Vivaan's parents

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Manohar, as it is, he's Bhaiyaji's right-hand man so he's all about his brother and sister-in-law but I've notice something about him, he seems to be lenient with Vivaan. I mean he wants him to be a child, do things as other children, to enjoy his childhood. 

Ranjana seems to have a different mind-set.  I mean she doesn't seem to be someone who will tow the line, following rules, she has her own way of thinking and she wouldn't allow herself to be influence by Bhaiyaji and Tejaswini but I'm wondering if she wants to turn Vivaan into a stone, she didn't want him to talk to Chakor by the school and she didn't want him to partake in making the things for Jhulan.  I remembered she told Manohar that she wants to improve Vivaan's behaviour because she doesn't want him to be like his father.  In what way she wants to improve him because as of right now Vivaan is a sweet, caring and respectable child, so how does she want to improve him, does she want to improve him for the better or for the worse and why does she keep telling Manohar that he will regret in terms of him letting Vivaan be a child?

I understand that a child needs structure in their lives and they need to be serious where their work is concern but a child needs to be a child and it's the parents responsibility to strike the right balance between work and play. I'm just saying, what are your thoughts?
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahah,,,New post? I'm lovin' it!
Coming to ur post, I think Ranjana doesn't want Vivaan to be another Manohar aka hi dad. Because Manohar always follows his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi ji's orders rather than him doing something of his own,,,,literally he is a bandhua to his own bro...so Ranjana may not want Vivaan to be bandhua to someone,,,,,,u understood na what I'm trying to tell ya?😳

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _green_

Ahah,,,New post? I'm lovin' it!

Coming to ur post, I think Ranjana doesn't want Vivaan to be another Manohar aka hi dad. Because Manohar always follows his Bhaiyya and Bhabhi ji's orders rather than him doing something of his own,,,,literally he is a bandhua to his own bro...so Ranjana may not want Vivaan to be bandhua to someone,,,,,,u understood na what I'm trying to tell ya?😳

I understand but at the end of the day he is a child and she should let him be one. I think she's molding him to be a stone, not caring about others, she's erasing the good qualities in the boy.  She can still teach him to be independent but she needs to find the balance. It seems she's making him into another Suraj.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago