Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Trixie_

swathy i have a doubt😕u like gunjanor farnaz⭐️

both bt farnu more 😳
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vckavs

i dont think ballu wil have atleast 1% of love in chanchalli as he has with gunju. gundev have been together & so r their understanding bt suddenly chanchalli entering their lives as a step sister both wont b able to accept it at first & may accept it later bt it wont b tat strong as gundev bond wen compared to chandev ya gunchalli. soo i have my hopes tat one they wud show her in b/w ranjan or gundev bt in anyway their bonds wil bcum more stronger only due to her.
bt trixie plz  have faith nw tat gunveera r sorted v can hope for sum nice gundev scenes.ranveera toh har waqt milta hai soo gundev bhi milna chahiye whether they r d lead or nt they shud atleast shw a variation in these 2 sibling bonds. 😃

i hope cvs read this comment...they r spoiling the show..they dont know hw to proceed gradually 😡 they r showing only extremes..we wanted gunjan to throw veera out..but not so soon..they must have shown veera irritating them a lot n then finally gunjan yelling at her ..even then ranvi should have been by veera's side..then gunjan would have tried her level best to prove her love fr ranvi n veera sees this n she herself distances from ranvi...but this cvs ruined the entire show n one day...franaz s beautiful but not too excellent in acting lik vishal..vishal thinks a lot before acting which is very well shown in his expression but farnu does wat exactly the directors say..so gunjan character nw s so unpredicatble n anooying..sry swathy n vck bt this s truth
deep_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: vckavs

she hates farnu loves gunju. bt i love farnu more than gunju. bt love gunju too. 😳
swathy di feels she is nt fit to love farnu. 😕 

she loves farnu 😆
--swati--- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i hope cvs read this comment...they r spoiling the show..they dont know hw to proceed gradually😡they r showing only extremes..we wanted gunjan to throw veera out..but not so soon..they must have shown veera irritating them a lot n then finally gunjan yelling at her ..even then ranvi should have been by veera's side..then gunjan would have tried her level best to prove her love fr ranvi n veera sees this n she herself distances from ranvi...but this cvs ruined the entire show n one day...franaz s beautiful but not too excellent in acting lik vishal..vishal thinks a lot before acting which is very well shown in his expression but farnu does wat exactly the directors say..so gunjan character nw s so unpredicatble n anooying..sry swathy n vck bt this s truth[/DIV]

I knw Vish is amazing actor its hs 2nd shw as lead 😳 bt farnu is new n ac to me she is improving 😊
--swati--- thumbnail

she loves farnu😆

yes i lov farnu more
deep_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --swathy--

I knw Vish is amazing actor its hs 2nd shw as lead 😳 bt farnu is new n ac to me she is improving 😊

yeah i can understand...but her expressions do not match her grey role..i dont know why???

okay leave it...the cvs not gonna look after al this anyway
vckavs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i hope cvs read this comment...they r spoiling the show..they dont know hw to proceed gradually 😡 they r showing only extremes..we wanted gunjan to throw veera out..but not so soon..they must have shown veera irritating them a lot n then finally gunjan yelling at her ..even then ranvi should have been by veera's side..then gunjan would have tried her level best to prove her love fr ranvi n veera sees this n she herself distances from ranvi...but this cvs ruined the entire show n one day...franaz s beautiful but not too excellent in acting lik vishal..vishal thinks a lot before acting which is very well shown in his expression but farnu does wat exactly the directors say..so gunjan character nw s so unpredicatble n anooying..sry swathy n vck bt this s truth
[/QUOTE]
no one need to b too excellent in acting d moment they join in. it is a graduall process of learning & each have their own way of getting adjusted to it. well i dont say farnu is excellent bt she is very gud. & i dont think she blindly follows d directors words. otherwise it wudnt b tat effective & connective. soo acc to me farnu is doin a fab job. dont knw abt vishal bt both r diff. soo plz dont compare. u love ur vish & let me love my farnu.
@bold : this is ur opinion nt truth. 
sorry if i offened u. 😳
--swati--- thumbnail

yeah i can understand...but her expressions do not match her grey role..i dont know why???

okay leave it...the cvs not gonna look after al this anyway

trixie its k.At at starting i didnt likd her acting bt she is improvd alot
Farnazlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow GunDev scene at last 😭😭