Rabir lovers check it out.....

hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kt-rachana-romance-over-zee-tv-s-sapne-suhane-ladakpan-ke-read-141024

Just check the link above telling abt new male lead for our rachna...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
read the article
i am shocked  but still i think  this  little  boy track is temporary
]
and if a  new  male character introduce still  that would  be for a short time period

i am  sure kt will   be back soon !! 

the track is interesting but i  want  rabir
i think cv'ss  are just  covering  pyush absence  
this track  is  good  as a replacement  of  piyush  absence  
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully just an interim track until Piyush recovers from knee surgery (fingers crossed.)

If not well, I just don't know what is going on in CVs minds. I guess  we will just have to wait it out.

Mind you even the thought of saddling such a young woman with a step-kid about half her age, totally creeps me out๐Ÿ˜•

It can only be RaBir for me though๐Ÿ˜Š
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also read at. It happened just until piyush get recover. lets wait and see what will happened next.
The also weird think that I Like to share that maybe can clear little bit.
we see before couple of day that same one kidnap rachna but in the next episode we see rachna back home safety. also a boy name rachna his mother. I think mahima play now two charcther. I think rachna will help them find they real mother. Hope I am right.
Edited by Nuritzur - 9 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

I also read at. It happened just until piyush get recover. lets wait and see what will happened next.

The also weird think that I Like to share that maybe can clear little bit.
we see before couple of day that same one kidnap rachna but in the next episode we see rachna back home safety. also a boy name rachna his mother. I think mahima play now two charcther. I think rachna will help them find they real mother. Hope I am right.

Really good prediction, I wouldn't mind watching this๐Ÿ˜Š
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I too read this article on FB.
But i think cv is helpless here bec of Piyush's health issue.

We always want Rachana happy.And me want it too.

Bec Mahima aka Rachana became alone when something happen like this.But she took her acting high and became star like before and we love her professionalism.

If cv are helpless then they must show Rachana's professional success parallel with new man entry.

I am still hoping piyush's return.But want Rachana's professional success and one decent guy for her who can love her and care for her.

I always prefer Rachana's happiness first
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
TFS!! they know that they can't keep introducing one guy after the other for Rachna ๐Ÿ˜†. I am sure our KT will be back with a bang!๐Ÿ˜›
nividances thumbnail
Either introducing this new lead for Rachna will do wonders and bring this show to another level or...
We will see the storyline crash and burn...๐Ÿ˜•