!

All d above are not the appreciable reasons for me(except SEHAAN if thier plot starts...) to spend my half-an-hour infront of my idiot box for this soap...so the ultimate reason for watching QH is???????...its none other than "KHALA-KHALU".....yaa  its true...becoz i found them very adorable with their comedy timing!!!!!!!!If you watch their scenes with billo-rani khalu's expressions are very great...and their "Nagin Dance" of Mahaepisode was super funny...so this is the reason right now for watching QH...

Note...It's only my opinion do share ur views on this..if u watch QH everyday then what for u do it?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yup! Aahil does not seem as much in love with Sanam now. He cares for her. But not enough to call it love.

Sanam also loves Aahil, but she feels a more responsibility kind of love for him . Its almost as if Aahil is her responsibility and she wants to ensure he is good and safe before she can move on. She does not want to be close to him or be with him or talk to him or clear misunderstanding with him. Actually she still does not trust his love for her, which is understandable.

For him, Sanam, her lookalike, her namesake. all are same. So yes, if Sanam indeed finds another man who she can feel passionate towards, then its good.

Although I do not appreciate Rehan. He is living a lie and not coming clean and that does not allow me to appreciate him fully.

On the other hand I like Sanam 2. She is a wife because everyone including her own Sautan are making her feel that way. So now if she feels she has a right over Aahil, what's wrong. Atleast she dislikes his proximity to another woman. This indeed is a big sign of a simmering passion which I would like to see.
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I watch QH2 sometimes for SeHan! They r so adorable! But now they have disappeared 
I used to watch it of the for Razia & Dilshad! I used to love RaHa but after Faiz turning villain ðŸ¤¢
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I watch qubool hai daily for AAHIL. Only to wath KARANVIR BOHRA daily I can bear anything
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
only for ahil and SaHil ..😃
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i shipped sahil for so long ...but from past few days ...i watch qubool hai only for KVB...
he is the  soul reason that i am still glued to this show...i want him to quit ASAP so that all KVB shippers can be saved from this torture...

and yes i also want sanam to patch up with another guy because i want aahil to be out of this mess...aahil out means kvb out and kvb out means i am also out ...and like me thousands of kvb fans will also be out of this mess ...and thousands of kvb fans out means hugh trp drop ,and hugh trp drop means show ka ...

so yes i indirectly agree with your post...
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watch this show sometimes for surbhi ...but you are right khala and kahlu are the only entertaining characters left in this show...they are quite good😆😆
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now i'm "watching" it only for KVB.
But still hope that SaHil is not ruined definitely.
karismanayak1 thumbnail
Only watching for Surbhi
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KVB and SaHil were the reason i started watching QH2 again, but i really dont know till how long i'll be able to watch this nonsense, nothing making sense to me , i really wish KVB should quit this nonsense, n SJ too, this PH doesnot deserve a sincere actor like KVB , cz they dont give him the due he deserves. KVB please quit so that i can also quit without having any second thoughts