Aditya to ask Chakor as his gift(new tellybuzz article)

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Aditya to ask Chakor as his gift from Bhaiyyaji in Udann!😊

Colors newly launched show Udann produced by Guruodev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada is doing really well with the kind of plot the makers are bringing in the show. The makers of the show have struck the perfect chord with the audience which has kept them glued in front of their television sets.

Till now we have seen that Ishwer asks Abha whether all the people in the show are bonded labors or not. Aditya and Ishwer get shocked seeing Laali scold Chakor (Spandan Chaturvedi).

Our source reveals the further track. "The viewers had seen that Bhaiyyaji (Sai ballal) was very much impressed by Ishwer's son Aditya (Sandeep Baswana) and told him to ask anything that he wants from him. Audience will get to see in the upcoming episodes that Aditya demands Chakor from Bhaiyyaji as his gift. With this Aditya will try to get Chakor free from Bhaiyyaji's trap. The promo of the same sequence was shot recently and will go on air today."

Well, this track seems to be quite interesting which will keep the audience stick to their screens.

Keep reading this space for more details on your favorite shows.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/21647-aditya-to-ask-chakor-as-his-gift-from-bhaiyyaji-in-udann.htm

Edited by dimpleagar - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TFS ðŸ˜³

I hope she goes and lives with Aditya but am doubtful if it will happen 
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ...I hope she free 
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. 

I knew he would ask for her, she'll will go because Bhaiya ji and Tejaswini all are about their image, looking good, looking like the best employers, so they have to preserve it, so they will have no other choice but to cave in to Aditya's request. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Thanks for sharing. 

I knew he would ask for her, she'll will go because Bhaiya ji and Tejaswini all are about their image, looking good, looking like the best employers, so they have to preserve it, so they will have no other choice but to cave in to Aditya's request.

Even I want her to go but I doubt it will happen as Chakor's future is in the village only and the story revolves around the challenges Chakor needs to face as a bonded laborer. 
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Even I want her to go but I doubt it will happen as Chakor's future is in the village only and the story revolves around the challenges Chakor needs to face as a bonded laborer. 

I'm saying this based on the article a while back that said she will go with the new family only if they plan to change it.  Anyways, we just have to wait and see how it all plays out.