Gustakh Dil 22 august 2014 written update

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends anju is on vacation hence this update and next week will be done by me unless she comes back sooner..
the episode starts with Ranavat accusing laajo of spying, his wife told him there was a gardener in the house. ranavat is skeptical that why would gardener go into the house.
Laajo spoke quickly saying that she saw fresh flowers in the vase and ranavat's wife said may be she is saying the truth. Laajo remembers the flash back of Miss.Roy's conversation with her who had told her how to get out of this mess(so there was a conversation between the 2).Ranaavt told her to still wait and manager went to get the new gardener. He told Laajo not to be extra smart. Laajo looks worried.
Ayesha is all sad walking and comes to tea stall ,tea stall wala is very happy to see him and asks her that it had been a while since she was there. He tells her that he is really proud of her as she did such a daring thing for all of them, He said Adhiraj is not here often as he is really stuck with the case. He asked her if she came to meet him and she said no she just came for a cup of tea. She sits down and thinks when adi had told her that she was a spoilt brat of rich parents who is spending her parents hard earned money for her own comforts and whims.

she remembers the time when he caught her from falling in library. She gets the tea and starts drinking and adhiraj came, he asked her how come she was here.
Ayesha very soberly pleaded to him that he could sit elsewhere also if he wanted as she did not want any heated arguments or fights. He nodded seriously and sat down beside her.
He asked her how was she ,she was teary eyed and said what do you think? how do I look, my house feels like a jail and I feel claustrophobic in the house. I just come out to breath in open space.
He says I can understand how it feels to be in such a house, such place he had sheen of moisture in his eyes too and held her hand reassuringly, she looked at their hands in surprise and then at him,. He smiled reassuringly and Ayesha just looked away(such a sad and beautiful scene, absolutely lovely).

Laajo is cooking and blabbering about how could any one accuse of such crime, she is a illiterate woman and doesn't even want to work here, her co servant told her to stop blabbering and left.
Laajo was relaxed finally when Ranavat's younger brother came down and saw her full face, she clad her self in partial ghungat again and starts talking about how can some one accuse me of planting a bug.
He came closer and started to flirt with her, she puts hot tea on his hand and pretended that it was accident. The other servant came and he left. She warned laajo of this flirt and laajo said I put hot tea on his hand, must have hurt. The other servant got hint and laughed and told laajo that she was really smart.
Nikhil sent sms for reassurance and laajo texed him back.
Nikhil's boss came to see ranavat who is mad that why it took him so long.The boss told ranaavt that this was actually gardener indeed who did this ,not new cook.Ranavt was asking how were they so sure,boss sheepishly told that it was indeed the gardener as he ran away now ,also all his papers were fake even though his police verification came back perfectly fine.
Ranaavt thanks god that all is well but says who did this CBI or rival gang, he also said he did not trust the new cook ,as she speaks a lot,he told Nikhil's boss to keep an eye on her.

He thinks about Nikhil's insistence about seeing ranavat ,ranavat asks if he wanted to say something and boss declined saying not today๐Ÿ˜•

Laajo is sneaking upstairs when harry saw her ,he stopped her asking why was she going upstairs ,she said I am going to clean as my work finished and I want to impress the mistress. He says I have seen the world and I have seen you some where. She said well there are at least 7 people with same face in this world, you might have seen some one like me before, then she just went upstairs and he was left all confused. Thinking some thing is wrong, I have seen her some where.
Nikhil is very upset with Laajo for not telling him the night before. he said It is very wrong that you are taking all this risk for me. She says well Miss Roy told me what to do and I had to paly along. She says I am worried about that gardener, if he gets caught they would really treat him badly. Nikhil said Laajo he is CBI officer and wont get caught. He tells laajo to remember that she was not CBI officer .He told her he was really worried hence he is also planning something to stay close to her at ranavat's house.

Laajo is bit mad and refuses to pick her own phone when it rings so Nikhil picks up and it is Sagar.He says how are you Nikhil you seem to be busy,Nikhil says you are joking it is you people who are busy am just free.Sagar says I have seen that you are busy often. Nikhil says I know you are complaining that I was late for Laajo's final performance, am really sorry for that and gave phone to Laajo.
she asked him how are you and mili took phone from him and asks laajo why was she not even remembering her,laajo talks very sweetly saying that how is it possible, I think about you every day and Nikhil looks up all surprised.He looked a bit jealous and laajo saw him, she came close to him and added even more sweetly saying I really really miss you.Nikhil  took her phone and muted it then said you would talk like this to Sagar ,she says yes you do too ,and he hears mili asking when she would come to see her. Nikhil smiles and says I would send your laajo miss to you very soon.
Laajo smiled afterwards saying so you were jealous, he says no ...he is bit awkward and smiling, she kept teasing him and he pulled her to his lap saying of course I was jealous, as All I want is for you to think about me only, forever...
she laughed saying I enjoyed it (very cute scene...so well enacted, specially by Vibhav it was so so real)

Barkha asks inder to find a suitable boy for Ayesha,she says as soon as this court case is done I want her to get married.He si shocked saying our daughter is upset and she needs our support. Barkha says all is Ayesha's fault ,I don't understand this entire thing. I don't want her life to be spoiled like Nikhil's life. Inder says Nikhil is happy .Barkha says yes now seems ok but ddi you forget the past and how hard it was for all of us.
Inder told her to forget past and move on, he said don't ever think that I am not worried about my children . He says I am worried that Ayesha is not talking to us any more.Barkha is thoughtful.
Laajo is at a event in modern attire when ranaavt is there too,she is going out and he steps out to take a call. she tries to hide from him but bumps into him and her stuff fell,she tries to get every thing in when ranaavt bends down to help,Laajo panicks.
Pre cap Gunja asks Nikhil who was mili and he says it is Sagar's daughter.Barkha says she has spent loads of time with mili ,she si like a mother to mili and Nikhil looks on...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sami for your fabulous Written Update...I couldn't make it without your written update cause I have problems with Rogers Cable usually I record on my PVR but life of OK there is no the channel just says "No Information it's so upsetting to me that I missed Monday to Friday unbelievable ๐Ÿ˜กyesterdays episodes cause of that stupid problems.  Can't seem to see the scene that Laajo and Nikhil making up i am so not very happy at this point so thank you so much Sami for the beautiful WU it really helps me.  YOU MAKE MY DAY!!!!
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Sami. I read it yesterday and could watch the epi only now. Adisha moment was short and sweet. CBI guys kept their word and saved Laajo, else she would be in big trouble. Ranavat's bro and his 'duniya dekhi hai maine' is so comical. As per TB article he will recognise Laajo as Trishna. 
Barkha's new strategy is to use Milli's attachment to Laajo 
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi ! Sami,
     Thanks for the WU. It was a good read. Yesterday's episode was all about getting back. I feel Laajo  should be careful about Ranawat, and even that Herman is also digging up. If by chance Ranawat  meets Miss Trishna on Monday, then Laajo will have a tough time!!
   Nikhil is making it too obvious to his boss that he is too intelligent , hope his enthusiasm doesn't land him in trouble!! 
  Laajo is too secretive at times , she could have just told Nikhil that Miss Roy had called up before going to Ranawat's  . Sometimes these harmless secrets cause great misunderstandings  and conflicts. That Call with Sagar and then Milli and Laajo's convo. with Milli may be hint that Barkha will use it to create rift. So Nikhil was really jealous, My, My...I loved the way Laajo teased him and Nikhil reacted!! yes it seemed real as though Vibhav was enjoying it!!
   Ayesha and her Tanhayee..That teastall scene was cute with Adiraj reassuring her, she needs it the most now. However Barkha is not so serious about Ayesha 's situation, she just wants to marry her off and wash off from responsibility!! so typical!! ๐Ÿ˜ก She loves her more than Nikhil but when it comes to caring for her Barkha is no where!!  Barkha has only one aim and that it to scuttle Nikhil's married life and get Laajo out of Bharawaj  mansion!! ๐Ÿคข Hope Nikhil grows up and stops playing into Barkha's evil plans!! Though I don't think it is likely!!๐Ÿ˜•
   The pre-cap is something very cheap attempt from Barkha...God knows how many times Laajo has to sing "Ello mein Haari Piya"!!  before Nikhil  to keep their relationship sweet and happening!!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r welcome every one...it is interesting new week and with a maha episode on Friday ...lets see what we see