Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

yes, bhavii... 295, 296 were in the end about the frailty of human beings. the thing in us that makes us err... and makes us mere mortals.

for me what elevated it always was the intensity of love, whether rightly expressed or not. and the performances.

truly, everything felt real. while i did not like what he said, i also felt khushi's action of packing a bag to leave was precipitate. especially since she had come to believe this was a marriage... and not a contract of six months. but in the circumstances i sort of realised this was one of those moments in life where everyone errs... everyone hurts... and yes, they love.

i can't figure out the thought process of the writer at all when it comes to anjali. and that abortion attempt... unconscionable. unreal.

for me though, both main tumahare bina and aur main were heartbreak points of lasting beauty.

and so was her getting up swiftly to try and stop him, not let him say all he wants to because maybe she does not want to weaken... there was arresting body language in both.

one thing i so so so wish they had explored... the reason for it, the dynamics of it... his anger. always simmering not too far from the surface. often making him sound cruel and heartless, even when you know he is not that. there was a story in that gussa... wish they delved into it. nani had way back said it was like his father's anger... i would love to hear that story.

khushi could usually handle the rage, that also had a grace in it and insight.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bhavii, fantastic look at that fight. Really enjoyed reading it. I agree with you, could see why khushi did what she did. Yes, she believed in the sanctity of marriage, but did his words just bring it to her, that what she thinks is really like a mirage, that after all its a contract entered into under extenuating conditions. That maybe he still sees her as the problem that came into his sisters life. I felt it was a giving up, no fight left in her, like you rightly pointed out, she was feeling guilty as it is.

Indi di, there's so many things they could've explored just with these two characters. Similar in so many ways, but their approach to life different. Khushi with that capacity to love big, but what was it really a defence mechanism, throw all that love, hoping you would get some crumbs back? A scene which has stayed in my mind, is one on the day of the office store room fight. She comes back home and there's a shot of her sitting on the bed with the DM murti in hand, long legs dangling. It felt almost like you were looking at a poor lost child, not a young woman. You know I've a soft spot for that girl!
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Bhavii, fantastic look at that fight. Really enjoyed reading it. I agree with you, could see why khushi did what she did. Yes, she believed in the sanctity of marriage, but did his words just bring it to her, that what she thinks is really like a mirage, that after all its a contract entered into under extenuating conditions. That maybe he still sees her as the problem that came into his sisters life. I felt it was a giving up, no fight left in her, like you rightly pointed out, she was feeling guilty as it is.

Indi di, there's so many things they could've explored just with these two characters. Similar in so many ways, but their approach to life different. Khushi with that capacity to love big, but what was it really a defence mechanism, throw all that love, hoping you would get some crumbs back? A scene which has stayed in my mind, is one on the day of the office store room fight. She comes back home and there's a shot of her sitting on the bed with the DM murti in hand, long legs dangling. It felt almost like you were looking at a poor lost child, not a young woman. You know I've a soft spot for that girl!

yes, i often thought of that utter love, that eagreness to please her loved ones. and also the constant happiness... the eating. she and he had had similar devastating separation at an early age. both were strong, committed, loving, headstrong. and broken.

he tackled things his way, she hers. in her way, while there was faith, was there also a running away from terrible pain? and yes, a little lost girl she was... fey, vulnerable, lovely. he loved that in her too, never ever wanted "reality" to smite her, for he knew reality often could.

there was such a beautiful need in each for the other. she brought him lightness, joy, warmth, fun, desire to live again. he brought her the love of a man, his sensual desire, his absolute commitment even when he raved and hurt her and said the cruelest things, he brought her the right to own someone without question or compromise... and it was with him that she felt the woman in her wake up, respond, want. that diwali sequence... immeasurably beautiful, had khushi ever felt such a feeling within her? he was the only one she could hurt without worrying i felt sometimes... because just as despite all the pain he gave her, she could never stop loving him, she knew too in some recess of hers, he couldn't, wouldn't stop caring.

lots of things to look at... there was really no need for cupboards and dadi and remarriage and son and something called mrs india.

there was that contract story... never gotten into and resolved despite some truly fine moments of ipk coming from it.

there was shyam, payal and akash, a honeymoon maybe...

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
indi from 295 

to 296

and that takes me 294

A total contrast which I see through. He is having a war within , for his two important people who he wants to see smiling all the time.This man is living over others smile and finds his smile in between them .I feel cringe to my heart when I see how brutally  the creatives have destroyed Anjali's character .This is the same person who made him realize what LOVE is and told him once come out of these old moments but honestly she was stuck in between them and the way she has shown selfish is totally not my thing.

Loved the VM , being honest song is not my favorite but it did suit the situation.But Editing and scene selection is amazing⭐️
Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

indi from 295 

to 296

and that takes me 294

A total contrast which I see through. He is having a war within , for his two important people who he wants to see smiling all the time.This man is living over others smile and finds his smile in between them .I feel cringe to my heart when I see how brutally  the creatives have destroyed Anjali's character .This is the same person who made him realize what LOVE is and told him once come out of these old moments but honestly she was stuck in between them and the way she has shown selfish is totally not my thing.

Loved the VM , being honest song is not my favorite but it did suit the situation.But Editing and scene selection is amazing⭐️

hi mehreen,

what might have been a complex tale, instead became irritating and tattered. yes, anjali told him about love and its central place in life... and she may have been hurt and unreachable, also somewhat chaotic after the ouster of shyam. in fact, that would be natural... but there was a very amateurish reading of minds and motives. and finally not just anjali, but also khushi's character suffered.

yes, before us is a man who knows how to love, who cares like hell and sometimes gets tripped by the handling of situations. then messes things. but in his heart... no one as loving or sweet or determined to set things right. unfortunately, his character too got played with.

thanks for liking the vm. the song somehow always makes me think of him. had mentioned it to issk a couple of months ago.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

hi rhea,

so good to read takes after such along time. disliked 294... enjoyed reading your analysis., yes, only two minutes there were good... not phenomenal, good. the rest... what can i say that i already haven't.

lots of blue talk.

Have been meaning to reply for long Indi di.. I read you 294.. really, reading takes just soothes and calms the nerves.. As an episode I did not like 294 at all. In fact for once even ASR could leave no mark.

haha you mentioned how long it took the brothers to search the halls of Shantivan. I felt in that scene Barun wasn't his usual subtle self. Too much worry.. maybe that was the point, but  in contrast the last time Anjali was angry and missing, how good and fresh it all felt. I miss that so much.

agree with your comment about how in those first few minutes he was still ASR...yes always.. only later on when his gussa vanishes and he has this apathetic indulgence towards everything, did he seem too mellow. One can't change to such an extent right? or maybe when one is as exciting and near perfect as ASR they should remain that way.

Coming to Khushi.. ab kya bolu.. her scene with Anjali was all wrong.. just platitudes.. preachy to such an extreme. where is that sweet untouched zany protagonist in her lehenga on the isscooter looking up in the sky towards her rajkumar. 

My favourite has to be your thoughts on how ASR is a little aloof and separate from the world. it safe to admit here that I find that an extremely attractive trait.. ooh  such a  nice place this is..
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Disclaimer: Please do not post my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes 251 - 291

Parody on Bhag DK Bose from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam babua - Part 8

Arnav ko kidnap karke socha use udaa doonga
Arnav ke saare jaaydaat ko dono haathon mein samet loonga
Lekin lawyer ne dala locha, bola pandrah din tak rehna hai zinda aaa aaa aaa ...
Bhag bhag Shyam babua babua babua, bhag bhag Shyam babua bhag bhag
Saale saab ko bithake khilana, pilana hai, aur paise lene bhag
Aur gundon par bhi kharch karna hai, aur paise lene bhag
Bhag bhag Shyam babua babua ...

Socha na tha ki Khushi bhi mujhse haath mila legi
Arnav ke paison ke saath saath, Khushi bhi mil jaayegi
Khel lekin Khushi ne aisa khela, main bhi hakka bakka reh gaya aaa aaa aaa
Arnav ko Khushi chudane se pehle, jaldi adde ke liye bhag
Arre saara plan chaupat ho jaaye na, jaldi adde ke liye bhag

Khushi bhale mujhe mile na, Arnav ko bhi mil paaye na
Arnav ke haathon Khushi ka aaj kaam tamam ho jayega
Lekin dono bachgaye, ab khudko bachane ka baari aagaya aaa aaa aaa
Dhoondna hai bachneka naya rasta, naya jaal bichana hai bhag
Arre Rani Sahiba tak pehle pahunchna hai, naya jaal bichana hai bhag

Khushi ke ilzaamo ko baaton mein ghumaliya
Saare sabooton ko aasani se pal mein jhatak diya
Lekin jhatka khaya, jab Arnav ne thappad maar diya aaa aaa aaa
Ab koyi daal galegi na, do thappad khakar bhag  
Dohri chaal sabke saamne aagayi, ghar se dhakka khakar bhag

Translation:
I kidnapped Arnav and thought of killing him  
And gather his wealth with two hands  
But the lawyer said he had to be kept alive for 15 days
Run run Shyam babua babua ...
The brother-in-law has to be provided food, etc., got to get more money  
Have to spend on the thugs too, got to get more money  

Never thought Khushi will join hands with me
Now along with Arnav's money, I will get Khushi too
But the way Khushi played the game, I was left dumbfounded
Before Khushi frees Arnav, should go to the warehouse  
Hope the whole plan doesn't backfire, should go to the warehouse  

Khushi may not be mine, but she won't be Arnav's too
At the hands of Arnav, Khushi will be finished
But both managed to escape, now it's for me to save myself
Have to look for a new way to escape, a new web to lay  
Have to reach Rani Sahiba first, a new web to lay  

All accusations of Khushi have been twisted with words
All proofs have been discarded in an  instant  
But got a shock when Arnav slapped
Now no pretense will work, with two slaps have to run    
The dual ploy came out in the open, now being kicked out of the house  

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Have been meaning to reply for long Indi di.. I read you 294.. really, reading takes just soothes and calms the nerves.. As an episode I did not like 294 at all. In fact for once even ASR could leave no mark.

haha you mentioned how long it took the brothers to search the halls of Shantivan. I felt in that scene Barun wasn't his usual subtle self. Too much worry.. maybe that was the point, but  in contrast the last time Anjali was angry and missing, how good and fresh it all felt. I miss that so much.

agree with your comment about how in those first few minutes he was still ASR...yes always.. only later on when his gussa vanishes and he has this apathetic indulgence towards everything, did he seem too mellow. One can't change to such an extent right? or maybe when one is as exciting and near perfect as ASR they should remain that way.

Coming to Khushi.. ab kya bolu.. her scene with Anjali was all wrong.. just platitudes.. preachy to such an extreme. where is that sweet untouched zany protagonist in her lehenga on the isscooter looking up in the sky towards her rajkumar. 

My favourite has to be your thoughts on how ASR is a little aloof and separate from the world. it safe to admit here that I find that an extremely attractive trait.. ooh  such a  nice place this is..

making asr stupidly ever smiling was just ugh. love his aloof, his gussa, his in my own world. of course, he would also be goofy in love at times, but always gently sweet and smiling... give me a break. no give me back my asr.

yes, barun, a couple of times already, in those vague scenes has looked a bit ordinary... un damn thinkable.

miss you. know you are ad attacked. this too shall pass and we shall be back talking nonsense nonstop and make our own way to nirvana. see ya.

divsarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not post my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes 251 - 291

Parody on Bhag DK Bose from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam babua - Part 8

Arnav ko kidnap karke socha use udaa doonga
Arnav ke saare jaaydaat ko dono haathon mein samet loonga
Lekin lawyer ne dala locha, bola pandrah din tak rehna hai zinda aaa aaa aaa ...
Saale saab ko bithake khilana, pilana hai, aur paise lene bhag
Aur gundon par bhi kharch karna hai, aur paise lene bhag

Socha na tha ki Khushi bhi mujhse haath mila legi
Arnav ke paison ke saath saath, Khushi bhi mil jaayegi
Khel lekin Khushi ne aisa khela, main bhi hakka bakka reh gaya aaa aaa aaa
Arnav ko Khushi chudane se pehle, jaldi adde ke liye bhag
Arre saara plan chaupat ho jaaye na, jaldi adde ke liye bhag

Khushi bhale mujhe mile na, Arnav ko bhi mil paaye na
Arnav ke haathon Khushi ka aaj kaam tamam ho jayega
Lekin dono bachgaye, ab khudko bachane ka baari aagaya aaa aaa aaa
Dhoondna hai bachneka naya rasta, naya jaal bichana hai bhag
Arre Rani Sahiba tak pehle pahunchna hai, naya jaal bichana hai bhag

Khushi ke ilzaamo ko baaton mein ghumaliya
Saare sabooton ko aasani se pal mein jhatak diya
Lekin jhatka khaya, jab Arnav ne thappad maar diya aaa aaa aaa
Ab koyi daal galegi na, do thappad khakar bhag  
Dohri chaal sabke saamne aagayi, ghar se dhakka khakar bhag

Translation:
I kidnapped Arnav and thought of killing him  
And gather his wealth with two hands  
But the lawyer said he had to be kept alive for 15 days
The brother-in-law has to be provided food, etc., got to get more money  
Have to spend on the thugs too, got to get more money  

Never thought Khushi will join hands with me
Now along with Arnav's money, I will get Khushi too
But the way Khushi played the game, I was left dumbfounded
Before Khushi frees Arnav, should go to the warehouse  
Hope the whole plan doesn't backfire, should go to the warehouse  

Khushi may not be mine, but she won't be Arnav's too
At the hands of Arnav, Khushi will be finished
But both managed to escape, now it's for me to save myself
Have to look for a new way to escape, a new web to lay  
Have to reach Rani Sahiba first, a new web to lay  

All accusations of Khushi have been twisted with words
All proofs have been discarded in an  instant  
But got a shock when Arnav slapped
Now no pretense will work, with two slaps have to run    
The dual ploy came out in the open, now being kicked out of the house  

superb akka👏👏👏👏

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Durga, loved the bhaag on shyam babua!
Shyam babua was interesting to start with, but they turned into your regular villain.
Edited by kizh72 - 9 years ago