Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rk2127

After a long time...

Finally we know what happened and now it's in the present that we can read there thought of each other.

Can totally understand Khushi's need for distancing. Offcourse she was confused and still is after 5years of the incident and much of this confusion and Arnav's and Khushi's present equation is Arnav's doing.

Given the age Khushi was he confused her with his sudden kiss to her, changing there friendship in to something else and then leaving a communication gap. 

That still exist, which explains Khushi's confusion about what he wants and what Khushi wants from there relation. They need to talk and clear all the communication gap. 

Continue soon. Hope you are good And missed you and your stories. I hope your AD gives you time so you can be regular. 

Thank you so much for this one. Your comments are always assuring for me, and I missed them πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to know that you're gradually understanding Khushi.
Edited by bridgeofdreams - 9 years ago
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetAnnyS

Interesting story with different track and settings. waiting for next updates

Thank you and welcome πŸ˜Š 
bridgeofdreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: oKBSo

Yes... oh yes... I am happy that Arnav has feelings for her

Me too πŸ˜†
bridgeofdreams thumbnail
Hello :)

Chapter Eight

Passing-by Clouds 

Khushi is someone who would like to wake up every morning with the belief that there is always a bright side that no matter what, life is beautiful and one should live it to the fullest. With a bright smile that could shine the worlds of the lucky ones who are honoured to witness such a lovely side, Khushi stepped out of her bed. The freshness of mornings can beat any other time of the day, Khushi thought while stretching her arms lazily and stifling a yawn.

After a warm shower, Khushi walked down the stairs, sniffing to guess what her mother had made for breakfast today.

"Khushi, here you come. I was telling your mother that I've missed having breakfast made by you," Shashi Gupta spoke with a glint in his eyes as he thought of the different replies Khushi can come up with.

"If you want so, I'll make it tomorrow," Khushi replied in un-Khushi-fied tone that told her father some thing was off about his daughter, but he decided not to probe her for neither the time nor place were suitable.

"Are you going to be late today?" Payal asked.

"Why?" At this reply-cum-question, Shashi Gupta smiled. This was his Khushi. Khushi would not give a satisfying answer before knowing what she is asked for and why the other needs to know anything from her.

"I'm planning to visit Di and thought of going there together. What say?"

"I have three classes. But tell me, don't you have anything else to do. When is your interview scheduled?"

"Next Monday," Payal replied enthusiastically. The mere thought of the upcoming interview could lighten up her day. She was so excited for it. She had already got the highest grade in the test assigned for the wanna-be teachers, and now only the interview was left. Payal had completed her  bachelor's degree in physical geography. At a very young age, Payal had been very interested in knowing countries' names and their capital cities. As she had grown older, she had shown a deeper interest in learning more about maps, cartography and all. When she had studied geography at school, her teachers used to praise her for the wide knowledge she displayed. Her decision to specialize in geography had come almost naturally to Payal, and her family expected that.

"I'm so happy for you, bitya," Garima squeezed Payal hands affectionately.

"Mom, the parathas are delicious. Thank you." Saying this, Khushi stood up and bid everyone a goodbye. She was about to leave when she heard her buaji complaining to others about how careless her son, Arjun, is being when it comes to his health. Khushi's shoulders stiffed slightly at the mention of her cousin, and that was the last thing she heard of her family as she walked out.

~~~~~~   

Khushi had an hour break after her Shakespeare class, so she decided to have some juice from the university's cafeteria. She sat there alone as Lavanya, who was still angry with her, had another class for a course Khushi had already had. Adjusting her long skirt, Khushi sat on a bench for a while. She felt tired. Last night, she could not sleep properly and it seemed as if she were catching up with the exhaustion of the last few weeks. Truth be told, Khushi was mentally tired more than physically. Her eyes caught a while butterfly flying around before resting on a flower's blossoms. Automatically, Khushi's lips curved into a small smile. That moment, she craved to be as carefree as the butterfly in front of her eyes...she wanted to go higher and let go of whatever tired her out. Heaving a deep sigh, Khushi sipped on her mango juice.

"Hi, Khushi." Khushi chocked on her juice hearing Sanjana Singhania's sweet voice.

Oh, no!

"Hello," Khushi greeted her with no enthusiasm.

"May I join you?"

I do not wish.

"Actually, I was just about to leave," Khushi lied blatantly or maybe she did not lie. Suddenly, she felt like leaving everything including her last class and just have a walk regardless the hot temperature of Delhi in that afternoon. Well, she was that crazy.

"Oh, My bad! Then convey my greetings to all the Guptas and Raizadas specially ASR." Somewhat, Sanjana's friendly tone provoked Khushi.

Oh, yes! I can send a letter to him if you wish.

"I will. Bye."

Oh, Goodness! What's wrong with me?

Khushi was on the verge of snapping at some drivers as she crossed the road to walk on the shadowy streets.

Hmph.

~~~~~~~

Khushi's phone rang when she was nearing the main gate of her home. She stopped to take the call as she read the caller ID, Anjali Di.

"Hello, Di."

"Keep this hello for yourself and tell me where are you?" Anjali's voice dipped with fake anger in Khushi's ears.

"Just reached home."

"Come over. We're waiting."

"But..."

"I don't want to hear anything. If you need some rest, RM is all yours."

It is your Chotey's.

"Are you coming?"

"As if I had a choice."

"That's cool. Thank you. Bye."

Although Anjali is not Khushi's biological sister yet the former had more 'authority'- if we can call it by that- on Khushi than Khushi's own sister, Payal. Khushi had an immense respect for Anjali that she rarely disobeys her. Not that Khushi did not respect Payal. She did. Maybe the age difference is a big element here.

Khushi gave her car's keys to the watchman and asked him to hand them to her family's driver, so that the latter pick it from the park outside her university before she headed to Raizada Mansion.

~~~~~~

Arnav walked out of the meeting conference to his office with Akaash beside him.

"Bhai, you nailed it. I liked how you made him stutter."

"This is business, Akaash, not games. Have you done what you were asked for?"

"Of course, Bhai."

One of the finest qualities that Arnav liked in Akaash is his dedication to his work. No matter what or how much Arnav demands from Akaash, the job would be done accordingly. Ever since Akaash entered AR, he had been this loyal to Arnav and his work. As a child, growing up in front of and with Arnav, Arnav could trust Akaash blindly on everything for the honesty, loyalty and love that Akaash bestowed.

AR had recently started preparing for their next big show, which would be held two moths from now. Arnav had assigned Akaash to make the primer statistics for the show taking into consideration the new textures and colours AR would use for the first time.

For Akaash, Arnav was his idol when it comes to work and responsibilities. He had seen how Arnav turned his father's small company to this AR, a company that beats others in their industry, one that is known internationally now. Arnav had offered his time and hard work for AR, and Akaash is always ready to do his best to make his brother proud, and see that look of appreciation in Arnav's eyes. More than any other feelings, Akaash feels gratitude and love for Arnav, Di and their parents. He could never forget, in years, what they had done to him and his own parents when they had nothing.

"Akaash, is everything alright? Where are you lost?" Arnav's questions halted Akaash's thoughts.

"Nothing. What were you saying?"

"Who is occupying the smart mind of my brother's?" Arnav said amusingly. It was not everyday that he got a chance to tease his little brother.

"What?"

"Now you are really acting smart. Who's that?"

"No one, Bhai. You tell me, why the sudden interest in green and altering most of our initial plans for the show?"

A chiffon, floor length, green dress which hugged a slim figure gracefully, conjured up in Arnav's mind.

"Just for a change." Arnav's voice sounded distant to his own ears as he heard his own words.

Somehow, Akaash could not swallow Arnav's reply, but he chose to keep quiet. "Whatever. Can I go home now?"

"Yes." Arnav sat on his chair.

"Bye, Bhai." Akaash put the file he had on the desk and turned to leave, but Arnav called him once he turned the door's knob.

"Akaash, tell her I said hi," Arnav winked.

Akaash shook his head and muttered 'Aap bhi na' as he stepped out. His heartbeats quickened in anticipation of seeing Payal, who had called him earlier, in his home.

I will tell Bhai soon.

No ArShi scenes here! I wanted to let you know PayAsh better. Hope you liked the update. Do drop your comment if you have some time.

Edited by bridgeofdreams - 8 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

What the

Hain khushi isn't a happy bunny is she

Damn she was snapping at others

And what with her cousin Arjun

Wait haven't seen him

This is still in past right

Or is this present time

I think am confusing you for no reason and myself too

Well not in good mood are we khushi

Hmmm payash huh

Am sure they will tell family and soon

Lets see what else is next

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Edited.

Why is Khushi restless and sleepless? So mush so that she is snapping at anyone?

Is Arnav is the reason? And a sudden Ms. Singhania's interest in ASR ?

Arnav changed his new show collection color and fabric to dedicate it to a vision in chiffon green long dress πŸ˜³

Payal wanna be a teacher, and Akash a loyal brother and employee. Nice.

Is Arnav's and Anjali's parents alive in this story?

Arjun?? Why Khushi stiffen on his name? I guess there is lot mire to past? At least Khushi's past? 

Maybe that's why how she is? Not happy and not trusting?

Really curious, continue soon.
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the PM. lovely update
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update .

please update soon
yeshyeshna thumbnail