Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: peeyara

eww yahan bhi Rajat 🤢 😆

sirf sandy ko khushi huyi hogi k unke rajat ko dusra accha role mila 🤣
4 din hogaye aur no msgs 😲 good self control 😆
looks like the'll meet in seminar neha-vikram and ram-priya😛
thanks for pm😛

Hehe...mera bhi rajat ke liye yhi reaction h...but what to do..jisne likha h use pasand hai na...😡
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosinagoor

Beautiful Update
Ram & Priya want to avoid both
I think Ram & Priya going to meet
Continue ASAP
Thanks for the PM😊

Hehe..thank u soo much
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchaltulshan

All the parts were too good
Part 1
Ram Priya are chat friends and they haven't seen each other but enjoy their conversation on internet

Part 2
Omg by mistake Priya's nephew opened the acc and Ram saw her but she mistook him and some mu occured between them but seems Ram is falling for her. Seems Vik Neha are very close friends of Priya Ram

Part 3
Good one Ram cleared Priya mu but still she didn't rpl don't know why. So Raya both connected to psycaritary deprtment and now both are travelling for conference let's see how their first meet go..
    Continue soon thanx for the pm

P.S. Sorry for late rpl didn't get chance to read

Haha..its ok dear..I love to read ur commnts thank u
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahana747

👍🏼Again and again I was checking  is it really written by  hamari Veena.?

"Got his tooth in his brain " Have never heard such an expression,but was interesting🤪

Hahaha...aap bhi na...😉
veena23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Thx for the PM.

wow story getting interesting, rambabu was hurt, restless, priya was scared to answer him back giry fear.
uff rajjjo again😆😆 with priya Sandhya must be very happy😆😆

chalo India me na sahi , kahi aur to mile raya, ye silsile bass chalte rhe😊

Hahaha...rajjo bechara...
veena23 thumbnail
Hehehe..thodi thodi apni adat dikhana shuru kiya..thoda late hua..lol..adat se mazbur kya karu...ok fatafat..moving on update..qki pta h aplog wait kar rhehain...hope u all like it...

Part 4

They borded their flights , Priya was answering to a old lady in fight while waiting to go to  Rear seats as other  front row passengers were seettling in their respective seats, Then Rajath asked Vikram he can ask airhostess to change their seats as they r couple they can take 2seat Row, hearing this Vikram could not stop Laughing , Rajath gave a confused look ,Vikram controlled himself nd told From past 6 yrs they r Friends but more than tht we r like brother& sister ,she is my family here because af her & her family i never felt am away from my Parents , hearing this Rajath said Sorry ,My mistake , Vikram told thts fine ,nd Thank  goodness u asked me If u have asked her she would have given a small Lecture , trying to control his laugh ,hearing this Rajath also smiled ... later they seated ,Priya is normal now, flipping channels , hearing to  Vikram . Rajath was just noticing her ,how she composed herself with out drama, but Priya did not notice him & Their Journey continued... 

Neha & Satish were waiting in airport to receive Professors from India, Satish asked will she b really comfortable sharing her apartment with Priya ,Neha says no Problem at all as she loves company .[actually from few days vikram was in contact with Satish  as he was  coordinating things with them ,Vikram asked as a favour to arrange live in home where his collegue Priya can stay as a paying guest if possible ,so tht she will not have problem for food as she  don't prefer western food ,so Satish asked Neha for help ,to which she agreed ].As Just they were talking , they saw passengers were coming out ,when they noticed 3 of them waiting & looking around , so satish went to them nd asked for Vikram to confirm, nd all 3 introduced themselves , Satish Introduced Neha to them, nd informed he will drop them in Marriot hotel in which there stay is arranged, Neha will take Priya to her apartment nd said Hotel is near their apartment complex , nd after few  hrs of rest they  all can go for lunch. 

Priya was hesitant to go with Neha, she was talking to Vikram trying to convince him tht she can stay in hotel as they r ,she can manage , but Neha interrupted them nd  said there is no problem , she is actually more than happy to share her apartment ,as she will have a friend with her & atleast for few days , she can eat nice home made desi food ,nd she asked Priya U can cook ,right.. Priya laughed at neha's expression while asking , Vikram was Impressed with Neha's bubbly nature ...  & so all settled as Priya got convinced.. through out the drive Neha was telling Priya abt her Friend & neighbour , Priya was listening with smile admiring  the beauty of new place , she says she knows Ram from almost 6yrs ,when they were in India, hearing the name Ram ,Priya turned her face with susprise , but  Neha was busy with her Praises for Ram, she added after we came here few yrs back he was her support like her own brother, Priya says i know i can understand because Vikram is like tht to me , if he was not with me may b i  wouldn't have come now, she adds she is Lucky to have a brother like Vikram , Neha says with smile yes we both r lucky in deed , nd adds Ram might have got ur break fast by now , as i dont have any thing right now for me r u to cook & eat, we will go after lunch for shopping &  can get whtever needed. Priya simply nods her head smiling, but when ever she hear tht name her heart skip a beat , but she dont understand why is she feeling like tht ...

After  they reach home Neha shows Priya her room, asks her to freshen up nd she says she will check with Ram abt break fast , while going Neha turns to Priya Nd says feel like home yar... Priya smiles & goes to restroom ..Just then Ram comes in saying sorry yar , still am not too late looks at neha who is staring at him ,he Laughs Nd says  here is ur breakfast for our guest Madam , Neha  burst in to laugh hearing his sarcasm ,Ram switch's on Tv asking did u check IPL scores , Neha said how will I..? I just came back Picking Priya , just Then Priya comes in ,Ram was just looking at her with out a blink, he felt his heart beat out of his chest, he cant believe wht he is seeing ,She is right infront of him ,he noticed her shiny nose stud , he was so happy wanted to hug her  tightly but suddenly realised , how she ignored him ,he just turned away nd left even though Neha was introducing Priya.. Neha was Surprised with his sudden change of behaviour, she was trying to cover up for his behaviour but Priya was in her own thoughts she was almost sure he is the same Ram but wanted to confirm , so she asks Neha for I-Pad as she has to check her important mails .. Neha still in confusion says why not nd gives her I-Pad , nd says she will reheat her food nd goes to kitchen ,Priya opens her Fb in box nd checks Ram's messages , there she reads again his first message abt him , she goes to his Profile for the frist time  nd sees his Previous posts where she finds his Picture too , Now every thing was clear to her  ... 

Ram was fuming in anger but he want to go to her ,shout at her ,let  out his pain ,but he was trying to calm down .. After few hrs he hears a knock ,but he wont open ..Out there Neha was irritated now but tries to reach him on phone ,  Ram doesn't respond now she starts getting worried ,where Priya thinks she had to apologize to him before things get more uncomfortable , Neha gets call from Satish , then Priya knocks his door again , Ram gets irritated nd opens the door asking her to go away as he want to rest thinking her to b Neha ,but when he sees Priya he couldn't say anything, Priya was trying to find words to start a conversation , he turns to go in just then Priya says' Iam sorry' , i  was scared when i saw u like tht suddenly ,as i truly din't invite u to video chat ,there was some mislap happened .. Ram turns to her nd ask's then why dint u reply me ,u ignorned me ,u think iam some kind of jerk  ,ohh sorry correct word is cheap ,u think iam cheap ,correct ..?.. Priya tries to explain saying Iam very sorry i was scared & was not able to think straight & i let out my anger on U with out thinking , i accept it is my mistake & says Sorry again , Then Ram asks why dint u reply ,why u ignored Me , U thought i was lying abt myself , how can u even think abt me like tht... how can U ..? Priya was actually susprised the way he was questioning her but she did not let it out ,she answered as calmly as she can saying , 'Do we really know each other so well tht we can trust each other easily' !! looking intensely into his eyes,  she answered all his questions with just one sentence , he totally understood wht is his mistake  , just then Neha comes back says seeing Ram , 'finally ' i started to worry yar ,wht happened to u? 

Ram smiled at her ,nd says i got head ache but now every thing is fine , so wts the plan  nd suddenly he turns to Priya saying sorry forgot to call u in , would u mind coming ,Priya was totally lost with him , she thought he is  so different  nd says no ,some other time ,Neha cuts in Nd says yes she is correct we have to go for Lunch , all r waiting in Paradise ,Ram says Sure then lets start ,he says we will go in my car ,let me get keys , Neha & Priya starts walking to his  car, Ram goes in ,sprinkle some cold water on his face  &  Just smiles looking into mirror , he quickly takes keys & walks to car , they were standing near car,Priya was wearing a simple salwar ,with loose hair &  Nose stud was killing him ,Neha was talking , while Priya was listening  facing to her nd her back was touching car ,  Ram saw her & thought Goshhh she is beautiful , how can i resist my self & though he had power keys he went very near to Priya telling driver seat is on left  ,pointing to wheel ,Priya was abt to move to give him way , but Ram by then  go's Very near to her nd says in a very low voice just so only she could hear ' Iam sorry too ', lets forget all tht nd start fresh saying tht he moves sideways  ,Priya trying not to show her surprise just smiles at him opening back door , Ram with smiling face  says Welcome to USA Priya  ...!!

As they were going , Ram notices he is almost out of gas[petrol] ,so he stops in gas station to refil , then Neha tells Priya she will b back in a Minute as she has to use restroom , Ram was almost done tells Neha tht they will park nd wait for her pointing to open slot where he intend to park ,Neha says Ok nd goes in , Ram Parks car & immediately turns back  to priya & he starts to tell abt his family , his education etc basically more r less everything abt him in one breath , atlast he leaves a big sign nd says to her Now u know every thing abt me  saying he smiles at her , Priya was totally out of words ,she dont understand how to react ,by then Neha comes back , nd tells Ram they r already late , he says No worry he will take short Route to reach ... She jerks Priya asking Wht r u thinking so deeply , dont worry u will get used to everything here ,we r not tht bad yar... Priya was still in kind of shock  just give's a small smile & tries to b as normal as she can ...!!

To b continue..
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di,  

sorry  am late. 

thanks  so much  for the  PM.   

just  now  read the concept of the story..  di   LOve it..

so  both met online. 
 waise di  writer kaun  hai? 

un se kahiye .. aap  bahut accha she  writes good. 

next comment  after reading the update. 

rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deee
It's just superb
Loved it so much..continue  soon 
luvbalh thumbnail
 Part  1

hahahaa so it started in FB.  

and the part was too good. 

I like this kiddo arjun. 
so  they saw each  other.

ram is gone  fr her looks .  

he  has  fallen  for her  finally. 

love the way story unfold.. aww this was literally cute, 

thanks for PM 

luvbalh thumbnail
part 2 ..

wat to say  abt  update. 

priya   is  very  reactive.  

neha is  ram''s buddy n  vikram is priya's

felt  bad  for ram.. too. hmm 
she should  at least  check. 

bechara   felt her  own  

hmm dil tut gayi.  lets see wat in store. 

writer ji-  plz tell ur name na,