Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -aruni-

I know it is so hard to catch up now... avalanche of pics and photos and i can't even breathe...

Lets hope all got drunk enough to sleep till midday and so no morning promotions... even though i don't mind getting an IV or 2, it is okay if today is a breather... πŸ˜† Don't throw chappals ok

no chappals, i'm too scared to go to sleep in case i miss something big, i need my 8 hours πŸ˜† i think sbb may show them today maybe, but pooja didn't tweet  so it might be a slowish day today? also did they air that zoom segment yet, i cant even remember? πŸ˜³ thanks for posting that pic, i dont know how people convert instagrams, i tried for ages. and yeah pooja looked the drunkest in a group of 4 boys and also the happiest πŸ˜†

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bepatient

Is the MAMR team going to Pune ?

yep, she mentioned pune and delhi both, and promo plans there to be revealed soon πŸ˜ƒ
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Brooke.

For me big or small PH does not make much of a difference.Yes small and new PH faces will create more difficulties and lack in experience in dealing with it.Same with MM I think they suffer due to their inexperience.Only thing which I don't like about MM is that they were  very reactive towards fans and made so many false promises than disappeared for ages.I mean if things are not in their hands which is true than they should keep quite until they have stuff to talk and promise about.Just like now.I believed in film as Barun chose it and by the mahurat and initial pics and info shared by MM showed that MAMR is a tastefully well made film and its still proving its worth  by whatever we are knowing about it.They never promise of something earth shattering or path breaking always maintained its a sweet love story and they are still by it.So waiting to see this sweet beautiful rom com on 12th dec 2014 πŸ˜ƒ
They are doing fabulous job in promoting it within their resources.Filmmaking isn't an easy job especially with limited resources and  experience.
Rest keep trusting the man you will never be disappointing πŸ˜ƒ

agree with you Sarah about pbms faced by PHs in general.  Whether big or small, we don't know the various issues of filmmaking and releasing... atleast I have no idea !!  There might be hundreds of things becoz of which any movie can get delayed.. date issues..  technical issues .. etc., financial issue is just one part of it.  We fans do get frustrated when we don't hear of any news of our fav's projects but then we do have to make sure that our frustration doesn't become abuse of the PH or concerned ppl. 
I trust Barun's choices. Till now I like whatever he has done and so that is the foundation of my trust.  Further MAMR is looking good, SKSH is looking good and 22yards I fully believe that it is a fantastic script just as Barun said and when it gets completed it will also surprise us with its quality.  πŸ˜ƒ
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stg1

no chappals, i'm too scared to go to sleep in case i miss something big, i need my 8 hours πŸ˜† i think sbb may show them today maybe, but pooja didn't tweet  so it might be a slowish day today? also did they air that zoom segment yet, i cant even remember? πŸ˜³ thanks for posting that pic, i dont know how people convert instagrams, i tried for ages. and yeah pooja looked the drunkest in a group of 4 boys and also the happiest πŸ˜†

As far as i know Zoom segment is not available yet. Or it might have got drowned in the news... 
I don't convert insta, i take a snapshot and upload it πŸ˜ƒ If anyone knows any other way to do it, let us know...
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harith25

In case if you girls finish the thread.. here is the next one

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4237164

bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

yep, she mentioned pune and delhi both, and promo plans there to be revealed soon πŸ˜ƒ

oh thanks πŸ˜ƒ   just went thru the pages... wow ! loving the promotions πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity235 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bookmarking on page 150 so I can go through all the posts/news with the thoroughness they deserve rather than whizzing past them as I've had toπŸ˜”
Just read the HT interview..he rocked it..the same "who are these people?" sentimentπŸ˜†