Jisse main tha bhoolta aaya, Woh wajood mila - An IshRa SS Ch 4 - Pg13 - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AditiDoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This was really nice to read. I loved the way Raman realised his love for Ishita! Superb!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just read all 4 parts. I must say I loved how you took the flashback route for this SS. The flow of the story was perfect from Raman being so touched with Ruhi's speech to him being mad that he can't get to his daughter to him pouring all that angst to Ishita who also gave it back to equally and all of this finally culminating to that kiss they share. Though it happened so fast, there was no holes in the story and everything fitted which I really appreciated.
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AditiDoc

This was really nice to read. I loved the way Raman realised his love for Ishita! Superb!

thanks Aditi ðŸ˜Š
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

I just read all 4 parts. I must say I loved how you took the flashback route for this SS. The flow of the story was perfect from Raman being so touched with Ruhi's speech to him being mad that he can't get to his daughter to him pouring all that angst to Ishita who also gave it back to equally and all of this finally culminating to that kiss they share. Though it happened so fast, there was no holes in the story and everything fitted which I really appreciated.

Thanks a lot Abby ðŸ˜Š somehow the story just came as a sort of FB in my head and hence I wrote it the way I did 
Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh ... Wat a story it was... How I wish it wid hv happened in serial too bt well dey didn't bt still u did put in words many people's imagination becoz I definitely believe dat d confession of love is from heart & is meant by d person & should not be used to just show it to people... 
D starting u gave of angry & agitated raman I cudnt think it'll move to dis way bt loved it totally... :-D d way raman was spiting fire & ishita was no less & den d accusations of ishita dat he is same as ashok & shagun... Den his confession abt being baffled & confused, even amused & jealoused wid her bt still she has given him all dat he ever wanted bt don't know hw to get it on his own... She gave him his daughter & her love, his family & importantly his peace... 

I won't complete widout talking abt d kiss dey shared it wasnt just passion bt d longing & wishful of both becoz dey both were equal participant...  Dey did know dat dey affect each oder bt didn't acknowledge it b4 dat moment & dat made it all d more important & epic moment... 

After dat d way raman had a fight widin his heart & mind was so raman bt wen he accepted dat he is falling for her & d happiness was amazing...

Bt it wouldn't hv been dis sweet for me if shagun wudnt hv witness d confession of her ex-husband & his love for his present wife... Ah d jealousy its indeed sweet sometym & d fear of being totally outsider Nw for raman as till Nw she was imp though in hate was in raman's mind & life bt Nw she wudnt & she hated it becoz of d self-centered & selfish woman she is... I loved it totally...

Well ur story actually make me flow wid it & I blabber on wats in my mind at it... & I m blame u becoz u write so amazingly dat I feel I m actually standing in d place where its happening every emotion & character is described so beautifully & precisely dat v can easily understand dem... Simply awesome writer u r & I m sooo happy to read ur work... :)

Prati
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvforever

Ahhh ... Wat a story it was... How I wish it wid hv happened in serial too bt well dey didn't bt still u did put in words many people's imagination becoz I definitely believe dat d confession of love is from heart & is meant by d person & should not be used to just show it to people... 

D starting u gave of angry & agitated raman I cudnt think it'll move to dis way bt loved it totally... :-D d way raman was spiting fire & ishita was no less & den d accusations of ishita dat he is same as ashok & shagun... Den his confession abt being baffled & confused, even amused & jealoused wid her bt still she has given him all dat he ever wanted bt don't know hw to get it on his own... She gave him his daughter & her love, his family & importantly his peace... 

I won't complete widout talking abt d kiss dey shared it wasnt just passion bt d longing & wishful of both becoz dey both were equal participant...  Dey did know dat dey affect each oder bt didn't acknowledge it b4 dat moment & dat made it all d more important & epic moment... 

After dat d way raman had a fight widin his heart & mind was so raman bt wen he accepted dat he is falling for her & d happiness was amazing...

Bt it wouldn't hv been dis sweet for me if shagun wudnt hv witness d confession of her ex-husband & his love for his present wife... Ah d jealousy its indeed sweet sometym & d fear of being totally outsider Nw for raman as till Nw she was imp though in hate was in raman's mind & life bt Nw she wudnt & she hated it becoz of d self-centered & selfish woman she is... I loved it totally...

Well ur story actually make me flow wid it & I blabber on wats in my mind at it... & I m blame u becoz u write so amazingly dat I feel I m actually standing in d place where its happening every emotion & character is described so beautifully & precisely dat v can easily understand dem... Simply awesome writer u r & I m sooo happy to read ur work... :)

Prati

Hey Prati thank you am so glad you liked this one so much ðŸ˜Š