Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hellooo...ok here is the last part of story..I dnt like to do that..but dint hv option...its just not a story to me..its a fairy tale for me..bcz its for me..& really really fall for this one..itni desptatly kabhi koi story nhi padi mne..but yet last update to krna hi padega with heavy heart...moving on update hope u all like it...

Last part...

In flight Priya was feeling low too , she wants to hear him ,talk to him ,she was missing him more & more with every passing Hour , Vikram tells priya , Neha & Ram will come next wk itself ,so she don't need to b so sad ,  Priya just smile at him , Rajath says , he got a Present for both & wanted to give them after going back ,but seeing Priya dull he want to give right then , so he gives a sports watch to Vikram nd an mini I-pod to Priya , she says no first but with repeated insists she accepts his gift , Vikram also accepts & says he like it , later they start talking , Priya dint open her present , Rajath notices tht , after some time Vikram start sleeping , Rajath was watching movie but he sees Priya was just flipping channels , so he ask her to On I-pod nd listen as his actual gift was in tht ... Priya with a confusing look ,On I-pod nd start hearing , she feels so relaxed nd happy inside as she can hear all her favorite songs ... she asks Rajath how he managed to know her taste so correct , he says his taste match to her & smile ,Priya smile back saying thanks & start listening to songs again ... Ram was waiting for every hour to pass just so he could talk to her , he was monitoring flight status every now & then... after few hrs pass , finally Priya landed back in India .. her family was waiting to receive her , once they come out every one meet each other , Priya notice tht her Mom showing more interest on Rajath , she don't understand why is she behaving like tht ... There Ram checks flight status & sees landed , he goes to Neha's door nd start knocking hard as she is not picking her phone , Neha wakes up & opens door asking him to stop , Ram says Priya is landed , i forgot to take her number & i think she dint switch on her i-phone yet ,just so i can message her but i cannot see her active ... Neha says Ok slowdown & goes inside gets Priya's phone which she used here & tells him wht Priya told ,Ram shaking his head says she already knew it was from me , Neha says she is very smart smiling & says she have only Vikram number , so Ram says then wht r u waiting for call him now & get my Priya number ... Neha says now u understood ur mistake smiling , Ram says get me the number yar in irritating tone , Neha calls Vikram & after talking a bit ,she asks For Priya's India number , as ram was getting more impatient ... nd she says it loud so ram could make a note , before she say anything Ram leaves to his apartment dialing Priya's number... Priya who was busy answering every ones questions , dint hear the phone ringing ,after few try's ,her sister notice & picks , Ram understands it is not Priya's Voice , so he suppressing his excitement ask for Priya , She takes the phone to living room where Priya was talking to her Dad ,mostly answering to his questions , nd also talking to her mom in between ,Ram could hear all noise ,he understands how busy she is , Sudha gives Phone to Priya saying its for U .. Priya takes the phone signaling who ,her sister signal back as she don't know ... Priya says 'hello' , Ram just kiss her making sound , she understands who is he , involuntarily her eyes close in response , nd she just blush ... Ram says not right time to talk , she says Yaaa , i will call later as her mom was signaling to cut call , Ram says No , i will talk right now , She says Ok , he says Am very very Sorry Sweetheart ... she says Am sorry too in very low voice & says i will talk to u later .. he says I love U ... she says I know .. he says thts ur answer .. she says Please i cant talk now ,I will call U very soon ... Ram says real very soon ,ok ... Priya says Yes I will & cuts the call... she was feeling so happy ,very relaxed, she just want to go into her room ,nd call Ram talk to him ,but she just cant go leaving all in middle ,so she was being Patient , after just like 10min's pass ram again calls ,but cuts the call in 2 rings like missed call , he does tht  for every now & then passing minutes , Priya understands his restlessness, as she herself is feeling same ... after some time , she says she want to sleep for sometime & goes to her room ,locking door , it was strange for her mom ,as she never see Priya locking door for sleep ,she sense change in Priya's behavior ... Priya lies down on bed ,& call Ram ,he disconnects her call in just one ring ,nd calls her back in very next minute , Priya lifts it in just a ring ... nd start fighting with him ,with out giving him chance to speak , she was letting her anger & pain out on him ,He understands tht very well & after few min's listening he says stop now in a soft voice & says take a breathe now , just then Priya realizes nd stop talking , then Ram says Love U more than anything , nd says talk to ur parents , i have to settle few things hear before i take leave for few wks ... so mostly by this weekend itself i will come there , Priya asks ur suppose to come next wk with Neha ,right .. Ram says U don't want me to come early ... Priya says she dint mean tht .. Ram cuts in saying wht ever u mean i don't care , i just cant stay with out U , these few days to spend without U is hard enough ,Priya smiles saying i will wait ... ram before ending call says talk to ur parents i don't want to waste any more time after i come there ... Priya says ok ok ,she will talk ... he says i miss u more & more every minute now Priya ... she says me too Ram ...

Priya goes back to her routine from very next day , busy with college & spending quality time with family , Every night she talk to Ram ,thts the time she wait for whole day ... Ram was even more busy , but he wakes up early just so he can talk to her in peace , as he always says hearing all Noise in her house ,tht her house is no less than a Fish market ... Priya smoothly scold him for saying so but she understand , why he feel like tht ... nd the days passed ..
 on the wk end ,Priya's mom ask when will Vikram b back from his hometown , Priya says May b in middle of coming wk as he as to invite our college staff nd all , then he will go back ... her Mom says U dint ask for ur surprise, why ..? Priya actually forgets abt tht , but she with out showing tht out says , am still waiting ... Priya's Mom gives her a beautiful saree & says today evening we will to go to ur favorite restaurant for dinner & our friends will also join us ,nd we[i &  ur dad] want u to meet them ... Priya tells her mom , ok but tomorrow she has to go to meet a Friend , actually Ram tells Priya tht he is coming on Sunday , but he was coming on Saturday , he want to surprise her so he gives wrong information to her ... 

Tht evening Priya gets ready , she was looking no less than angel , she with her parents start going to Restaurant ,  just when priya gets a call from unknown number ,at first she thought of not picking but she lifts just so to end it , but the second she picks the call & say hello , on the other side He kisses her with out saying a word, Priya understands who he is ... She was sitting with her mom in car then ,she don't understnd how to respond , he asks where r u now ..? she says the name of Restaurant & says she is going to meet some friends with family just & they r on the way now just so he understands her position .. Ram gets tht , he says ok i will meet u there then ,Priya was surprised & before she could ask anything further he cuts the call .. Now Priya suddenly became cautious , she don't understand  how will she handle , every thing now , she wanted to tell abt Ram to her parents , but every time she tried , she failed as  they get disturbed by other things around , so she thinks she will talk after Ram come to India , nd introduce him to her family .. but she dint expect this ,she was not Prepared for this to happen now , as she was still thinking ,they reached ... as they were going in ,Priyas eyes were searching only for him , she was relieved as she dint see him , she thinks may b he just played a prank on her & thinks i will get back to U Ram ... nd she was walking behind her parents, checking her phone .. Then she hears Rajath Voice , wishing her parents , then she looks up & get shock to see Rajath & his Parents .. Then Priya's mom introduce Priya to Rajath's Parents , & after every one sits ,Priya's mom looking at Priya's shocking face smile & holding her hand says , this is our surprise for U , we choose Rajath for U .. Priya give a more shock look to her mom , she says U already told Us ,U will marry as  per our choice , but still ur dad want u to meet everyone ,before we finalize on dates & rest of things ,she said all this in low tone with smiling face , Priya wants to say no at tht very instance but she stops her self thinking it might not b appropriate to say no to her parents like this , so she was quite  trying to figure out how to talk to her parents after going home ... Then Rajath's Parents ask Priya few questions , Priya who was feeling very uncomfortable with all this ,still answers them politely ... after a while Priya gets a call from tht unknown number again , Priya's mom says in a low tone , stop taking calls , But Priya says it is important call & says Excuse me looking at every one ,she gets up saying its a important call & walks a bit far from the table everyone were sitting ... she receives call , he says look straight , she does the same & sees Ram coming in ... she feels like ground under her feet is moving away , she walks pretty fast saying stop there , don't come in .. Now it was Ram's turn to get shocked , she passes him talking on phone saying come with me .. he turns around with out going in ,goes to Priya who was standing near the lift ... She says Please go away now , i will call u later .. she was waiting eagerly lift to come ,so tht Ram can go , before Ram could ask ,she with out looking Ram says don't ask any thing now , i will tell later , Please go away now .. he was really hurt with her behavior , she knows tht very well , tht is why she dont want  to look at him , as she know she is doing wrong , he deserves much better than this .. but right now she feels correct thing to do is keeping Ram away from this matter ... nd the lift door opens & Ram was going in to , he turns to look at her , she wanted to assure him ,just then Rajath come saying Ur here priya ,i was looking all around , Priya closes her eyes when Ram Puts his hand out to stop the door closing ...  he comes out looking at Rajath... Even Rajath was surprised to see Ram but he don't let it out & asks when did u come to India .. giving his hand for a hand shake , standing next to Priya ... Ram says just an hour before , nd ask U live here , i mean here in Mumbai ..? Rajath says yaa in Mumbai , but not in this locality , i came here as My parents & Priya's Parents wanted to talk , nd this is Priya's favorite Restaurant too , smiling at Priya , Priya was feeling like someone is squeezing her stomach , she was feeling like she got trapped in a spider web ...  Ram asks wht talks ..? Rajath says am going to Marry Priya , so we want to take things further any way , u might b hear to meet some one , so we will go , U njoyy ur dinner , saying he looks at Priya who is looking at Ram ,whose face turned to chilly red burning with anger ... She looks at Rajath taking a deep breathe says i will come later U please go , but Rajath insists Priya , Ram in a very angry tone says wht word U dint understand which she said, Rajath looks at him , now he felt This is too very much , so he says , this is non of ur business Ram , before Ram reply to him ,Priya says everything related to me is his business too Rajath ... nd she adds  I really dint want things to open up like this , I don't know abt my parents plan before , sorry for all this , but lets not embarrass ourselves more ... nd turning to Ram ,she says please go now  with pleading eyes, i will talk to my parents the very second we reach home ... Ram giving a serious look at Rajath walks away ... Then Priya looking at Rajath says , lets talk to our parents after we reach our houses , lets not make any scene here please  & adds sorry for not able to accept his proposal .. Rajath controls himself & says he will b ok & they both go back to their parents , & dinner ends smoothly , though Priya barely look at Rajath ,but Rajath was looking her all through ...
After reaching home ,Priya tells she cannot marry Rajath , her mom was furious listening to her daughter as she thought Rajath was perfect for Priya , but Priya in a calm way try to explain abt Ram , then her dad ask is he here..? , Priya says Yes , then he tell Priya to call him & tell tht he want to meet him  & his family  first .. Priya says ok , but her mom was not happy with this... Priya call Ram & tell him wht his dad told her & ask him to inform his parents so tht her dad can come & talk to them  .. he says ok & asks wht r all doing now , r they sleeping..? , Priya says not yet , its not there sleep time yet  , he says can u give me ur address , she gives & before she could say anything more ,he cuts call , Priya feels bad , she thinks he might b mad , may b she has to give some time to him & thinks i will meet him tomorrow & explain how she was also un aware of Rajath's matter ... nd she come sitting in living room with her Parents thinking ... after some time door bell rings , Priya's dad open the door & sees a handsome man standing , he says I am looking for Mr. Sudhir ... Priya's dad reply's Yes thts me , he instantly says Am Ram ..sir .., i wanted to talk to u , Sudhir was shocked to see him here ,whom he heard just minutes before , Ram says My parents stay in Delhi , they will take first flight tomorrow to come here , U can meet them then , but i want to introduce myself first so i came .. & he ask can i come in ..? Sudhir realizing he is still at entrance ,side a bit asking Ram to come in ... he actually liked Ram's direct approach ... Priya who was sitting with criss cross on chair , was kind of horrified to see Ram .. she gets up in a jump , Sudhir introduces Ram to Shpra ,Priya's mom... she was surprised nd she dint like  him to come direct & asking for her daughters hand , later after few moments of awkwardness , Sudhir started to talk to Ram , mostly he was questioning , Ram was replying very calmly & with ease ... Sudir was very impressed with Ram .. But Then Shipra asks Priya can not come to America as she will have Visa problem..Ram with a smile says he is a citizen there , so Priya will not have any Visa problems even after marriage ... nd he adds its not a compulsion for him to settle in USA , later if he & Priya feels to come back here & settle ,they will do tht too but for now they have to go back after marriage at least for few years ... as if he planned everything before .. Sudhir says he will come tomorrow to meet ur Parents , Ram says Ok ,actually he dint want to go ,but he had to go , so looking at Priya , he walks out , Priya was feeling Awesome ...  nd the night fades , as both waiting for each other ..
 Next day Priya wanted to go to Ram ,but shipra don't let her go out , Priya dint want to argue so she kept quite , later tht morning Ram informs Priya abt his parents arrival ,gives their stay info... so sudhir goes to Ram's place to meet his parents , Rams parents[Laxmi & Amarnath] receive Sudhir cordially , they say they Trust their son's choice ,nd they r very eager to meet Priya .. Sudhir was happy & gets assured more after meeting Ram's Parents , so he invites them to come to their house of tht evening ... Priya was feeling very tensed as she is meeting Ram's Parents for first time .. tht Evening all came , Shipra also was assured after talking to Ram's parents ... Laxmi liked Priya at first glance itself , she says Ur Perfect for my Ram .. Amarnath was also happy as for him his son's happy come first ... so all settled , Ram want to b with Priya alone now , he was feeling like scooping her away from all , but Priya was not even looking at him , she was busy with his & her family members ... When parents were talking abt engagement date , when & wht then Ram says No engagement , all were surprised & start staring at him , he tries to handle situation saying i mean i want to marry directly , as i have less holidays , nd we have to start Priya's Visa work from today itself so i was thinking i will marry Priya on Neha & Vikram's engagement day .. all were shocked listening to Ram he was telling as if he already decided wht should b done .. Priya with out saying a word goes to Kitchen , she very well know Ram ,she understands he already planned everything .. but sudhir says its hard to do every thing in such less time , Ram says Vikram will handle everything as he already talked to him ... Now Amarnath says when everything is planned already whts for us to do then , Shipra says may b just blessing them to b happy , all laugh ...

Laxmi ask For Priya , then Priya come from Kitchen standing next to her , she says iam happy for u both , handle him like this ,he told everything happened before he came here , his rude behavior ,Priya looks down ,she adds Welcome to  our r should i say ur family Priya.. smiling ,Priya takes blessings from her & also Amarnath.. Ram take blessing from Priya's parents ... when every one were talking just abt to leave , Ram goes to Priya nd holds her hand & placing her cell in her hand saying just couple more days then Ur all mine , repay time sweetheart , Priya feels shy , she just smile biting her lower lip , he say in low tone I love U , she smiles nodding no ...

Next day Vikram come & shows Priya & her parents all the arrangements he made , how Ram talked to him & decided to do this before , Priya says Ram is crazy , Vikram cuts in Saying yaa as u said earlier good Crazy , correct winking at her , Priya laughs nodding yes ... the day after Neha also come & the excitement , madness from Ram's end goes to peak ... nd finally the special day come ,and as planned every thing went smoothly , Rajath also come with his parents , to Priyas house , &  he says to Priya ..Ram is Lucky , Priya says she is Lucky indeed to have him .. Rajath says he is going to get settled too in few months , as his Parents choose a beautiful girl for him & smile looking her , Priya giving him back his I-pod  says thts very nice & says I cant keep this now , Rajath says its a friendly gesture nothing more but priya says his good wishes is enough for her ,ask him to take again , which he had to accept ,& takes it from her... then   she wish him good Luck & smile ,he smile back ... Later they all start to function hall ... First Neha & Vikram's Engagement was done with all cheers nd their marriage date was decided after a month ... & then Priya ,Ram's marriage take place ... 
 Everything was done religiously & with all rituals ... and Ram, Priya now officially husband ,wife ... later their frist night was arranged in a hotel , it was gift from Ram's Parents ...  Priya was talking to her mom & sister , but Ram was eager to go away from all of them , & this gatherings ... he was feeling rest less.. after some time Priya come's out to living room .. Ram just stands looking her , nd behaving like a gentleman ... then Vikram says let them go now , its already late , taking Ram out , Ram hugs Vikram once he is out of house & says thanks yar , Vikram says I understand , just then Priya comes out  with Neha ,  Vikram &  Neha says in one voice Enjoy y ur night fully ,winking at both of them ,Priya was feeling very shy , Ram just laughs & they get in to car , start going waving them bye...

Just entering in to the room , Ram pin Priya to wall & says I am not gonna waste a single minute , Priya says even i don't want to , looking deep in to his eyes , he start kissing her nd says in between i dint even get a chance to kiss u after i come to India , but now i will  not spare u for all the time u made me waste ... she says wht can i do ,if we dint get chance ... responding to his trail of kisses ,he removed her saree pulling hard , she dint stop &  he takes her to bed lifting her ,still kissing on her lips ... he put her on bed , nd  looks at her assets , he says u have perfect body Priya ,  nd he squeeze her waist kissing her belly button hard , she moans with pleasure , his assault continues with every part of her body , her body was equally responding in pleasure with his sweet torture nd they complete each other satisfying , Ram lies side to Priya nd says I love U , Priya had tears rolling down , seeing tht he says in a worried tone was i too hard , he was abt to say sorry  but she stops placing her fingers on his lips & says I Love U too  ...  Ram was very very happy as tht was frist time she said it out loud & he kiss her lips with all love ... they remain  in each others arms ... slept peacefully ... Stepping into New phase of life & Welcoming  their Future , cherishing their being together forever ,ND Ever...!!!!

Love
Veena

About new ff...

I want to write somthing new...pr isbar bht sari problm lekr aayi hu...exactly problm h kya ye mujhe bhi nhi pta h..par h to sahi..ek nayi kahani likhni h mujhe..pr usme raya nhi hain...I mean raya h par raya ho nhi paye..mtlb ram aur priya h kahani me..lekin..uff..ye bht bada sa lekin bhi h kahani me..to dnt know raya fans bare kar payenge ya nhi...

jinhe sirf ye soch kar padhna h ki veena ne likhi h wo to m janti hu kuchh bhi padh lenge..pr jinko ye soch ke padhna h ki raya  ko padhna h wo shayad mujhe bht marenge..aur main koi aur jagah janti nhi hu jahan ke likh saku...mujhe sirf FB aur IF hi pta h to isiliye m yhi aa gyi..ab aplog btaiye likhu ya nahi?...qki mujhe lagta h ki hum agar beete waqt ko pakde rhenge to anewale waqt ke sath nhi chal payenge..aur anewale palo me kuchh badlaw to chahti hi h jindgi to thoda badlna chahti hu...what u all says pls let me know first..

waiting for ur responce...
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di, itni jaldi kyun khatam kardiya iss Story ko,
Anyways Awesome UpdateπŸ‘

Btw very excited to read your new story...aisa kya hoga iss nayi kahani mein ki RaYa ek nahin ho payenge? Jaanne ke liye zaroor padhoongi...
Edited by zeenathsheikh8 - 9 years ago
.tiNNi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfect ending...Edited by Dr.Tinni - 9 years ago
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tooo goood...
awesome ending...
MittalKanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story
Good ending.
punijesus thumbnail
Superb.. awesome. ... extraordinary. .. loved it. perfect ending.. thank u sis for tis wonderful story
rosinagoor thumbnail
Veena
Awesome update & Very beautiful ending πŸ‘
I love all the scenes
I love Ram very much
Thanks for the Wonderful story & Thanks for the PM too 😊

I am always ready to read your story dear
I am eagerly waiting for your new story
come back soon with Update 😊
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an Awesome story di!!!
loved it!!
love the ending!!
and thanks 4 pm!!

well talking about ur next story...i think its gona be interesting with some newness!!!
so waiting 4 it!!!
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect ending...waiting for next story...lekin kuch samaj nahi payi raya hai par raya ban nahi paye..wht does it means...bina raya plzzz big nooo...plzzz.
jmehta1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect endind...plzz start a new story..eagerly waiting for that. .but samaj nahi payi ki new story..raya hai lekin raya ban nahi paye...plsss yaar dont want sad ending story...plzzz yaar...a big nooo plzzz .if u planed like this plsss change the story...