Frequent Posters

FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

love it asad and dilshad convo...
awesome...

the way you explain about water... nice

she gave good speech... about what asad is going to do...

I am glad you liked it :D
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sushma-

I just loved this chapter!!!

I really love Asad-Dilshad bonding... They are the best!!!

Continue soon...

- Sushma

Thanks a lot Sushma!πŸ€—
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet4shehzadi

Wonderful update dear
Continue it asap
Thanks for pm.

Thank you...😊
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaManeet

What's wrong with Asad!!
Any illness??
What happened at office!!
Prasad plz tell us!!
Asad pushing Zoya away will only break her more , she won't be healed ever!!!
Waiting for next update!!

Do all the guessing...truth shall be revealed soon!😳
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

The loud ring of his cell phone broke his deep slumber. Rubbing his eyes, he checked the caller ID and sat up straight.

"Yes Ashok"

"The target made a move,"

"Tell me more."

"He met a lady in the area behind the masjid. She is the one."

"Who is she?"

"Razia Siddiqui."

"Sure?"

"More than ever. Look I want you to take a look at the photograph again...closely."

"O..okay."

"Okay then. Good night."

"Good night."

"And yeah it's gonna be fine,okay?"

"Thanks Ashok."

"Anything for you buddy."

o.O.o

"Mona how could you ignore my calls and messages...my whole existence in this world this whole time?"

"Rabert I am sor--"

"I don't know anything. I am so"Wait! Why do you have a sketch of my Maamujaan? You do know that Gafuur Siddiqui is married, has a...beautiful daughter like you, and great nephews like me, right?"

"Huh?"

"That sketch! Mona...he is really old and come on you can't have a crush on him! Okay okay fine don't look so confused! I am only kidding! I"Mona there is someone outside my door. Gotta go. Talk to you later okay! Over and out!"

"-ver and out."

"Gaffur Siddiqui?"

She ran a hand over the sketch Ayan was referring to. It was the best edited image she had made out of what her father must look like around the time.  Picking up her iPad, she googled "Gaffur Siddiqui" immediately.  As the first llink opened up, she found herself staring at a picture of the man who looked like a mirror image of how her Abbu was supposed to look like. The ipad fell from her hands and then there was a knock on her door.She walked to the door and opened it quietly. She found Asad standing before her, rubbing his forehead. She moved away for him to enter. He opened his mouth to say something, but his eyes fell on the sketch and then the ipad lying on the bed. Picking them up, he looked up at her. She looked away guiltily,

How was this possible? Ayan's mamujaan...he was her Abbu! How could it be possible Allah miyaan?

Everything seemed like whirling around her and why was it turning so hazy and black? A pair of string arms steadied her and lifted her up before she could hit the ground.  Taking a look at her really messy bed, he moved to his room and laid her down on his bed gently. He sprinkled water on her face, calling out her name gently. She opened her eyes to look into his eyes filled with worry.

"Mr Khan I--"

"Shh...it's okay. You are tired. Just sleep."

"No Mr Khan! *she sat up* You look more tired. You sleep."

"Miss Farooqui it'd be wiser if you didn't trust your sighting skills. And besides that, I wasn't the one who fainted out there, right? So--"

"Well you weren't shocked like me. And what do you mean about not trusting my sighting skill? What do you--"

"Zoya please! For once would you just listen to me without any argument? *after a pause* And don't worry. We would work it out. You would get all your answers soon. And you know it is gonna be hectic tomorrow. So you need to sleep. Okay?"

"But...*something in his expression stopped her* fine!"

"Good."

Asad smiled at her and turned to leave.

"MrKhan?"

"Jee?"

"Please don't leave me?"

"Miss Farooqui..."

"Please Mr Khan I am scared. Please stay by my side?"

He held her hand.

"You have nothing to be afraid of. I will sit here till you sleep, okay?"

"Not okay Mr Khan. You need yo sleep too."

"Zoya I..."

"Please Asad...I need you...do this...for me!"

Her eyes were full of tears and he found himself getting into the bed beside her. She turned and hugged him tight, burying her face in his chest.

"Thanks Mr Khan. I know tomorrow nothing would be the same. Hell it would probably never be the same again. Tonight I don't want to think about it. I don't want to worry about tomorrow. I just want a good night's sleep in my safe heaven and I know I will get it. Thanks a lot Mr Khan!"

Asad pulled her closer and choked down a sob threatening to escape his throat. He kissed her hair and said:

"Zoya?"

"Hmm?"

"Say that again?"

"What?"

"What you said before!"

"Huh?"

"Don't act clueless Miss Farooqui!"

"Mr Kha""

"No! Call me Asad!"

"What? No!"

She buried her face deeper.

"Just once...please?"

"A..Asad!""

He found himself grinning and said softly:

"Sleep well Zoya."

She shut her eyes tighter. And yeah Zoya Farooqui was smiling and blushing at the same time.

Both of them had the best sleep in months. No doubt the following day(s) was(were) the one (some) of the worst days of their lives, but that night was one of their top five best nights too.

o.O.o

A/N : So how is it? Honestly i don't know what I have written because making Asad Zoya sleep together in the same bed at this point of time was never my agenda lol but I just kind of went with the flow and wrote it. Your turn to decide how it is πŸ˜†

So what did you decide about Asad? 

And yes, I am going to try update once in a week  for a month or something now! 

Lots of love

PreetiπŸ€—

And yes, I am gonna send PMs to the people who have liked the last few updates only! So my apologies if anyone is left out.

Edited by FaultInMyStars - 9 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
first
wellcome back
&
about update
its simply Awsome πŸ‘πŸΌ
and
I loved it.❀️

thanks for PM&keep PMing me.πŸ˜‰
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Continue soon
Surish thumbnail
Awe-inspiring, thought-provoking and mindblowing piece of literature!
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shut up. Asad woh bechari ho ya na ho...meri beti jaroor hai. And she is going to stay right here in my house. So you better behave."

Loved it, pls keep em coming

Raksa 
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a pyaara se story