Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Indi, your Teri Meri edits just killed me.
I was contemplating the pics for a while. UFf too sensuous! 
I absolutely love this one. How perfect they look together. Look at his broad shoulder and her petite one, as if moulded perfectly for each other. And the contrasting color of their skin tone makes them more sexy to look. Can I make it my profile pic? Please!!!!
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sohara,

agree with you. Absolutely loved the delhi me bali. I am no salsa expert so cant point out any technical glitches.. but he was all ASR, the anger and passion oozing. .. . the last bit just to show how frustrated he was with the whole thing and she belongs only to him..even the expert dancer Khushi gaping... that possessiveness lover .. loved it!

Yes we both love only the intense, khadoos magarmacch.. .. 😃

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode-266

nainokibullet:I found this on fb...and it's such a pretty edit! does anyone know where its from? Or if it's theirs?

Arnav asks Khushi, how she anticipated that he is in danger! khushi recollects his confession. She is about to speak, when they hear a noise of someone coming. Arnav tells Khushi to get down fast.

Rocky is back. He starts to flirt with Khushi, behaving meekly with her. He tells her to leave her anger and eat. Why she is not eating? Did she keep fast? On whose name? He even wants to feed her. He sits down near her and gives her a morsel to eat. Khushi moves a bit from him in disgust. Arnav is fuming like fire. When rocky sees Khushi is not eating he starts to eat her food.

"Hum i kha lete hai, nahi to waste jayega."

Rather getting angry on him, I was laughing to hear his dialogue and to see his attitude.

He asks her why she was following him. Khushi stands up and tries to find the way to go out. Rocky says her; she won't be able to get out from here. Arnav is trembling in anger, as if any time he will blast. He shuts his eyes to control his anger.

Rocky approaches towards Khushi and makes her walk back. She cowers and gets obstructed by a ladder. She pushes him, but he starts to flirt with her again.

"I hit you, that's why you are still upset with me?" 

"Don't you dare touch her."...a blaze of conflagration erupts inside Arnav like lava. He gives Rocky a glacial stare. He wants to throttle him with his bare hands now. An invisible force enters his thin body to invigorate him. . He now doesn't need any rope to break the grill. His face crumples to get strength and he holds the grill tightly and with a roar, just takes it out by a strong pull. The fire of anger in his eyes daunts Khushi. She admonishes him not to confront by nodding her head. But no force in the world can stop him now, because rocky dared to touch his girl.  He jumps from the ventilator and beats Rocky black and blue. khushi is screaming Arnavji Arnavji. But he is inexorable.

"tere himmat kaise huyi?..hpw dare you' he beats him up even more.

He starts to beat him up vehemently, like the way he beaten up the goons in nainital.  Today he is fighting with just one, that day he didn't care how many were there. Cause that day his suppressed love for Khushi spurted out involuntarily.  Today also he became furious because of his love.

When khushi cries out, "arnavji leave him".  He restrains himself.  Khushi's tears are flowing from her eyes incessantly. Arnav asks her,

"theek ho tum?...are you alright?"

khushi nods her head in disagreement, like a helpless child. She was not theek without her Arnavji, because he is her oxygen to breath and vice a versa. His absence was deranging her. Hey hey and rabba vey has to enter now. 

She runs into his arm and hugs him tightly, literally clinging on his body. Her feet are lifted above the ground. and she embraces him with a bone crushing aerial hug. Arnav slowly lifts his hand to embrace her lissome body and tightens his grip slowly. There is lots of rope mark on his hand what lurched my heart painfully. As he enfolds her trembling body in a tight embrace, his body shudders with pure happiness and she sheds copious tears. A deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions wash across their heart.

So many times they collided with each other, so many accidental hug happened between them. But it was their first loving hug.

They really came across a long turbulent journey. Now as they are hugging each other after a long separation, the time is congealed and they are not consternating anything, any consequences. After getting each other for so many days, both do not want them to let go, just trying to feel each other with each fiber. A new sense of comfort envelopes them as their bodies perfectly molded against each other and their heart beats in unison. The floodgate opens to let all the bottled up emotions to flow and let all the images to come out that remained imprinted in their mind and heart with heart rending, soul searing clarity.

They hugged each other in the rain,

He bandaged her hand in the mandir, in spite of the acrimony between them.

He tightens his grip around her body more. His eyes are shut with enormous joy and a tender smile glints his face.

More memories encompass their thought,

He took out the broken bangle piece from her wrist.

She bumped with him and her earring got stuck with his shirt.

On a lazy Sunday afternoon, in AR's store room he fell down on top of her.

They hug, imbibing each other's fragrance, as if there is no end of it.

They succumb in more indelible memories, how he extricated her from entangled fairy light and 'he blew the dust away from her eyes,

On the night of diwali, he put the ankles around her ankle so lovingly, what he kept with him as a symbol of her existence. And on the same night he tried to kiss her forgetting everything.

He danced with her intimately on Payash sangeet.

He kissed on her cheek by the poolside made her startled.

In the hospital, when she ran towards him and hugged him, he couldn't hug her back. A strange inhibition bridled him. But today, she is all his; there is no inhibition, no difference when he  confessed his love and their breath coalesced  and they truly became one.

Their happiness knows no bound today. now the fate has brought them together again, she lost all controls and her  tears are streaming down her cheek, but smile is not leaving her face just for a single moment.  His head are snuggling close to her hair and shoulder. After confessing his love to her, this was the first time he got her in his arm. So his emotions are flowing redundantly.

Sending a bevy sensation rampaging through her body, scorching her to the very tip of her nerve it seems they have become one. Inhaling her fragrance, he feels her sweetness pervades him and a sense of tranquility takes possession of his weary mind. They are so engrossed in each other, that became oblivion of everything and the smile doesn't leave their face for a while. His eyes are shut. But they had to break the hug, hearing some noise.

They look around, anticipates someone is coming. Fortunately they find a way to escape from that horrible place.

He grasps her hand and starts running. They keep running through a rough road. Some gunned men on jeep chase them. They hide for some moment. Arnav's one eye peeps out to scrutinize if the goons are still chasing them!  Then again they keep running and hide. The goons are literally rummaging them like crazy.

To get him near, khushi gets emotional again. She holds his hand lovingly and says,

'lakh lakh shukar hai...million thanks that I found you. You don't know since so many days, how crazy I became in every moment.

"khushi relax"..he tries to assuage her.  He wipes her tears. Suddenly khushi's look goes to the wound in his hand and she speaks out loud in agony. Arnav covers her mouth, not to speak. His riveting eyes try to see where are the goons? he becomes aghast to see that they are very near to them and running like hunting dogs.

Arnav's eyes go to some thrown away cartoons and he hides underneath, taking khushi interlaced with him.

Khushi is lying on top of him and her legs are between his legs. Their bodies are implicated with each other and there is no minuscule distance between them.  the romantic note of rabba vey plays in the BG to make the moments fervent with passion.

Khushi's face is buried in his shoulder and her eyes are shut tightly. She is clutching on the collar of his shirt in fear and her lips are touching his neck. His robust arm encircles her shoulder. She slowly lifts her head from the crook of his neck. he turns his face more towards her and his lips almost brush her cheek. Their nose also touches gently. They inhale their warn breath, what must be giving them a spine tingling sensation. Though he must not smell good after staying in same clothes and in a dirty warehouse for 4/5 days, but his masculine smell must be igniting her body and cooling her soul from his eternal heat. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackles with something like electricity.

He glances at her passionately with his caramel eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depth. Time stood still as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking superfluously. Their eyes always are windows of their innermost thoughts. The air shimmers with sensuality and desire. Their heart must be thumping erratically. She becomes inert and completely enamored by his charm. She gazes at him passionately discovering her own joy reflects in his caramel pool.

The air of intimacy grows more pronounced as her eyes veers to his lips and strays there. Her lips quiver a little in desire.

khushi is not a typical SP bahu, who is demur in coy, she is sexy, sometimes a bit bold too, which I just love absolutely.

His gaze is transfixed to her with his breath ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow, swirling with emotions too deep in love. He still can't believe that his girl is now ensconced in his embrace. He tried so hard not to love her, but his heart vanquished against his mind.

Their faces and mouth are so dangerously close to each other that their hot breath must be mingling now. When they were succumbed in each other's eyes, they again hear the footsteps of the goons. Arnav again clutches her body with him as tightly as possible. after a while, Khushi lifts her head tries to see where are theY and Arnav's riveting eyes also do the same. The gunmen are right beside them. Aghast arnav again clutches Khushi's body with him. He is ASR and he will not let any harm happens to his Khushi, who is his life.

When the goon can't see them, they move a little far. Rocky also joins them. He is scared, if they are not found; their boss will not spare them. He gotta phone call and after that he instructs all the other guys to search them. Arnav and khushi hears their convo. When they left they also start to run again and hide beside some trees. There the twig of trees pricks Arnav's back, but he still remains there, because he doesn't want Khushi to get hurt. When he tries to stand up, he almost gets hurt by another twig. But khushi protects him with her hand. The piercing twig bleeds her hand. Arnav says her to move her hand. But she refutes, because she already saw that, to save her from the sharp twig, he is hurting himself. They stare at each other for a while; a strong pensive expression lurks in the depth of his eyes. They recalls, in the rain, how he saved her from running car and when he fainted how she took care of him by waking up for the whole night.

Arnav holds her hand and Khushi also keeps it in uplift position.  For a while they are in impediment, just try to speak through their eyes, which always speak more.

pause: I didn't get it why she was still hurting herself, why she didn't get her hand down. Or moreover rather getting hurt, she easily could hold the twig and remove it. I also missed the passion and intensity in their eyes because of the BD.

Again they start to run and the goons also chase them. it became dark and luckily they find a hut to hide. But before they get in the hut Khushi leaves a blood stain mark beside the door, what will make the goons trace them soon.

Payal and Akash has a tiff. payal is very upset as Akash couldn't make the dinner date. He even forgot about the date and completely denied that he committed for a dinner and watching a film together. When he anticipates Payal's frustration, he apologizes. He now wants to take her to an official lunch with his clients. As they can't find time to spend with each other, it will be a great opportunity to be together.

Later Payal gets worried to go to a business party with Akash. She asks him will there be women also, or what she should wear, saree or salwar suit? For the first time she is going to his office party, so she should look perfect. She is diffident and tizzy, what saree she should wear. Akash says whatever she will wear, she will be the most beautiful girl in the party.

some gifs credit goes to tumblr.

this vm I posted before. Posting it again as it is perfect for episode-266 and my absolute favorite.

credit goes to the maker

Edited by vijay - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-266

nainokibullet:I found this on fb...and it's such a pretty edit! does anyone know where its from? Or if it's theirs?

LOOK AT THEM AND THE INTENSITY THEY HAVE FOR EACH OTHER

Arnav asks Khushi, how she anticipated that he is in danger! khushi recollects his confession. She is about to speak, when they hear a noise of someone coming. Arnav tells Khushi to get down fast.

LOVE HER CONFESSION HUGGING HIM, CLAIMING HIM ...SHE WAS YEARNING FOR HIM AND COULDN'T TAKE ANY LONGER TO ACCEPT IT ...THE VERY SAME WAY SHE WILL DO AFTER HIS " I LOVE U DAMMIT..." ...HUM BHI AAPSE I LUV U DAMMIT...

Rocky is back. He starts to flirt with Khushi, behaving meekly with her. He tells her to leave her anger and eat. Why she is not eating? Did she keep fast? On whose name? He even wants to feed her. He sits down near her and gives her a morsel to eat. Khushi moves a bit from him in disgust. Arnav is fuming like fire. When rocky sees Khushi is not eating he starts to eat her food.

Rather getting angry on him, I was laughing to hear his dialogue and to see his attitude.😆

He asks her why she was following him. Khushi stands up and tries to find the way to go out. Rocky says her; she won't be able to get out from here. Arnav is trembling in anger, as if any time he will blast. He shuts his eyes to control his anger.

HIS CONTROL IS WATCHABLE  FOR HER SAFETY...HE REMAINS MUM JUST BECAUSE OF HER BUT NO MORE WHEN HE TOUCHES HER..SAYS HE HAD HIT HER...

Rocky approaches towards Khushi and makes her walk back. She cowers and gets obstructed by a ladder. She pushes him, but he starts to flirt with her again.

"Don't you dare touch her."...a blaze of conflagration erupts inside Arnav like lava. He gives Rocky a glacial stare. He wants to throttle him with his bare hands now. An invisible force enters his thin body to invigorate him. . He now doesn't need any rope to break the grill. His face crumples to get strength and he holds the grill tightly and with a roar, just takes it out by a strong pull. The fire of anger in his eyes daunts Khushi. She admonishes him not to confront by nodding her head. But no force in the world can stop him now, because rocky dared to touch his girl.  He jumps from the ventilator and beats Rocky black and blue. khushi is screaming Arnavji Arnavji. But he is inexorable.

He starts to beat him up vehemently, like the way he beaten up the goons in nainital.  Today he is fighting with just one, that day he didn't care how many were there. Cause that day his suppressed love for Khushi spurted out involuntarily.  Today also he became furious because of his love.

YES TODAY , SHE IS HIS WIFE NO MORE CONFUSION..."KYA HO GAYA THA MUJHE...' TODAY HE CAN DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HIS GIRL

When khushi cries out, "arnavji leave him".  He restrains himself.  Khushi's tears are flowing from her eyes incessantly. Arnav asks her,

THAT ONE THING GETS ME TO MY CORE...LOVE HIM HERE

khushi nods her head in disagreement, like a helpless child. She was not theek without her Arnavji, because he is her oxygen to breath and vice a versa. His absence was deranging her. Hey hey and rabba vey has to enter now. 

She runs into his arm and hugs him tightly, literally clinging on his body. Her feet are lifted above the ground. and she embraces him with a bone crushing aerial hug. Arnav slowly lifts his hand to embrace her lissome body and tightens his grip slowly. There is lots of rope mark on his hand what lurched my heart painfully. As he enfolds her trembling body in a tight embrace, his body shudders with pure happiness and she sheds copious tears. A deluge of indecipherable yet powerful emotions wash across their heart.

So many times they collided with each other, so many accidental hug happened between them. But it was their first loving hug.

YES , LOOP OF HOSPITAL HUG IS DONE HERE...THAT DAY HE WASN'T SURE BUT TODAY THE WAY HE RAISES HIS HANDS SLOWLY AND HUGS HER BACK IN ASSURANCE TO HIS OWN FEELINGS  THAT YES SHE IS HIS ...ONLY HIS ...

THOSE ROPES MARKS YES...A SIGN OF REMOVAL ALL THE BARRIERS FROM HIM BUT STILL EVEN HE BROKE EM..HE STILL HAVE SOME TILL EVERY MARK WILL GO AWAY

They really came across a long turbulent journey. Now as they are hugging each other after a long separation, the time is congealed and they are not consternating anything, any consequences. After getting each other for so many days, both do not want them to let go, just trying to feel each other with each fiber. A new sense of comfort envelopes them as their bodies perfectly molded against each other and their heart beats in unison. The floodgate opens to let all the bottled up emotions to flow and let all the images to come out that remained imprinted in their mind and heart with heart rending, soul searing clarity.

YES , ALL THE HINDERED EMOTIONS AND THE BOTTLED UP YEARNINGS ARE BEING POURED HERE BY BOTH OF THEM...

He tightens his grip around her body more. His eyes are shut with enormous joy and a tender smile glints his face.

They succumb in more indelible memories, how he extricated her from entangled fairy light and 'he blew the dust away from her eyes,

On the night of diwali, he put the ankles around her ankle so lovingly, what he kept with him as a symbol of her existence. And on the same night he tried to kiss her forgetting everything.

In the hospital, when she ran towards him and hugged him, he couldn't hug her back. A strange inhibition bridled him. But today, she is all his; there is no inhibition, no difference when he  confessed his love and their breath coalesced  and they truly became one.

Just said above...

Their happiness knows no bound today. now the fate has brought them together again, she lost all controls and her  tears are streaming down her cheek, but smile is not leaving her face just for a single moment.  His head are snuggling close to her hair and shoulder. After confessing his love to her, this was the first time he got her in his arm. So his emotions are flowing redundantly.

Sending a bevy sensation rampaging through her body, scorching her to the very tip of her nerve it seems they have become one. Inhaling her fragrance, he feels her sweetness pervades him and a sense of tranquility takes possession of his weary mind. They are so engrossed in each other, that became oblivion of everything and the smile doesn't leave their face for a while. His eyes are shut

Beautiful description Sohara👏

yes he was tranquilized in her essence ...and she was in his embrace feeling protective and secured

But they had to break the hug, hearing some noise.

They look around, anticipates someone is coming. Fortunately they find a way to escape from that horrible place.

He grasps her hand and starts running. They keep running through a rough road. Some gunned men on jeep chase them. They hide for some moment. Arnav's one eye peeps out to scrutinize if the goons are still chasing them!  Then again they keep running and hide. The goons are literally rummaging them like crazy.

To get him near, khushi gets emotional again. She holds his hand lovingly and says,

'lakh lakh shukar hai...million thanks that I found you. You don't know since so many days, how crazy I became in every moment.

"khushi relax"..he tries to assuage her.  He wipes her tears. Suddenly khushi's look goes to the wound in his hand and she speaks out loud in agony. Arnav covers her mouth, not to speak. His riveting eyes try to see where are the goons? he becomes aghast to see that they are very near to them and running like hunting dogs.

Arnav's eyes go to some thrown away cartoons and he hides underneath, taking khushi interlaced with him.

Khushi is lying on top of him and her legs are between his legs. Their bodies are implicated with each other and there is no minuscule distance between them.  the romantic note of rabba vey plays in the BG to make the moments fervent with passion.

The way he was keeping her so close like he doesn't even want this air to touch her..so protective and secured..with the fear ...with a promise that nothing will bad happen to her

Khushi's face is buried in his shoulder and her eyes are shut tightly. She is clutching on the collar of his shirt in fear and her lips are touching his neck. His robust arm encircles her shoulder. She slowly lifts her head from the crook of his neck. he turns his face more towards her and his lips almost brush her cheek. Their nose also touches gently. They inhale their warn breath, what must be giving them a spine tingling sensation. Though he must not smell good after staying in same clothes and in a dirty warehouse for 4/5 days, but his masculine smell must be igniting her body and cooling her soul from his eternal heat. Looking up at him, she can feel the heat emanating from him, even as the minuscule space between their bodies crackles with something like electricity.

This sends goosebumps and sensation while reading and seeing it on th screen , as I am watching it since yesterday because was trying to finish mine...I watched this like million times and that is another reason I can't finish things easily...How they both are controlling their desires and erupting emotions...I know this is a build up for Hut and as I am not wrong the hut supposed to be consummation but he has to go away again for MAMR but I am happy , it happened that way.

He glances at her passionately with his caramel eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depth. Time stood still as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking superfluously. Their eyes always are windows of their innermost thoughts. The air shimmers with sensuality and desire. Their heart must be thumping erratically. She becomes inert and completely enamored by his charm. She gazes at him passionately discovering her own joy reflects in his caramel pool.

definitely, even they are actors...but still that close proximity does a lot of things...

The air of intimacy grows more pronounced as her eyes veers to his lips and strays there. Her lips quiver a little in desire.

khushi is not a typical SP bahu, who is demur in coy, she is sexy, sometimes a bit bold too, which I just love absolutely.

Yes , I love her for that and that is why later when they were doing the things like other shows..hated that

His gaze is transfixed to her with his breath ragged and his eyes alit with a soft glow, swirling with emotions too deep in love. He still can't believe that his girl is now ensconced in his embrace. He tried so hard not to love her, but his heart vanquished against his mind.

Their faces and mouth are so dangerously close to each other that their hot breath must be mingling now. When they were succumbed in each other's eyes, they again hear the footsteps of the goons. Arnav again clutches her body with him as tightly as possible. after a while, Khushi lifts her head tries to see where are theY and Arnav's riveting eyes also do the same. The gunmen are right beside them. Aghast arnav again clutches Khushi's body with him. He is ASR and he will not let any harm happens to his Khushi, who is his life.

They both felt these hankering and lingering , hidden emotions like a jolt and now as they were running  away from these for a long time as u showed us through gifs..how can they run now..no way

When the goon can't see them, they move a little far. Rocky also joins them. He is scared, if they are not found; their boss will not spare them. He gotta phone call and after that he instructs all the other guys to search them. Arnav and khushi hears their convo. When they left they also start to run again and hide beside some trees. There the twig of trees pricks Arnav's back, but he still remains there, because he doesn't want Khushi to get hurt. When he tries to stand up, he almost gets hurt by another twig. But khushi protects him with her hand. The piercing twig bleeds her hand. Arnav says her to move her hand. But she refutes, because she already saw that, to save her from the sharp twig, he is hurting himself. They stare at each other for a while; a strong pensive expression lurks in the depth of his eyes. They recalls, in the rain, how he saved her from running car and when he fainted how she took care of him by waking up for the whole night.

Arnav holds her hand and Khushi also keeps it in uplift position.  For a while they are in impediment, just try to speak through their eyes, which always speak more.

pause: I didn't get it why she was still hurting herself, why she didn't get her hand down. Or moreover rather getting hurt, she easily could hold the twig and remove it. I also missed the passion and intensity in their eyes because of the BD.

THe main purpose to show was that Khushi has finally understood with the help of Nani and Anjali that how Arnav hides his pain and love and can't express it but he goes beyond woth the pain of them and hurts himself when he can't save them so when she was keeping her hand there , the purpose was she was feeling severe pain and can't do it longer unlike him...he was having that twig at his back and it was probably hurting him badly like her but he was taking it but her face was telling a different stroy...He is really a selfless and loving more than any one ...and she was getting it right there and that is why she always soothes him in every pain later...always says what makes him comfortable except when she brings Shyam  or when he brings out contract

Again they start to run and the goons also chase them. it became dark and luckily they find a hut to hide. But before they get in the hut Khushi leaves a blood stain mark beside the door, what will make the goons trace them soon.

Payal and Akash has a tiff. payal is very upset as Akash couldn't make the dinner date. He even forgot about the date and completely denied that he committed for a dinner and watching a film together. When he anticipates Payal's frustration, he apologizes. He now wants to take her to an official lunch with his clients. As they can't find time to spend with each other, it will be a great opportunity to be together.

Later Payal gets worried to go to a business party with Akash. She asks him will there be women also, or what she should wear, saree or salwar suit? For the first time she is going to his office party, so she should look perfect. She is diffident and tizzy, what saree she should wear. Akash says whatever she will wear, she will be the most beautiful girl in the party.

this vm I posted before. Posting it again as it is perfect for episode-266 and my absolute favorite.

credit goes to the maker

Sohara😊🤗

this is a killer  I must say...

I will read it later but couldn't resist from your gifs

You brought all the memories back...

Edited

I read it before dinner and after dinner...

I couldn't resist as I was watching it to finish mine...i just have to complete my edits,...had no time

OK u can see how much pink I already made and increased the size of ur post😊 oops

LOVE it and my comments are in between and 

answered your Question of twig too with my best understanding

Thnx for this VM and the song👏
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@faiqa, 
Thanks for reading.
I'm honored to get compliments from those peoples who themselves are immensely talented writers.
Yes it was one of my most favorite episode and I tried to pour my heart out to describe my emotions. Still I think I couldn't justify sarun's brilliant acting. 
I completely understand your explanation about the twig thing. But it would be more appealing if they would've shown it in a more realistic way. I know they have limitations in small budget daily soaps. But some more care can increase the intensity. As an example it would be more appropriate if they would've shown Arnav and Khushi got wet in rain and had to change to get red of their wet clothes. Just think about it, just for a small rip on khushi's dress, Arnav told her to change. But literally she became more bare after changing. And Arnav also would've got a shower by the rain. Anyway their moment of the hut was one of the most carnal scene I've ever seen in Indian TV.
Khushi became typical Bahu later, because of the channel demand I guess. 
I also agree with you about the close moment they shared behind the boxes. Seriously, how could they control,their desire. How she was lying in between his legs, any guy would be aroused. This acting thing is difficult for sure. 
Can't wait for your one. I started to write my 267. Oh man more difficult, specially to depict the sensuous moment. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indu, I'm with you on that towel dance. For me it was more that ASR didn't have to do it. The real Khushi wouldn't have expected him to do something like that. As we all know the characters had been played with a lot by that time.

Indi di, you introduced me to that poem. Loved it. Found this reading by Michael Ondaatje himself on Youtube. You probably have watched it. Posting anyway.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2ekfA8Kn8[/YOUTUBE]
Credit: Youtube/uploader

kizh,

that was lovely. no, i haven't watched it. in fact, i had almost stopped looking for and reading poetry on my own when ipk came along.. then the frustration and so the knock on forum threads. it was while writing in crooner, tat i started going and searching for poetry i had neither any reference to nor imagined existed... i found this poem there. i am quite sure i wrote it for the towel dance episode...

okay, i had to do this... went and found what i had written in crooner.
here's my first reaction in crooner 1.40.

but even down on his knees he looks like the man in command. a.do.ra.ble.

this boy is something else. to actually get to that point where he's dancing alone, no sanaya to hide behind, then with that outrageously funky towel move, his only cover that deadly innocent charm. uff. bless him. may he be all he is meant to be.

and this is what i wrote in crooner 1.41: ishq wala love... page 3

and yes, i did find the poem for this episode

takes cojones (in the strictly english usage of the word) to do what asr did. what barun did.

it "reduced" asr to super cool lover. it signaled barun is indeed that ephemeral thing called star. 

shimmy shimmy. one two bend flip. towel two towel four. mujhse shaadi karogi?

i couldn't breathe when he said "love can reduce anyone to anything." there is a strange and dangerous to one's health truth in that statement. and when he started his number with that little sexy pose i was prepared to sit back and enjoy but not leap up and hoot; and collapse into helpless laughter yelling "so cuuute." breathing had become difficult again.

priya, tui theek achish? 😆 

this post is devoted to a man in black. 

first update.

i came across this poem by michael ondaantje the other day, was reading him for the first time. no knowledge, judgment, nothing, read the poem and the words jolted within me. hit me hard and wouldn't leave. a bit like barun that first time i saw him. some things really can't be explained. 

the poem's erotic images kept playing asr and khushi in my mind. i had to share it with you. just waiting for the right reference. then he danced. and the poem said, write me.

"if i were a cinnamon peeler

i would ride your bed

and leave the yellow bark dust

on your pillow.

your breasts and shoulders would reek

you could never walk through markets

without the profession of my fingers

floating over you. the blind would

stumble certain of whom they approached

though you might bathe

under rain gutters, monsoon.

here on the upper thigh

at this smooth pasture

neighbor to your hair

or the crease

that cuts your back. this ankle.

you will be known among strangers

as the cinnamon peeler's wife.

i could hardly glance at you

before marriage

never touch you

-- your keen nosed mother, your rough brothers.

i buried my hands

in saffron, disguised them

over smoking tar,

helped the honey gatherers...

when we swam once

i touched you in water

and our bodies remained free,

you could hold me and be blind of smell.

you climbed the bank and said

this is how you touch other women 

the grasscutter's wife, the lime burner's daughter.

and you searched your arms

for the missing perfume.

and knew 

what good is it 

to be the lime burner's daughter

left with no trace

as if not spoken to in an act of love

as if wounded without the pleasure of scar.

you touched

your belly to my hands

in the dry air and said

i am the cinnamon

peeler's wife. smell me."

he has left the yellow turmeric paste mark on her. he will ride her bed no doubt. but when the hatred descends and the night is bereft, when a thousand dreams break, and there's separation once more, she will know his scent is on her. he makes love to her. and the dance goes on. she is arnav singh raizada's wife. 

second update.

great number, that crooner of yours, priya. destroy asr? never. you are so instinctively clear: yesterday took asr to another level. some truths our gut tells us, our brain processes much later, and our heart feels its joy for long afterward. 

yes, the fact that he got his girl. got what made her feel good. the fact that he was willing to shed inhibitions, step way out of his comfort zone, because that smile in her heart gave him a high, a spin, a buzz. it mattered more than his hard held ideas. he was willing to cross the line he'd drawn. that took him to another whole new level. 

and then there was the execution of this decision. stop stop stop goes the heart, fingers slow down on the keyboard. did he plan it ahead, did he do an impromptu? does it matter? one look at him in his close hugging long jacket and narrow pants, legs endlessly long but planted firmly, face unmoving, except for the glitter in his eyes. you knew asr is here, and he'll make an offer you can't refuse.

it didn't matter i wasn't a salman fan, i'd never seen the towel step, i had no resonance with the song, in fact, had thought it was a pretty ordinary song before this. all that got through was the determined can do-ness of a beautiful man, a bit awkward yet hypnotic, a keenness in his eyes, a trust in his body, even if he didn't know what he was doing, he'd get it better than everybody. and he did.

a friend who'd never seen barun properly before but thought he was good looking in stills was sitting by me watching, she kept laughing and saying: wow, he's so cute, like a kid, so fresh, wow. today she said she hadn't slept much last night, kept on thinking of him. i smiled. happens 😆.

the low angle shots flattered his build and looks no end. his teeth, priya, those front incisors. added something extraordinarily sexy to expressions.

he held out his hand inviting her to join him, then strode over instead to get her on the stage. asr takes command. always. 

"will you marry me?" in the language he is comfortable in, but words weren't required, the heat and passion mixed with adoring tenderness, even your utterest sanak can't make you look away from that.

beautiful moments scattered across the episode. the "dream" sequence as he can't help but imagine things, gorgeous. her look into the future that showed his yearning so clearly: could tomorrow be so wondrous that yesterday would stop torturing him? we all have our right to dream, and dream our dream with someone.

they weren't anything like each other. yet they were absolutely alike where it mattered. which is why lines could be, had to be crossed. no need for proof to trust, no need for just my way. all i need is you, khushi, i need nothing else.

1. he took of his shades and turned to the man begging for his attention and said: hai na... chachaji.
2. he walked as though drawn by a force unknown toward her, in control, completely out of it. the water in the pool swirled, lamps glimmered, all thought disappeared.
3. he drove, looked up at the sky, roared ferociously at the elements; at betrayal and the breaking of dreams. 
4. he sat with her still body in his arms on a cliff's edge, begging her to return, come back to him. he said his name forty three times, some said 75.
5. he did the towel dance.
five scenes that stir in me; in each, the incredible evolution of asr.

i learnt something yesterday, i had never really known it before.
love can reduce anyone to anything. it can reduce carbon to diamond. it can reduce emotions to epiphany.

mujhse shadi karogi?

more in black:

1. i do have a crib i confess. i am not connecting to khushi as well as i want to. is it the writing that's making her tad too strident and sp bahu? or is it performance? or both? no idea. gut again. khushi kumari gupta is far more than this. i hope the problem corrects soon. asr and kkgsr need the other to be completely themselves. 

2. whom can i send flowers to for the three amigos scene? and how many times will the man who never wanted to marry say shadi, now shadi, only left shadi?🤣

3. while it's lovely to show a merging of thoughts an things as side effect of pyaar, the "what the"s and the "relax" repartee from khushi is beginning to feel too pat.

4. kauon ka party. 😆

5. i want lavanya to jump out of a cake and vamp asr. c'mon let's see how devoted our man is. 😉 maybe kkgsr will arrive to make an offer he can't refuse?

6. the necklace scene was beautiful.

7. yeh shyam abhi bhi ajeeb hai, aur dadi ek puri ajeeb dastaan hain.

8. anjali on that towel dance doing her girly one, intolerable.

9. barun sobti is a find.

10. when i was having a minor affair (in my daydreams what else) with harrison ford, my husband bought me a book on him, two turtles called harrison and ford, and the entire indiana jones series. i didn't mind that i was called indi. i reminded him of that just now and he snarked: hah! how fleeting is thy love! 😆 he also said if i wanted to meet barun, he'd arrange it. uff, towel dancer, kahinke. 

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
episode 272

it wasn't easy getting here to write my thoughts. despite the rather stirring scenes that opened the episode, the emptiness echoing in me seems to override everything.

this time round i know where all this is headed. which is actually... nowhere. this is extreme timepass while everyone waits for barun to be able to give more time. that was really the pity of the whole thing... if that wild violence and beating up of a man led to a story told well, we might have hit classic drama... i recall seeing the untouchables while in my twenties... blood erupting across the screen, spraying on walls, bodies letting go of life and slumpin, gory, terrible. i remember the godfather and its violence. i must have been 15 or 16 when i saw it... but all of that made perfect sense. stayed logged in the memory cells as, ah that was some movie. so good.

here... it all came to naught. pity is really that. because the actor and the henchman were actually pretty neat. better than many, these henchies, geography teacher like rotund boy included.

then there was the elaborate "reveal" of the boss. ah it is shyam. oh it is shyam. really, it is shyam?

much melodrama to get him out of the dark into light as we are brought into it too. first the hand and bracelet of course... oh, i know that... the felt the first time i'd seeen this i think i'd had a sinking feeling of disappointment. making a villain is no easy task...especially the filmi type villainiya shyam finally was moulded to.

yaadon ki baraat. dharmendra in black. ajit is white. i know and everyone else around that ajit is shakal... the man a boy had seen killing his parents. today the boy is all grown up but he remembers the man wore shoes of different sizes. then at the right moment, the man we all loved to mimic... ajit... his legs go up onto the desk at and the different sizes are instantly noticed by the hero... the truth hits dharmendra hard.

it was quite a scene really... smooth, filmy, unreal yet exciting, and this despite not having several six pack torsos onscreen.  in fact, i think the hero wore a wig, the villain certainly did. while amjad's brother imtiaz khan looked slithery in orange...

if you'd like to see the scene, it's here on vimeo: http://vimeo.com/65162961

that shoe reveal is in my memory for years and i think the concept was perhaps gypped from an angreji phillum. somehow the blue turquoise bracelet, also kept alive from the first day we met shyam, just doesn't do it. nor does the rather apt dhaiya ho, also with us since day one of shyam. and that i think is mainly to do with the writing, also directing from a distance and acting that is losing touch.

so yeah, seven odd unnecessary minutes. all of it could have been done in a couple. and who reads a will standing out on the road then loudly wonders about how to kill off someone. surely this is not the clever dude, man in black kidnapper? and what's that rocking chair doing there? now which movie was that filched from? psycho? was there a little joke there and a deep prayer to the movie greats to save this shyam this sham this show?

also what happened to the clause about accidental death then? thank g not too many lawyers were ipk fans. one profession and idea too often profaned here. i will never forget asr saying khushi is his legally wedded wife and that meaning nothing to no one. also if legally wedded, would have been nice if they established it somewhere before the show ended.

anyway... asr's beautiful arms, wanting to reach, to do damage, to unmask the offender, very touching. noticed the whole episode was shown through a lot of hand and arm shots... then there were the feet of khushi... and a head coming to close to the boss's feet.

there were two things that sort of did make an impression. one was the little drama three women in brown suits put up for a girl who missed her suited booted man. little did these ladies realise that now she yearns for him in his vest... she sees him crossing the boundary and walking toward her with only desire, pretty naked, in his eyes... or she sees herself running to him in a filthy godown, throwing herself on his blue shirt chest... yeah he had left in a suit, but alas...

very loving scene by three good actresses. and this family love, which managed to stay not nauseating despite it being a hindi soap, where for quite a while effort was made to build individual characters, not even very predictable ones, and the vibe the actors shared was so good, often gave ipk a great place to escape to when everything was off.

along with khushi i lost myself in the sweetness of it. sometimes fam does do weird stuff to make a loved one happy. here they were really bizarre in brown, but oh i did think of the hot one, especially on the morning he walked down the gh verandah looking at her. maybe that was the intention back of director's mind.

and did you notice, anjali spoke of rain? last year's rain. oooph. she remembered two scenes, the khushi sneezing one did not look right... and pity, khushi did not have a flashback of a man rushing out of nowhere and catching her and spinning away taking her to safety. holding her... it seemed for an eternity... like he'd never let her go.

but even without the flashback, the heart swelled and sighed. ah rain. really, chhotey shuts all windows and sleeps with ac on at high? why is he so d real... why?

the other scene was the patch up with dm. i am not much for mixing religion with entertainment. and so often is it used to make you buy some idea or manipulate you. but the concept of ishta devata, your personal god, or rather your personal take on the eternal is i think quite prevalant in hindu thought. i know too little to comment. but i have had mine, and i still do... and this is a private and personal matter.

to that extent, the way khushi's relationship with dm was handled, i really enjoyed it. yeah, there was a bit of the unreal chunari floating thing, but that is fine with me, a bit of flight is always okay in creative things... and really i too have looked for signs, so if khushi reads them... who am i to make fun of her.

but mainly it was her relationship with dm that i really enjoyed and thought was central to khsuhi's personality... helped us see and read her and connect with her too. an orphan girl always chirpy, trying to make things better. that was her strong and revealed side. but surely therew as vulnerability inside? a feelinng that no one was really her '"own"? a fear even and trepidation? surely she quaked and felt tremors inside, just sometimes?

this is an orphan girl's very deep relatiosnhip, made of her own free will, the only the only relationship perhaps, beside with asr, where she has and happily exercises "haque". her right.

right from day one it is there... she is not scared of dm, never fears dm will desert her. she owns and loves and possesess dm. she feeds her what she wants to, chats with her about everything, requests her to show signs, loves her and wants her love. reaches always for her blessings. and then when her whole world crumbles and she has no one to turn to, she goes to her... dm with her unmoving idol, unblinking eyes...

and she fights with dm.

all her anger, all her frustration... all her hurt... every bit of helplessness... and pain sadness confusion fury, with all of it, she goes to the one over whom she has eternal right.

her god.

her dm.

and raves and rants.

and says, go, won't talk to you... katti.

but now, now that such difficulty is upon her... now that the man who tormented her and whose tormenting she d rather live with than the love of another... now that he is in such terrible trouble... and her heart is breaking, her mind ripping at the memory of the state she saw him.. again.. she can go to no one...

but she can go to the one.

the one who is always hers.

whom she can rave and rant at and love and cajole and who will be there no matter what.

her devi maiyya.

khushi's going to see her, straight after the overwhelming moments with her family wearing suits and her heart immersed in missing him, wanting to get him out of the hell he is in, was significant and poignant.

i liked the way the director showed her hesitation with the halting feet. and i did like the way khushi slipped back into her chatty conversing style with dm... and though she did not do too much of drama, she told dm how badly she needed her man. that the same one who had taken her away from dm, brings her back.. don't let him suffer. let me.

for whatever reason... i do think some people actually talk like that and are as desperate to make the one they love feel okay, make them safe.

sanaya was for a few moments again the khushi i knew. i had really liked her raging at devi maiyya the night of suffocating terror and hurt.
khushi had to show her feelings on something... someone... and she had not been turned into achhi bahu yet, so she could do the anger so beautifully. so need to sweeten the whole thing. thank dm.

and today too she slipped back into her relationship with the ease only the deepest of relationships allow... that say, no need to explain, i need you too... and yes, i like the thought that the divine needs to be told your thoughts, your mind... omniscient is the divine but i as human have been given the ability to have free will, that can be exercised only if i can state what it is that i want in the first place.

and when the chunari came via the purohit i was happy for khushi. she needed something today.

something.

and that only her divine one could give.

it was like a master within had reach out and given direction.

perhaps there is a master like that within all of us. and i hope we all find that one within.

can i please hit shyam sham shambles on his snout and please what's with the hairstyle. uff such a waste of an opportunity to create a full masala villain. every hero needs one really. asr deserved better. and that down there was a ridiculous scene... even when i realised director wants me to connect it to the blood that had fallen on shyam's shoe, didn't make me feel better... at all.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi di, you had included that poem in one of your episode takes, will have to go and check which one.
On Thursday, on the rerun it was the episode where he tries to revive her. Have seen it many times before, but there I was watching with tears streaming down my face. Yesterday, they have got back home and the agnipariksha has started. The word why is echoing in my head. Why did they let everything slide to this level. For some reason the raizada man standing quietly while everyone else is having a go at her, doesn't sit well with me. Oh well, there are some gems coming along, so shall wait for that. And for the first time the BDs are really grating on my nerves!
Watching random scenes, buaji is telling her about the nerve that goes straight to the heart and there she is remembering a man putting a bandage on her finger. Oh the sheer magic of those days!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-266

Rather getting angry on him, I was laughing to hear his dialogue and to see his attitude. there was something funny in him... though he was disgusting. and yeah, i wanted to laugh and hit him on the face.

"Don't you dare touch her."...a blaze of conflagration erupts inside Arnav like lava. He gives Rocky a glacial stare. He wants to throttle him with his bare hands now. An invisible force enters his thin body to invigorate him. . well said, yeah, his anger seemed to unleash his hidden strength... beautifully done and understood this scene.

He now doesn't need any rope to break the grill. His face crumples to get strength and he holds the grill tightly and with a roar, just takes it out by a strong pull. The fire of anger in his eyes daunts Khushi. She admonishes him not to confront by nodding her head. But no force in the world can stop him now, because rocky dared to touch his girl.  He jumps from the ventilator and beats Rocky black and blue. khushi is screaming Arnavji Arnavji. But he is inexorable.

So many times they collided with each other, so many accidental hug happened between them. But it was their first loving hug. yes, first one and goose bumps are spreading... very nicely written, sohara.

He tightens his grip around her body more. His eyes are shut with enormous joy and a tender smile glints his face. he was spectacular in this one shot.

Sending a bevy sensation rampaging through her body, scorching her to the very tip of her nerve it seems they have become one. Inhaling her fragrance, he feels her sweetness pervades him and a sense of tranquility takes possession of his weary mind. They are so engrossed in each other, that became oblivion of everything and the smile doesn't leave their face for a while. His eyes are shut. But they had to break the hug, hearing some noise.

He glances at her passionately with his caramel eyes flickering with a lazy smolder in their depth. uff languid while the whole world around is so frantic, nice word, sohara, lazy. Time stood still as they gaze at each other with their eyes speaking superfluously. Their eyes always are windows of their innermost thoughts. The air shimmers with sensuality and desire. Their heart must be thumping erratically. She becomes inert and completely enamored by his charm. She gazes at him passionately discovering her own joy reflects in his caramel pool.

pause: I didn't get it why she was still hurting herself, why she didn't get her hand down. Or moreover rather getting hurt, she easily could hold the twig and remove it. I also missed the passion and intensity in their eyes because of the BD. agree, as lightly garbled scene... and body double sis one thing, but the sheer disrepect of continuity, of detail... that is more my problem. i was watching 64 and he slaps a wad of notes down on the table with his left hand. they cut to a close up,, it's that of aright hand with funny long nails... aargh.

credit goes to the maker

love the top edit. that moment... so intimate. so connected. two people who just are so much into each other, without a single word, just staring, and seeking and being one.

sohara, great observations on the details of the two hugs. enjoyed all visuals... and some notes up there in blue. such a beautiful episode, pleasure to read how you read their need and intimacy.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Indi di I don't like sangeet overall because of too much of sweetness I think..
But enjoyed your crooner post a lot. Specially the points to be noted your honour.
And the poetry.. you all have introduced me to this wonderful thing..otherwise I never liked it as much.. now in everything I see poetry.. hahaha.. thank you..