Kinshuk Mahajan AT- THE KING IS BACK

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
WELCOME TO THE FIRST KINSHUK MAHAJAN APPRECIATION THREAD ON THE TAHR FORUM

Rules no rules just enjoy yourself and Appreciate the King because the King is Back to win your'll heart.

Edited by sandiab - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Kinshuk Mahajan was born  on the 17 April 1986 and  is an Indian actor and model.

Mahajan studied in Delhi Public School, Delhi. He then graduated from the Asian School Of Media Studies.

He has also done commercial modeling for Bausch & Lomb, FDDI, and print modeling for Airtel, Nokia, British Council, Pedigree and GNIIT.

He has been married to his childhood sweetheart Divya Gupta from 2011 and they had dated for 8 years before they tied the knot.

DEV

His first major sole male lead started off in a show called Kajjal where he and Chahatt Khanna replaced the very popular pairing of Apurva and Surveen Chawla. The show was only on for a few months before being cancelled but his impressive performance was loved by the audience.

RANVIR

Once the show ended he was soon in a Rajan Shahi show where he played one of the male leads in Bidaai where he was paired opposite with Parul Chauhan. Their pairing was an instant hit and he and the rest of his cast became household names in the industry. But then at the height of the show's popularity he shocked his fans by deciding to quit the show when the production house decided to take a leap in the show with him being shown as a parent to an eight year old. 

VIREN SOOD

Again within a few months of quitting Bidaai he was back in a total diff avatar as the anti hero in another of Rajan Shahi shows Chand Chupa Badal Mein. His performance as Viren Sood proved his versatility as an actor and he truly cemented his place in the industry as an upcoming actor who could fit into and do any role. However even though performance wise and his new pairing in the show was accepted by his fans within months of him entering the show it was cancelled.

PINTU SINGH

His fans where once eagerly waiting for his next comeback and he didn't disappoint and within a few months he was back in a Zee TV show called Afsar Bitiya. He surprised his fans once again by choosing to do a woman centric show where his character would from the outset not be the pivotal character in the show. But his character was well received by the audience and his pairing not as popular as his previous pairing considering they hardly had much screen time together but was nevertheless also appreciated.

sandiab thumbnail
MEMBERS LIST
hit the like button to be included
sandiab thumbnail

guys i swear i didn't deliberately leave out Nivren i downloaded a scene of theres and when i was gona use it realised that the scene hadn't downloaded properly. i would have tried to get a scene of theres today but really my videopad is mad so i just had to upload it tonight otherwise i am not sure when i would have been able to. and dev is just hot so he has the longest screen time in this video lol so i wasnt biased
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5okyFSPwHVM
sandiab thumbnail
[YOUTUBE}www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vft0eGGvv9Q[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vft0eGGvv9Q

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Include me without asking. Else...