Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
If i consider that this is a new style of sp to end any show, then it will be vogus. because whoever the person was, he was clearly introduced as evil. an evil threating heroine, this cant be an end obviously. we have seen in films various times that hero/heroine starts their life in new way, but that in positive way, a negative chapter starting in durga's life, this cant be an end of a story. so obviously season 2 need to come
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May b they thought tht it wud b best to wrap up d show with thriller as they started it...As we see in d movies too tht all d thriller movies end with a new start(thrill)..😉
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems they wanted to end it with a thrill or a cliff hanger.
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanthan

It seems they wanted to end it with a thrill or a cliff hanger.

They ended it this way to make us talk about it. Don't believe the cast would be persuaded to return.
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spot

They ended it this way to make us talk about it. Don't believe the cast would be persuaded to return.

Exactly! They did this only to make people talk and also so that no one questions loose ends much and simply feels maybe they will be addressed in next season. 
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I heard this show took ideas from american tv show revenge. A friend of mine who watches both shows said that the negative character (the one like sakshi goenka) goes into mental hostpital and then comes out in the next season... Anyway i think cvs will be planning season 2.

That american show is inta 4th season so hopefully we can expect season 2
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

There is no season 2.

It was just made to end abruptly.

Nothing new.

Star ended Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi also like this.

Then created rumours of seasons etc but nothing happened.

EHT is gone.

Even if it comes in new season then cast will be different. Not same as this.

Given how poorly this show was handled, I wouldn't even look at promos of any other season.

New season of kyunki saas never happened as smirti irani aka tulsi was initially ready to do it but then got offered a job which required her to do long shifts and she wouldnt have managed a daily soap with that.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too was very surprised at the ending. A good thing they kept the ending open. If at all they want to bring a season 2 its the best way to end it. Would definitely love to have a season 2. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yeh ending was strange they left with suspense  but sometime some films also has such suspense  ending , maybe they might came up with season 2 but dont think