Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marium.marium thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First thoughts πŸ₯Ί πŸ’” Don't end this please 😭

Take your time to update if your busy but please don't end

Emotionally high update! Each emotion of VIREN, jeevika & Riva for one aother is beautifully described.
Loved the update, Thank you for sending pms everytime πŸ€—
liveistolove thumbnail
❀️
3 hearts for the amazing 3 of this story..jeevika, viren & riva 
and one for the beautiful writer ..
The emotional bond between the trio is expressed beautifully πŸ˜Š

The way in which viren helps jeevika to over come her fear about losing riva is just perfect πŸ‘
And the faith jeevika has on viren.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
These two are adorable πŸ˜Š

What to tell about riva..she is the sweet little goddess..she is the strength as well as weakness of her parents.πŸ€—

The fact that this is the last chapter and we won't get to any further chapters in this story is making me sad.. πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί
this is one story that we would never like to end..

But its true that everything has an end..
And this story has got a beautiful, peaceful ending.. 
Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story..
This story surely will have a top position forever in all virika lovers heart. πŸ˜Š
There is no story present like this and it never had been and it never will be in d future... πŸ‘

Congratulations.. πŸ˜Š
Keep writing and keep virika alive forever through your stories πŸ€— 
lashyyy thumbnail
last part uff
its really emotional
loved how u shows all three ( viren, jeevika, riva) emotions
loved the starting where jeevs is panicking abt this surgery nd riva but how beautifully nd soo soo sweetly he calmed
loved the scene where viren is telling jeevs to imagine their future ,riva future the scene is really beautiful, heart touching, adorable nd just perfect
u know wat kinni before i was just the fan of ur coz u ri8 virika stories nd i adore it but after reading this part i m a fan of ur writing ur just a splendid brilliant nd the best writer u know when i was reading the part i can actually visualize kryan nd the situation its that perfectly written babes
i just can't describe how i was actually si engrossed in the part i can't tell u
i just want to one thing that i feel from heart nd didn't say it to anyone that ur words of fiction looked real to me just loved ur efforts
now coming to tge part loved it
its awesome loved how viren stand by jeevs nd riva all the time
loved all the moment in this part how riva is so strong during this phase of her life
then jeevs giving viren all the Rights regarding riva she make him her guardian officially
so finally it ends its the last update will miss this story so much
thanks for keeping virika alive by ur stories keep writing more stories

plz one request karina if its possible plz ri8 nd epilogue to this story
MehtaAnkita thumbnail
I will still request you to please continue it. Not only because its Virika, but because you are the writer and I haven't read a Mature Love Story like this. Keeni none can touch you when it comes to emotions.
Bleeding in Love to Smitten in Love - aahhh what a beautiful journey.
Starting from Jeevika being a mother and father for Riva. Little girl so understanding and mature. Viren, a man to die for. I still remember when he met her for the elocution and how instantly he gelled with Riva. He was destined to be her father. There after how 1st they became friends and parents for Riva.
They had to face so many hardships, Jeevika'sJeevika's 1st husband Viren's painful past, Riva's health, But how they overcame it.
Finally that Riva is safe and sound and he is officially his father now. They can start with new happy life. 
This update was emotions at his best. How Viren stood by Jeevika and Riva. Best part was how he made Jeevika close her eyes and imagine their future. Keeni pls, I want to see them happy together. 
Its the most different and unconditional Love Story of Virika. I shall always be thankful to you for writing this one. 

neemaneema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely amazing...πŸ‘πŸ‘
U described their emotions...love and their bonding.
Everything about it was wonderful.
I just cried while reading this.
Thank u for giving us Riva.
U are awesome karina...a very gud writer. Really blessed..
Plss dont stop writing. I am addicted to all ur stories.
Love u soo much.
Stay blessed.
And continue writing.
Edited by neemaneema - 9 years ago
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!! Last update! 
No worries, I won't say you to Continue it coz everything has an ending! 
Loved the update! Everything was so lively! 
Awesome story! 
This was the only sad story I Loved! The emotions, the feelings, the characters,the scenes were so real!
Really BIL was a heart touching story! It didn't feel atleast once that we are reading an imaginative story, it always felt like a real story! All Thanks to your Superb skills to pen down things like they are real !
Gonna miss Virika and Riva!