Preet -anshuman & their dark love story

dreamyandrosey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The show is just a couple of days old but this pair is really starting to grow on me. 
My prediction is that anushman being a vampire wanted to used preet as she is a witch for some reasons but ended up falling in love with her. 

On their wedding day he couldn't make it because of the wolves protecting the city against vampires. 

But then again if preet is already a witch, doesn't she know about all these stuff. Her character is a mystery and I guess only time will make things clearer. 

Edited by dreamyandrosey - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
I think she wasn't a witch before..

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also thought like u that Anshuman wanted to use her for something and then fall in love with her and then maybe on the wedding night other vampires did not let him go there bcoz he cheated them and felt in love with her
But what about Preet i also think she wasnt witch before i mean as how vivaan s jiju described her on first epi before that wedding night
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Imanezara

I also thought like u that Anshuman wanted to use her for something and then fall in love with her and then maybe on the wedding night other vampires did not let him go there bcoz he cheated them and felt in love with her
But what about Preet i also think she wasnt witch before i mean as how vivaan s jiju described her on first epi before that wedding night

Absolutely my thought!!👍🏼
dreamyandrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Absolutely my thought!!👍🏼

Maybe she was a good witch, one with a very pure heart and for some reasons anshuman wanted to use her for the benefit of the vampires or himself but fell for her. 

She later turned into the dark one. From the precap, it looks like she knows about vampires. 

Her story is so interesting, eagerly waiting for more. 
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Uum.. I Dnt agree much on the Cheating thing. But i do agree that.. might b wolves were the reason of his absence or anything.. as him turning into a vampire, can b too!
But.. I dont think preet was a witch before, She wouldn't hv discovered her powers back then i think. Otherwise, how could she let all this happen with her then?
dreamyandrosey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoveSaRun-

Uum.. I Dnt agree much on the Cheating thing. But i do agree that.. might b wolves were the reason of his absence or anything.. as him turning into a vampire, can b too!
But.. I dont think preet was a witch before, She wouldn't hv discovered her powers back then i think. Otherwise, how could she let all this happen with her then?

Even now, ageing a vampire who lived for many centuries, the wolves are more powerful than anushman. Maybe he was trying to get to preet but couldn't because of the wolves chasing him. 

Lol I know it too early but I'm loving their story. Don't know how the other characters' story will progress but already loving preet. 
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think she must have turned to witch craft after she was betrayed by Anshuman.
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was thinking maybe he and preet met fell in love and promised to get married on the day but somehow he turned into a vampire! 😳 
what do you think? :)