Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I cannot for the life of me understand what Arnav is up to. But am i loving this tale of these undercurrents and inexplicable bonds or what. Completely and utterly butterflies in the stomach type situations...Sigh...There is something about romance in this age after all!

bungeejump thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's hard to understand the actions of people on general and a teenager is a complete mystery! Arnav is complex! But loving the way you are taking it forward
crazylovey thumbnail
Awesome story... 
Loved teenager arnav and khushi... 
Continue soon.. 
Do pm me.. 
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this story, its absolutely brilliant
please do pm me next update
thanks x
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Api waiting for update

asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Scratch all that I said in the last update... 

If not anything I know you will not write so much negativity in a story! 
I atleast know you if not the Arnav in your story  who I just can't understand what he is up to ... It really is complicated !
And in Saiyu style, I will not make any guesses now, bas! (I guess wrong all the time πŸ˜’ )

It was refreshing and completely awesome to read their romance! Sigh Arhi 

If he's not worried about scores of other guys and he's THAT confident about Khushi why take precautions with Aman alone? Is Aman just a character or...?

And Arnav... he is so full of himself!!

That small bit about Arnav-Aakash relationship was indeed heartwarming! I have already said about how lovely Aakash-Khushi relationship is... Methinks Akshay would've loved to play this Aakash more... He's awesome simply

Jalebies replaced by brownies here...hmmm

Is Arnav for the first time wondering how much Aakash knew about Khushi? 

If Arnav is planning to keep his attraction or whatever to Khushi a secret from others he's not doing a very god job of it! Aakash, Manorama and now everyone noticed :P

Update time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Edited by asrcraze - 9 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now that you speak of hidden motives and Arnav's intentions... it scares me... but nevertheless Arnav is really really very cute... I would have pulled his cheeks for this high air that he has around himself all the time...

Me too like some of the members would love to just enjoy this story with cup of hot steaming coffee, rather than guesstimating...

Aranv and Khushi there is really something special about this romance at this age... They make me feel why I did not go to some co-ed school to find my own Aranv-ji πŸ˜†

Aakash he such a good big bro... giving this small tid-bits of Khushi's behaviour unknowingly to Arnav  😊 Arnav really has his eyes and ears open in case of Khushi... Sigh

When there is love in the air (too early for that but...) it cannot be hidden... and clearly Manorama has caught on to it... I'll too wish like Mahinder for everyhting to turn out for the best...
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad that I finally got a chance to read your writing. I had heard so much about your FFs that I had always regretted the fact that I hadn't joined IF on time to read your writing. Finally now that I am reading your writing all I can say is that I am blown away by your narrative style, your eye for details and the way you develop your characters. I love the way you have let your reader feel the suppressed passion and desire of Arnav and Khushi for each other. Seriously reading Arnav and Khushi's interactions with each other amidst the backdrop of Nainital really reminded me of Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights.  In short, you are THAT GOOD in involving a reader so completely (emotionally and mentally) in your story. πŸ€—  I absolutely loved the way you have written so far. It has truly been a treat reading your writing. You are as BRILLIANT as I always thought you would be. πŸ˜ƒ
chulbuli94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apa~~
This's for you~~
Heart Cards
Because~~
Heart Scrap
This is for Arnav & Khushi~~
Heart Graphics
Rabba ve πŸ€ͺ

Shifa😳
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 8 years ago