Chain se rehna hai toh APHARAN bantaa hai Boss !!

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello shelloo to everyone 😆
Is this CVs or there relatives who are giving back to back 3 blockbuster episodes 🤪

Gawd today's episodes such a mind blowing 👏 Rpshal especially Faisal at its Best 😎 Mujhe toh lagta h its not Pratap its Apna Faisal re 😉

Starting from the start. Yr rajput vachan are sometimes very bad thing 😭 Awww brchara MM vachan badh But still he can do something. WO kehte hai Sangat se guun aat hai. An bhai jaisa pita waise beti 😡 😡

I have no words for ajabdhe today. Hard hits hair koi chizz kya. Was really maharani ajabdhe was same as this 😲 if yes then salute to MP for handling her 😆
Wat the hell just because you don't want to hurt your friend emotions you can't spoil your life dammit 😡
UD RM ki baat sl*g hai they are powerful kings not Saamant yryr 😡
I guess till now MM don't know about this.

Awe mera chakri bechara kitna pasina bahaya and a jab let it go in vain. Issue ke DiMag mein bhussa hai h air much nhi 😡

Ruko ruko dharya I am coming to my Boy...
Ahhh he killed it again. Lollzzz saying I will apaharan. Are bhai jab PRC me apaharan kiya toh him kyun nhi 🤣 he he he Gawd my stomach painting due to laughing. Ajab dream off ufff 🤣 🤣 🤣
Aaj ajab me husaab barabar kiya, do din she chip kara rage the aaj pratap ko chup kara diya 🤣 lolllzzz

Ha ha ha pratap giving example of Gawd for apaharan jab bhagwan or skate h toh him kyun nhi.

And and and JB HB VB maaa tujhe salam. Pehli baar dhekha koi alone bete ka help jar raga hai kidnaap mein and HB want her daughter to be kidnaap haaye main vaari jawaan 🤪

Again a funky eye lock of Pratap and MM lolzz Choir pakdi gay I pratu ki par apun ko kya humtoh kidnaapung karengein 😆

The episode ends with a cute waala smile of Pratap 🤪
Are ajab Jim ek shuur vir yodha ko chaukidaar banana diya. Be hara pratap name Jane air kya kya banega 😛 😉

Now have to wait for 3 days Kaiser katengein ye din

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamu prstap ne  kidnapping pahele hi karni chahiye thi..today sjab got on my nerves...pratap go find someone else
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyotic74

Kamu prstap ne kidnapping pahele hi karni chahiye thi..today sjab got on my nerves...pratap go find someone else

so true yr jyo this girl us out of world 😡

And this boy has unlimited patience 😕
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
full on crap of ajab...she deserve tota...please go ahead and marry him...and please let pratap be happy with his phool...atleast phool don't want to leave him in anycase..grr this girl she is only playing nothing else..please cv's give me a break...

shrutijest. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious post for a crappy episode Kamya!!!😆
shrutijest. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

full on crap of ajab...she deserve tota...please go ahead and marry him...and please let pratap be happy with his phool...atleast phool don't want to leave him in anycase..grr this girl she is only playing nothing else..please cv's give me a break...

96.978% agree with you Mou jaan!

Agar PrAja premi nahi hoti toh tere sang 100% agree karti...

ufff-  too much adab Ajab!
Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutijest.

96.978% agree with you Mou jaan!

Agar PrAja premi nahi hoti toh tere sang 100% agree karti...

ufff-  too much adab Ajab!

kiya karein shruu jaan i just can't take this gajab ajab..she is just eating my head...😡😡really she is interested to marry tota after getting know that he is married and his wife is totally unware about his marriage she is waiting for him🤢🤢..yrr her saheli prem making her what just tell me😡😡😡 she can't see anyones feeling other then phool and her khandan or what??i can't belive she is mu ajab grrr🤬
shrutijest. thumbnail

kiya karein shruu jaan i just can't take this gajab ajab..she is just eating my head...😡😡really she is interested to marry tota after getting know that he is married and his wife is totally unware about his marriage she is waiting for him🤢🤢..yrr her saheli prem making her what just tell me😡😡😡 she can't see anyones feeling other then phool and her khandan or what??i can't belive she is mu ajab grrr🤬

Hahahaha

I kno jaana- i feel your pain!
Its ridiculous!

Pratap has always told her that your habit of thinking so much for others willput you in trouble!
when will she learn!!!!! ggrrr

Moumimon thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrutijest.

Hahahaha

I kno jaana- i feel your pain!
Its ridiculous!

Pratap has always told her that your habit of thinking so much for others willput you in trouble!
when will she learn!!!!! ggrrr

yeh pain..she is giving me pain only now🤢🤢 She will never learn yrr shruu and this is the reason she will get 10 more sautan😡😡😡
Edited by Moumimon - 9 years ago
shrutijest. thumbnail

yeh pain..she is giving me paon only now🤢🤢 She will never learn yrr shruu and this is the reason she get 10 more sautan😡😡😡

Agreee!

I HATE HATE the CVs for absolutely butchering her personality-
the little we know abt the real Ajabde- she was a massive pillar of strength and sensible thinking...

In this serial- Its Ajabs silly insistence over that gobhi ka sada hua phool that so much has happened unnecessarily and now instead of winding it up, they are making Ajab run around like headless nick!!!!

Uff - good- it will cost me less emotions to forget this serial and will make it faster too!