super... Liked it ...

Interesting story...

Just came across n read it in a go ...

Continue soon...
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update...
Geet afraid tht whether she will be able to be a gud wife or nt..
But just loved the way Maan tried to make her comfortable
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
maan talking to her so sweetly geet fearing about what he expects from her...
hmm maan hv to try hard to make her believe n accept his love but i know he will do it ...
yuppp i loved maan for his courage and his love i know his love fills in geet and she gets to know that maan is a amazing guy and loves her tooomuchhh...
waiting to see how maaneet journey is going to be from now on...sorryyy for my late comment richu mein eska update miss kar deya tha that's y im late sorryyy
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PART - 10

New life with lots of expectations and unknown fears. Maan dont want her to gave a feel of protection only but wants her to live again. All came on breakfast table and Maan announced that Geet is coming to office with him.

'ye kya aap dono chale jayenge to hum firr akele reh jayenge.' Sakshi cribbed.

'mom aap or ye melodrama.' He teased his mom. 'mom Geet have lots of responsibilities at office which i dont want her to neglect because of our alliance. But u dont worry i also have a solution of ur prob.' Maan doesnt want to imposed burden of new life on her. He wants her to be herself like she was living before marriage.

Same time Aasha entered in KM. Though it was tough but Maan convienced her to live with them at KM. Geet turned happy and rushed to her massi. Maan explained and Sakshi to turned happy. She welcomed her old friend humbly.

'good now i got company. So what about your vaccation? Geet bete you tell where you want to go for a honeymoon?', Sakshi asked for her wish.

Geet turn nerveous. She dont think about it yet as she still need a time to accept this new relation. Maan scanned her and turn the topic. 'mom we can discuss it later right now we are getting late for office.' Both left for office. But in a route Maan confront her. 'Geet i know u need some time to adapt thie new atmosphere but i want you to be yourself. Geet pls share your worries,likes and dislikes with me and mom as well like you do with your massi. Geet till u hooked with your past u wont come out of it.' Maan explained her in a very calm way.

Geet hear him patiently but not give a reply. Whole day spend calmly. Though office staff wont expected both to come on very next day of reception but what to do when both are workholic.

In evening when both returend,their aunt and mom asked both to change and come for dinner. Aasha seeking for a chance to talk with Geet and she got when Geet came in kitchen to help. 'Geet beta i know everything is new for you and you will take time to adapt everything but i suggest you not to deny for HM. This vaccation is the best part where you both will understand each other better. Maan is very sensible and i want u to initiate this time.' She encouraged her and meantime Sakshi to come there.

She asked about the topic they discuss and Aasha told her. 'Geet beta koi jaldi nahi hai. Agar trum dono abhi nahi jana chahte to b koi baat nahi.' She relaxed her.

After dinner Geet joined Maan in room. He was working on his laptop. Geet was lost in thoughts. She wants to start a talk but she never talked to him except their work. She roamed here and there. Maan glance her with thief eye. He guessed something is bothering her but this time he want her to start so he wait patiently and pretend. Geet glance at him. She went near him and couraged.

'suniye...' she said in a very meak voice.

Maan give a glance. 'ha Geet tell me.'

she looked at him innocently. Her nerveousness and fear were reflecting. 'wo.. Massi keh rahi thi or mumma b...'

She again take a pause. 'kya keh rae the?' Maan asked.

'actually they wants us to go on a vaccation.' Geet said briskly.

'ok.' He said. 'but aisa to wo log keh rae hai. What u want exactly?' Maan asked.

Geet now turn numb as she wont expecting this question. Maan asking for her wish. Geet remind of her massi's words. She take a long breath. 'i think they were right.' she said.

'Geet will u happy to come with me?' He asked and she nodded. Maan smiled and kissed on her forehead. Both wished good night and slept. Next day both told their decision. Sakshi gave them a choice and both discussed. Both choose Switzerland for vaccation. Sakshi planned a one week HM for both because Maan dont have much time. Everything was arranged and both left. First they check in a hotel. Geet saw the surroundings through window. Maan came near her. He stood by her side.

'apko pata hai i always want to explore this place. One of my close frind came here after marriage and she told me how beautiful this place is.' Geet's inner rejoice now coming out ans she told him about her little dream maan adoring her and listening her carefully. 'ek baat puchhu? Apki fav place konsi hai?' First time she asked something without hesitation.

Maan replied her about his fav holiday destinantion. Geet get confused as Paris was not in the list. She asked then why he will choose to come here. 'Geet i went on those places several times. So this i want to visit the place which you love to come with my love.' His voice,eyes and every gesture conviencing his immense love for her. Geet was shied and happy both at time. Maan invite her for lunch and both moved out for hotel's resturant which was soly reserved for both only. 'i want to spend time with you only.' Maan explaind and turned her amused again.
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yupiii mein 1st aayeee yaaa

WOWWW BOTH PARTS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL RICHU 
GOSHHH dream part tho sceary tha ðŸ˜¡
part----10 
Maaneet s relation is prograssing slowly ...
Maan is giving geet her space so that she doesnt feel uncomfortable
he  trying to erase the uncomfortableness between them  he make her comfortable nd geet share her dream with maan  geet now more comfortable with maan..  now geet s maasi living with them nd geet is so happy she is trying to cope up the situation ...

part------ 11 
omg i thought it was all real but thank god it was dream.(richu ke bache apna ye devil angal na daleyo tu yaha 😉 )
hope geet believes in maan i think  that was all geet's insecurities nd her past life make her insecure  ...
important im in love wid this maan he is  sooo very much  adorableee n sweettthearttt nd watinggg for his love to be rerurend wid same intensity...

Edited by brandgurti - 9 years ago