A heart warming, touching and full of life story! I can't get enough of it. You are such a splendid writer. my heart jiggled as i continue to read the story...
Thank you for giving us this awesome story! Loved it so much!
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
The sixth (B) chapter of this story is simply amazing...it reminded me of IPKKND's holi episode but I marveled at your usage of words to portray their emotions... Loved the way Arnav poured his heart out...better still how Khushi reciprocated...
Hey why r u removing ur work I jst came across this n read comments any this story n this is removed I guess u r removing all ur other work too I should read that then before u decide to remove it too Is there any blog or smthing where u shifting or u have permanently removed this ??? Plz let us knw