Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Arnav and Khushi both seem to have realised they love each other.

Waiting now for the grand proposal.

Hey chilly good to see you again!  Can't wait myself!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
thanks!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Very Nice Cynthia 👏

but I have to go back to refresh my memory for this .
So he is looking reasons to be with her and his eyes gets peace seeing his two important ppl happy for each other.His mind is playing tricks and his heart is enjoying the inebriation of her aroma...

Hey it so nice to see you here!  Yes he is head over heels  In LOVE!!!  And loves his sister and is happy for her too!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Arnav's Revelation of Love

*mature content

Chapter 10 

Arnav hugged her and said "Khushi, I love you too!  Let's get married! How about NOW?"

"W..wh..what???" she exclaimed.

"Now.  Right now.  We know we love each other and want to be together, so why not?" He answered.

After a few minutes the shocked Khushi  threw her arms around his neck and answered, "yes...yes...yes!!!"

He drove them directly to the Mandir.

After the marriage rituals were performed.  He swooped her up in his arms, carried her down the steps, placed her in the car and off he sped to the AR Designs Penthouse Apartment.  The whirlwind romance left a smile on both their faces.  She couldn't believe she was actually Mrs. Kushi Arnav Singh Raizada.  They reached the building and he parked and again he swooped her up into his arms and carried her into the building and up to the Penthouse apartment.

When they entered the apartment it was lit up with candles and rose petals were scattered everywhere and when he took her into the bedroom it was set up for their Suhaag Raat. 

"Arnav? How? When?"

He told her he had made the arrangements with Aman when they went to the Mandir.

"Remember when I left for the moment?"

She was beaming.  He was the most wonderful husband a girl could ever want.  So romantic, so caring, she loved this man heart and soul.

He said to her, "Why don't you go freshen up and while you're in there you will find all you need to change clothes."

Khushi went into the luxurious bathroom to find a steaming hot tub filled with rose petals and smelling of sweet almond oil as well.  She smiled as she stripped herself of her clothes and settled into the wonderful soothing bath.  She was a little anxious and the bath helped to relieve her tense shoulders and eased the butterflies flying in her stomach.  Even after relaxing a bit her stomach quivered with the thought of this night.  She took a deep breath and with each breath the aroma of roses and almond alleviated the tension she was feeling but her anticipation for what was to come left her breathless. 

She lay back after bathing and just closed her eyes, dreaming of what was to come.  After she felt she was relaxed enough, she got out of the tub, toweled herself dry and found a beautiful red silk night gown trimmed in Alanson lace which fit her like a glove.  She had to admit as she looked at her reflection in the mirror, her flushed cheeks and pink lips and slight muss of her long cinnamon hair, which cascaded over her shoulders and down her back almost to her waist, she smiled, she liked what she saw and she was ready to be his woman, his wife and was anticipating this time with sheer bliss.

She walked out to the bedroom where Arnav lay on the bed, his hair wet from his own shower in the other bathroom.  He was stripped to the waist bare and all she could see was the sculpted muscles of his arm, shoulders, and chest.  She slowly let her eyes move downward to see he was in pajama bottoms but there was a bulge that seemed to be ever growing as he returned her gaze.  He jumped up and walked over to her very, very slowly and when he reached her, he pulled her close and gave her a blazing kiss.  She just melted and he lifted her into his arms and placed her on the bed. 

"Khushi, you are beautiful and you are all mine."

He kissed her again this time slowly and his hands roamed her body feeling her soft curves as she moaned in response to his touch.  She was his goddess and he was her god at this moment as they peeled their clothes off each other and gazed upon their bare bodies. 

Their lovemaking would be slow and considerate since he knew this would be her first time.  He wanted to savor her and he wanted this to be special for her.  He adored her and showed her this in his actions.  Khushi was taut as a bow as each kiss he placed on her body caused her to react more and more. 

She wanted more... more what? 

She didn't know but she wanted release, yes, that's what it was... release, release from the tightness that was causing her to squirm in the bed underneath him.

"Khushi," he whispered, "this may hurt a little."

When he knew she was ready to receive him, he lifted over her and...

"Khushi?...Khushi?...KHUSHI?"

She was in a dream state trance looking out the car window, totally distracted. 

"Khushi?...Khushi?...KHUSHI?" He yelled at her. "What did you say?"

"Uh, oh, um...kuch nahin...nothing, nothing at all."

She turned scarlet and felt embarrassed, what was going on in her mind?

"What were you thinking?"  He asked her.

Her face-flushed red...she couldn't believe she just dreamed they had gotten married and had her suhaag raat!

"Oh Devi Maiyya, forgive me."  She whispered.

"Excuse me?" He said.

"Um...Oh, no Arnavji, you are taking me home?  I had a great evening!  Thanks for the dinner." 

She turned and looked out the window hoping he would not see the scarlet blush that was all over her face and starting to trail down to her neck.

Arnav shook his head a little bewildered, he muttered, "unbelievable, man" and sped off taking Khushi home.

After he dropped her to her door and saying goodnight, he gave her a quick peck on the cheek.  "This was nice." He said.

Driving home, his head was filled with the planning of their engagement.  He thought he would do it after the show at the farmhouse.  They would drive out to the secluded farmhouse and have an intimate dinner and then he would ask her.  He would make her his forever.

This was the first time that Arnav Singh Raizada actually whistled as he drove home.  He felt so relaxed and happy.  He didn't feel the tense, terse feeling he always felt in his chest; it had all but disappeared.  He thought, so this is what love does to you.'

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Read chapter 9 and 10 together Cynthia di.. 
I thought wait..what!!! they said I love you... and they got married!!! what the!!! and suhaag raat.. and it is all happening so fast.. and then it was all Khushi's dream.. hey devi maiyya... I hit my palm on my forehead exactly like Khushi.. 

haha.. good that one kiss is not enough even for her.. when the man is Arnav Singh Raizada then one will end up with wanton thoughts.. okay am blushing now..

lovely light story.. and this time I was happy that the chapters were short since i could catch up even when life is insanely busy.. 
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very interesting update
thanks for the pm
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovly updt at first thought al hapening so fast then realise its khushi dream nw waiting for next part tanx for pm
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You really did soring a surprise on us.
I was happy they got married and all.
And then you tell it was a dream.
Will now be waiting for the REAL engagement to take place. 😉
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
khushi was dreaming about her marriage and suhaagraat.. wow khushi is pretty fast and other hand arnav is still planning their engagement.. loved the update it was amazing.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊