VIRIKA FF: Bleeding in Love... chapter 35(final) - pg. 24

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome to the Second thread of Bleeding in Love!  

INDEX
Thread 1:  86356070

Thread 2: 

chapter 28: 109835833
chapter 29114217720
chapter 30: 115708870
chapter 31: 116511328
chapter 32117752246
chapter 33: 118618256
chapter 34: 120363572
chapter 35 (final chapter): 120728996

Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 28 

Laying there besides each other was something they didn't think would happen. Lots of things happen without planning them. Circumstances make it happen. But taking it one day at a time and fighting the battle till they conquered was Viren and Jeevika's motto. Waking up at around the same time late afternoon, both were getting used to the fact of seeing each other so close, so intimate. Viren just grabbed her by the side pulling her closer to him. So close that she eventually just rested her head on his chest which comforted her the most. His heartbeat, so strong and powerful by the second, gave her strength. His energy and strength was being passed on to her... simply by just resting her head on him. Jeevika at that moment realized this was the most unusually calming moment of her life. Never had she felt this comforted, or at peace before. She couldn't deny the fact that once upon a time Nikhil was the love of her life, but she realized that he wasn't her true love... Nikhil was not her soulmate... in fact Viren was. All these years, all hardships, and even a daughter later she found him. Better late than never!

v - "Jeevika we should move from here"
j - "Move? Where to?"
v - "Just somewhere far. After Riva's surgery and recovery, I think its better we start fresh"
j - "Viren if you're worried about me..."
v - "Yes I am worried about you and what happened yesterday. It hurts me thinking you had to endure that with me being so near you. How could I not understand that something was wrong? Its just beyond me" he said getting up from the bed all stressed. 
j - "Viren, what happened yesterday, it happened. You were there for my daughter and took her to the hospital immediately... imagine if you were with me? What would have happened to her? And what if she saw him and the way he behaved and looked? I never want her to catch a glimpse of him" 
v - "But its not fair to you. Why is that that its got to be one whose saved and one whose not. Jeevika I promise you that man won't leave New York. He will be locked up and never in front of your sight again. I swear of my life" he said walking closer to her holding her hand. 
j - "I have faith in you. Viren I know you feel like I'm not ready, but I feel this is the only way I'll move on"

Viren made Jeevika sit on the bed as he played around with her hands. 

v - "Jeevika, I'm proud of you. I really am proud of you for being this strong mentally. But I know physically you're not ready. You could't step under the water because thats how much it stung. I think its better if we just go about everything one day at a time. And firstly the most important task is getting Riva some cake and going back to the hospital" 
j - "Yeah, I'm going to pack a bag also so I can stay there tonight with her"
v - "Can you pack a bag for me too? I'm just gonna run downstairs and grab the cake from the bakery next door. I'm sure she will love it"
j - "Okay" she said smiling. 

As Jeevika gathered a few personal items and packed them away, she couldn't resist smiling looking around the apartment. It felt like home already and she couldn't wait to bring her daughter home and set up their home together. She took a closer look at everything in the apartment, making it come to terms with the fact that this was hers too. Jeevika heard her phone ringing in the bedroom so she sprung to the room to grab it thinking it could be Riva. As she made her way quickly, she tripped on her bag falling flat on the bed. As the pain flinched through her body, she took some time to adjust herself back on the bed. When Viren entered he saw her scrunched up face and ran towards her. 

v - "WHAT HAPPENED?"
j - "I just tripped and landed on my stomach" she said holding it tighter than ever. 

Viren helped her move to the side of the bed and pulled tried to catch a glimpse of her stomach. He could see it a little more bruised than before now too. 

v - "What was the rush?"
j - "My phone. Check it" she said a bit out of breath. 

Viren picked up Jeevika's cell phone from the side and saw two missed calls from a strange number. When he tried calling back, it was unavailable. Viren had a gut feeling it was him, it was Nikhil. He quickly went back to Jeevika's side and mentally prepared her to deal with this. 

v - "Jeevika, I think its him calling you"

Jeevika's face became alert and she forgot about every pain in her body. She sat up a bit more scared, though not visible on her face. She immediately tangled her hand with Viren's waiting for his direction. 

v - "He's going to call again, and you have to pick up before its too late and we loose him. You will talk to him normally, and bravely. If he asks you whose near you, you lie to him. You don't give him any information he wants. You solely ask his purpose for calling you. Don't lose control over your voice and if he tries to blackmail, don't believe him..."

Within seconds her phone rang again and Viren picked it up putting it on speaker and awaiting to see who this mysterious caller is. 

❤️ Feedback Welcome ❤️ 

Sorry all for the long wait! Been out of town lately, but I'll be updating regularly till mid-August until I have to move to the East Coast 😃 Do Comment and Like! Next update after 35 likes! ❤️ 

Edited by Kays94 - 9 years ago
Wara082007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally an UPDATE :-D ... As Always it was AWESOMELY written <3 ... LOVED the EMOTIONAL CONCEPTUALIZATION and EXECUTION of the STORY :-* ... I M SURE IT CAN'T BE BETTER THAN THIS <3 THANK YOU
millee18 thumbnail
:)
#Unres

After seeing ur pm ! i got so happy cz i thought i got an update to read but whn i read first line i realized i have read this already !
But u know ur writing is flawless tht i can read a single update again nd again ! nd thts wht i did ... read it all over again .

Again i felt like its all so perfect !
every puzzle piece is fixed now... except tht nikhil ! i hate him to the core... but accept it or not ! he played a very imp role in bringing virika together !
finally they feel like they belong to each other ! Omg !
lovvveeeddd it !

But the phn call... thts like the worst point to stop ! nd u should know tht !
better write soonish ! nd i mean soonish ! Edited by millee18 - 9 years ago
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally an update missed em a lot
As usual it's beyond amazing
I love joe thief relationship Is going
So cute
His last motivating words to her makes jk
A perfect man
Waiting for more
alonelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love the way the story is gng
Their bonding is just awesome
Loving viren n the way he's just standing with jeevika n riva in all their troubles
Continue soon
Can't wait for the next part
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
Sorry I haven't been commenting
The story is going great!  I'm loving the bond between Jeevs and Viren
<3
I am just busy with things right now, so can't give a long comment
But thanks for sending the pms
Really appreciate it <3
Love,
Hinal 🤗
kryanfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing amazing amazing update dear😊😊
And CONGRATULATIONS on your new thread..!😊
Edited by kryanfan1 - 9 years ago
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... really proud of jeevika.. the way she handle this situation just fabulous... I just really wish riva will get well soon and start their new life as a family... I just wanna kill that nikil.. I just really hope riva is alright.. update soon...