Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Agreee!

I HATE HATE the CVs for absolutely butchering her personality-
the little we know abt the real Ajabde- she was a massive pillar of strength and sensible thinking...

In this serial- Its Ajabs silly insistence over that gobhi ka sada hua phool that so much has happened unnecessarily and now instead of winding it up, they are making Ajab run around like headless nick!!!!

Uff - good- it will cost me less emotions to forget this serial and will make it faster too!

I know Shruu jaan that she was not like this in real...but this cv's😡but what to do i love ajab too much thats why i just can't take this crap🥺🤬hurrr cvs😡😡😡
deeptiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its all like,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,   PRATU BANEGA PRC...🤣
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think cvs r deliberately doing dis so dat we hate ajab and sympathise with phool and accept praphool after da leap
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Momo didi shruti literally its ridiculous. A jab getting on my nerves now. Yesterday I found her so undisciplined + rude. How can she take decision on her own wen her mother is there 😡
And why HM didn't scold her or slapped her. She is not so bug ki WO itna baDa itna bada decision le le. If it was left on a jab then the episode was so so crappyy one.

But pratu saved it. MP has av teen schizo se chal raga his.
1) pratu
2) his unlimited patience.
3) and the best the mothers JB VB HM

It was hilarious wen HM told to JB agar aAP log McHale jaayegein toh apaharan Kaiser hoga 🤣 🤣 even VB rocked yesterday lolzzz her ajab Congo ksun kiya kisne kiya kya kiya 🤣

Ajab I have no words for her.