Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Arnav's Revelation of Love

Chapter 9

The next day at the office Khushi was all smiles again and so was Arnav.  Khushi and Anjali worked diligently all day in Anjali's office preparing for the upcoming runway show.  The theme would be black and white with a splash of red, red for passion and Arnav's favorite color.

Arnav was becoming frustrated he hadn't seen Khushi all day since they were locked up in Anjali's office with the door closed.  Anjali had warned him that she wanted him to be surprised.  As much as he argued with her that morning telling her he didn't like surprises and he was the CEO of this company etc. etc., he hadn't convinced her to share any information or get into her office.  He wanted to see Khushi, he needed to feel her lips on his.

He slid his long fingers through his hair in frustration pulling on the ends.  Why was he feeling this way?  What happened to him?  He didn't believe in love or marriage but now it was all he could think about.  He wanted her not just as a girlfriend but also as his wife.  He wanted to lay every night with her in his bed and wake up every morning with her sprawled on his chest.  He wanted to make love to her every moment of his day and night.  He didn't care if he ever slept again.  Arnav shot up, his chair torpedoed by the force of his lifting he knew what he had to do.  Anjali and Khushi were planning a surprise then well then he could too.  He would use that venue as his proposal to Khushi.  He would announce before the world his love for her.

What is wrong with you, man, he asked himself?  This was crazy.

No, he would do it that night but intimately.  So he planned, he wanted this to be the best moment of her life for in his head it was his.

When Khushi and Anjali finally emerged from Anjali's office, everything was planned, strategized and arranged.  They were behaving like schoolgirls, laughing and their faces flushed with excitement.  Arnav stepped out of his office just in time to see them like that, his heart filled.  All these emotions he was feeling were so very new but he liked it.  A broad smile came to his face as he walked over to the both of his favorite women. 

"You finally emerged.  Anyone hungry?"  Khushi answered, "Famished" while Anjali declined saying she had previous supper plans with Aman.  Her brother smiled he was happy his sister was happy and he liked Aman; he was a man he could trust.

Khushi and Arnav went out to his favorite Chinese restaurant and Khushi loved it, so many selections for a vegetarian.  Arnav loved watching her eat.  When she said she was famished she wasn't kidding, she ate like there was no tomorrow.  He never knew a tiny girl like her could eat so much still she brought a smile to his face.  The flow of their conversation was easy never a pause.  Khushi  felt as if she knew him her whole life and could tell him anything and Arnav learned the art of having a conversation, expressing his feelings as they spoke about many topics.  During the conversation as Khushi was speaking he noticed her lips, full and pink, he couldn't stop he wanted to taste them and quickly.  He called the waiter over, paid the bill and he scurried her out to his car. 

"Arnavji? Is everything all right?"

Once in the car he pulled her close.

"Khushi, I have wanted to do this all day and all night." 

His lips came crushing down upon her and an "ohhh" escaped from her mouth.

She pushed him away citing that they were in the car. 

He said, "will you come to my apartment?"

"Apartment? I thought you live at Shantivan with your family." 

He chuckled at her naivete.

"Yes, Khushi I do, but sometimes we have clients from out of town.  It is AR Designs apartment." 

Little did she know that Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada was an experienced man of the world although he didn't flaunt it as of late?  He was now a man in love. 

Wait a minute he thought to himself, he couldn't take her there.  Khushi wasn't like those other women he was involved with on a one-night basis.  No, he wouldn't bring her there.  He would have to marry her ASAP because his body ached for her.

"Khushi, never mind.  I will take you home."

Khushi was actually disappointed.  She loved kissing him and she wanted more.  She wasn't sure what more was but every time she kissed him warmth spread down her body and pooled "there", she blushed just thinking about it.  She had never had these feelings before not for anybody.  She thought to herself, she actually used deductive reasoning to finally figure out that she had fallen in love with him.

She deducted "Khushi, you think about him all the time.  You see him everywhere even when he is not around.  Your hearts dhak dhaks when you think about him.  Your palms sweat, your breath hitches and that warm pooling, no aching sensation down there...shhh..  Oh, Devi Maiyya, I am in love!"

He said, "WHAT?"

She answered, "Did I just say that out loud?"

Chapter 10

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Very Nice Cynthia 👏
but I have to go back to refresh my memory for this .
So he is looking reasons to be with her and his eyes gets peace seeing his two important ppl happy for each other.His mind is playing tricks and his heart is enjoying the inebriation of her aroma...
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovly updt both realise their lov for eachothr nw what next tanx for pm
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous update!! so both arnav-khushi have realised that they love each other.. well arnav is a step ahead he is planning to confess his feelings to khushi.. arnav is in all hurry he wants to marry khushi asap.. for a man who doesn't believe in love and marriage, arnav seems to have changed overnight after meeting his khushi.. loved the update.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for continuing the story at long last. Such a beautifully penned chapter Cyn di. And Arnav is going to propose marriage to Khushi. Looking forward to that. Hope there is no twist. Because I could so feel his want for her, his heat and her deductive melt. They deserve to belong to each other soon. 
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one.. Arnav is being too impatient:)
awaiting for his proposal
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Thanks Niksh
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

Lovly updt both realise their lov for eachothr nw what next tanx for pm

Thanks and we shall see the obvious
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

fabulous update!! so both arnav-khushi have realised that they love each other.. well arnav is a step ahead he is planning to confess his feelings to khushi.. arnav is in all hurry he wants to marry khushi asap.. for a man who doesn't believe in love and marriage, arnav seems to have changed overnight after meeting his khushi.. loved the update.. 😃

thanks for pm 😊

Your very welcome and yes the power of love.  This will be a quick story but I love when Arnav loves.