Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 253

A beautiful word often used in Hindi poetry for Radha Krishna, Ram Sita.. "Virah".. Longing in separation from a lover.. In a soliloquy as Sita remained a captive of Ravana she sings.." She wished she could stop breathing now that she is away from Ram since it is so painful to draw in each breath. Yet the lingering hope of the eyes catching a glimpse of him again keeps her going. And she refuses to close those eyes." I was quite young when I read it and it was supposed to be a religious text. But something told me this is how separation is meant to feel.

Time passes in jolts. Sometimes chunks whizz by and sometimes each millisecond drags into an unending eternity.πŸ‘

It is all about love really. How with him lies her sanity, her strength. With him gone everything is dull, unreal, a shadow of what he left behind. He is her sun and the moon can only shine when the sun's life giving rays fall on it. Her center of gravity is no longer in front of her eyes. How meaningless and empty everything is! She is but hollow, incomplete without him.
Very well written. She was so void and mortified without him. Though there was too much animosity, misunderstanding between them. But their suppressed love surmounted everything.

She looks ethereal in white. Forlorn. Her hand curls around his shirt in a fleeting wisp of her memory.πŸ‘πŸ‘Tonight her lonely hand balls itself into a fist. Uneasy sleep. And a haunting beautiful dream, I confess, details of which I had forgotten from my first watch. Nice in a way. Like am seeing it with fresh eyes for the very first time. A splendid visual imagery that assaults your senses. Nothing grand in this low budget Indian show. The grandeur is when they catch the human emotions and display it for us to revel in. I am no Sigmund Freud. I cannot interpret the dream. But I do see the love. Pearls. Mannat ki chabhi. Her amma's payal. As women's instinct returned in full force. A lover transformed into a seer. 

Just loved your thought. Without the grand set, IPK is grand with the presence of two grandest actors named Barun and Sanaya. They are not extremely good looking only, but they are tremendously brilliant in emoting their expressions.

Destiny threw her right in the arms of a steely eyes stranger. He threw the harshest of unthinkable insults at her. A terrible adventure she had landed herself in. A place she could not even imagine remotely. Dressed in her finest and made even more alluring, a dupatta trampled under his feet. His arms around her. A handsome magnetic face that had stared right back at her.. And then had been captivated by her.. lips? Why had it felt unreal, but possibly altered her forever. Irrevocably entangled two lives. He had dared to tear away her pristine pearl dori. Those innocent jewels lay scattered at their feet. Falling as if in slow motion . Magnified hypnotic as they bounced off the hard floor. But had she been more alive than at that moment under his unwavering unnerving stare, slipping away the restrains from her hair to regain back her pride. Alive that's what this dangerous dance with fire had felt like. Khushi Kumari Gupta perhaps always had needed Arnav Singh Raizada to reach her true potential. Or simply to fill in those hollow nooks and corners within her.

Lovely take on their first encounter. 

There were so much intensity, so much yearning were there on there first meeting that it felt, they are soul mates and bound to be together.

What made her hold on to a key that belonged to the rude, arrogant, cynical man who made it clear he did not believe in anything nice. Why did his dreams feel precious? Worth guarding with her life. A secret just hers to treasure. An incomprehensible tie already forged with this devil incarnate. Something that safely silently remained in her bright gaudy jhola as a reminder of an inexplicable spark. She had not thrown it away but kept it close.

that mannat ki chabi was one more significant link for their unison.

Her amma's payal.. He had kept that close to him. Tenderly with utmost devotion in his eyes he had placed in on her feet the night she felt like a princess in a fairy tale. Glittering gleaming lights everywhere. People celebrating all around. But just one man before her. Gazing at her like no one had ever looked at her before. Her thoughts taking an unbidden direction. She could not control them that night. Her eyes kept returning to the man who was making her feel like a woman. The most beautiful woman.  She had felt a strange sense of exhilaration. Did she understand the power that she held over him? That regular Khushi Kumari Gupta had been enough and more than enough to draw Arnav Singh Raizada in. New sensations flooding and illuminating her being. She knew deep within he wanted her that night and she had wanted him. She was in love. And desire a beautiful expression of that love. He had taken care of her, made her feel safe. Magically conjured her amma's payal and put it on her. His touch has seared her skin and she had craved for more. Not sure what, but there had to be more.

Sublime description of the diwali night.

Oh yeah, he made her feel like the most desirable woman that night.

The jadoo, the nesha, the madhoshiya and she just couldn't hide herself from his yearning look.

But life had gotten complicated. It felt necessary to hate him when all her heart really wanted to do was shower him with affection..with love...  Now he was gone and something was terribly undeniably wrong. He was calling out to her.."Khushi.." her name on his lips..his sould reaching out to his soulmate.. her.."Khushi".. A prayer.. A gentle caress.. A cry for help.. Just her.. He needed her.. Just like she needed him.. was nothing without him.. Oblivion.. She had to find him.. Reach him before it was too late.. Urgency.. Panic.. Oh where are you my love?!

Arnav's life was in danger. That's why he was calling her in her dream. It is the divine power of unconditional love.

Tonight she doesn't care if the whole family's sleep is disturbed. Single threaded focus on him. No ego that even after her tearful pleading he boarded the flight. He should be the one to call. No... She will call him. And if he isn't calling, some misfortune has surely befallen him. Not conscious of what everyone is thinking. No necessity to keep up appearances, behave normal, calm, collected. No... Tonight she will just be a loving wife waiting and worrying for husband. He always said we should do what feels right to us and give a damn about what is the expected norm. Tonight she unknowingly embraced it as she emerged a premika...his lover..his wife..  Her sole existence breathes of her love. It is just him. And no one else, nothing else matters but him.

You made me spell bound buddy.
 What a spectacular take.πŸ‘
Yup it's like an OS, not a regular review.
How you depicted Khushis' emotions is awesome.
That dream sure signifies a lot. And your analysis made it more captivating.
It was difficult to high light lines. Cause the whole take is marvelous. Though some lines I marked blue what stood out.
My comments are in purple.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

Rhea, although we know the reasons obvious  for Khushi's sudden FBs, it did sit well, it filled in the emptiness from her side..loved your beautiful capture of the moments goneby...
yes, shyam's motive seems changed now, he is no more that unharmful sweet PG, upgraded to abductor status.. :)
how did khushi know rabba ve? that was silly.. but the moment they showed the Teej FBs all galthis  maaf

Naniji's chote tale had a morale, spoke of his possessiveness protective instincts... that convo with akash had a different flavor altogether.. his being mischievous ...
beautiful rhea

Thanks for always reading Indu. Yes the reason obvious but they did do a great job on the memories coursing through KHushi. I kind of get bored in these episodes but all these flashback scenes brought about such a raw need to have Arnavji back in our.. err umm I mean her.. life.. And Sanaya's voice in that soliloquy lovely..  
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

What a spectacular take.πŸ‘
Yup it's like an OS, not a regular review.
How you depicted Khushis' emotions is awesome.
That dream sure signifies a lot. And your analysis made it more captivating.
It was difficult to high light lines. Cause the whole take is marvelous. Though some lines I marked blue what stood out.
My comments are in purple.

Ohh Thanks a lot Sohara.. I freaked out on your comments.. and you also remember what I wrote in my PM πŸ˜³ .  You are so right.. When I look at that first meeting it does feel like the first day itself the soul recognized its soulmate. Barun and Sanaya..uff.. how did they manage to create such magic on screen? Thank you again ..
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 254

well, this man got introduced here, so it can't be all bad, can it.

was he asr's wicked uncle's ballistically wicked son?

was he a forgotten scion of the malik khandan come to assert his right?

was he a business rival who wanted to kaput asr before ar took over his whole empire... i mean look at the profile, the "stance" of head, and isn't that a brown suit he wears. oh h only one man has copyright in perpetuity over suits of that shade, doesn't he know? maybe it's a fierce battle for the right to own and master that very thing... the brown suit.

this man was too dashing to be just an anybody. maybe he was aman's cool dude younger bro taking revenge on his hapless and sleep deprived elder bro's inconsiderate boss so aman could take over ar.

i mean, who was he?

and who was masala mama, while we are at this? was he a secret messenger for some mega boss called mother? and babli, with that definite nick nack air, was she an infiltrator from the dark side too? she kept the evil eye twitching eviler music embellished enemy aware of her brusque not mushy cousin's cousin's whereabouts and shenanigans.

i mean who were all these people? must be the writers had understood the need for a deep dark fascinating conspiracy against asr and ar and these were the stalwarts of that twist, dhamakedaar twist, in the tail and tale...

surely that black scorpion in the sangeet sequence was a maha hint of this maha twist.

and look look now nani ji is telling the pining khushi that her chhotey hides in brass containers to punish himself if those he loves get chastised. huh? okay, i will not lie, when i heard this the first time, i was irritated but intrigued, was this a major lead, a hint hint, at something to come.

hmm... episode 254. very tired and uninspired day at the production house, maybe the going away of powerhouse actor had winded them and suddenly in the midst of highly notched up shyam melodrama and khushi to the rescue strategy, an honest and forlorn sigh from the show... where are you, arnav ji. how will 20 minutes sell without you. wardrobe, yes yes make that mistake and give that suit to that fellow, at least we'll get to see something that reminds of nasty arrogance...

sat through it hoping to see a dear face, and just because i do have a lot of regard and fondness for nani, khushi and the others... no, not nick nack and extremely nonmasala uncle. but yeah, that profile could have led the story to more exotic vistas... such a "washte". bhelcomes, rocky... how you kept us inventing dreaming believing.

for rocky and the real thriller, a song... and a dance. and if memory has not completely disappeared, in this particular gana a little mistaken identity too.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqyTD1zU9w&index=1&list=PLNDSHEDjg3UGy39CwTTiMVRdvK12p3Ioz[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 254

well, this man got introduced here, so it can't be all bad, can it.

was he asr's wicked uncle's ballistically wicked son?

was he a forgotten scion of the malik khandan come to assert his right?

was he a business rival who wanted to kaput asr before ar took over his whole empire... i mean look at the profile, the "stance" of head, and isn't that a brown suit he wears. oh h only one man has copyright in perpetuity over suits of that shade, doesn't he know? maybe it's a fierce battle for the right to own and master that very thing... the brown suit. Haha sure if I got it and sold it could make millions..but then if I got it, to sell or not to sell  (and keep it close) is the question?

this man was too dashing to be just an anybody. maybe he was aman's cool dude younger bro taking revenge on his hapless and sleep deprived elder bro's inconsiderate boss so aman could take over ar.

i mean, who was he? You know in 257 there is this man from England conference calling Khushi about ASR. That man spoke passable English and had a concentrated AR employee look. And I was immediately thinking everyone misses Arnav. they needed someone to say some English dialogues because they writers miss writing that, the director misses directing someone standing talking on a phone, wardrobe guys wanting to use a suit and story writer may have felt everything is incomplete without a glimpse that reminds you of the kind of man who runs AR. 

and who was masala mama, while we are at this? was he a secret messenger for some mega boss called mother? and babli, with that definite nick nack air, was she an infiltrator from the dark side too? she kept the evil eye twitching eviler music embellished enemy aware of her brusque not mushy cousin's cousin's whereabouts and shenanigans. I did think Masala mama has some higher purpose..umm lower purpose.. but Babli darkness of a different kind.. the writers block darkness..

i mean who were all these people? must be the writers had understood the need for a deep dark fascinating conspiracy against asr and ar and these were the stalwarts of that twist, dhamakedaar twist, in the tail and tale...

surely that black scorpion in the sangeet sequence was a maha hint of this maha twist.

and look look now nani ji is telling the pining khushi that her chhotey hides in brass containers to punish himself if those he loves get chastised. huh? okay, i will not lie, when i heard this the first time, i was irritated but intrigued, was this a major lead, a hint hint, at something to come. Ooh I didn't think of the hint.. I just thought there they go making him into some sort of selfless superhero again. why couldn't it be a simple cute memory?

hmm... episode 254. very tired and uninspired day at the production house, maybe the going away of powerhouse actor had winded them and suddenly in the midst of highly notched up shyam melodrama and khushi to the rescue strategy, an honest and forlorn sigh from the show... where are you, arnav ji. how will 20 minutes sell without you. wardrobe, yes yes make that mistake and give that suit to that fellow, at least we'll get to see something that reminds of nasty arrogance...

sat through it hoping to see a dear face, and just because i do have a lot of regard and fondness for nani, khushi and the others... no, not nick nack and extremely nonmasala uncle. but yeah, that profile could have led the story to more exotic vistas... such a "washte". bhelcomes, rocky... how you kept us inventing dreaming believing. sigh.. I sat throught it for BFTP this time.. first time I just frwded to confirm if that dear face showed up.

for rocky and the real thriller, a song... and a dance. and if memory has not completely disappeared, in this particular gana a little mistaken identity too. gumnaan hai koi..badnaam hai koi.. that thriller movie, seen?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhqyTD1zU9w&index=1&list=PLNDSHEDjg3UGy39CwTTiMVRdvK12p3Ioz[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

Fun take Indi di for a forgettable episode. You rightly caught the two highlights for me too. Someone else in a sinister picking the phone and a loving grandma with her grandson's wife. Enjoyed all your list of suspects. I hadn't thought of all this intrigue.. for me it was just, when does he come back? But when you all discuss these possibilities now I feel like there was so much potential in the story if had taken this direction.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Fun take Indi di for a forgettable episode. You rightly caught the two highlights for me too. Someone else in a sinister picking the phone and a loving grandma with her grandson's wife. Enjoyed all your list of suspects. I hadn't thought of all this intrigue.. for me it was just, when does he come back? But when you all discuss these possibilities now I feel like there was so much potential in the story if had taken this direction.

hi rhea,

unbeliebvably vacuous episode. airhead stuff. really why the constant superhero making of a man who was so oh man i'd reject any and all superheroes for him.

open your mouth and someone's nodding wisely and saying ah but the kitchen audience or whatever, the jhoola, the garden, the temple, the saas, the bahu, the kumari, the shadishuda, all audience of a certain gender if you ask me will take my choice... some protesting and calling him names, some graciously and some swooning...

but ah, they all know everything.

also this achhi bahufication of khushi this moment on... save me... i might even prefer an ott halfwit to this slow poisoning.

ha ha very well said about that english speaking employee... yeah everyone was missing the man who made ipk ipk. okay last statement will have brickbats flying... it was gul, it was the writers, it was the music, it was the directors... it was sanaya it was chemistry it was lakshmi... yes, everyone made ipk ipk, but for me you take out barun and ipk is not my serial anymore. almost the same for sanaya. but one difference, which my instinct made without even talking to me... i remember the ending of the show, and i knew if barun left i would stop watching instantly. if sanaya left i would still try, even if i were not happy at all, because i would want to watch barun.

yes, when we saw the first time we did not know the story... lots of speculation, many "spoilers", many in the forum acting as seers and advisors... it was a bit bizarre... we all missed him so badly.

@Indi
Thanks for your fun take on episode 245.  I enjoyed your theory of this Rocky guy!!  I remember girls on the forum were drooling on him!!  πŸ˜†  Yep, it had so much potential and had us all guessing!!  The scene with nani and Khushi was nice.
indi52 thumbnail
 ^^^

kate, remember the excitement over rocky? ha ha... all of us so desperate and scared that barun would not be seen at all. you know i think they just managed expectations so badly.

in retrospect, he actually did come and shoot much more often than i thought he would... secondly had they planned a bit, hut need not have had such awful bd scenes. the revelation before family need not have had three days of the same shot of barun.

and really, actors go away from long running serials ALL the time, yes i capped that. πŸ˜† was looking cursorily at bade achhe lagte hain today and yesterday... the male lead was clearly not around and the shooting had been done separately, okay it's obvious in a way, but no one seems to care...bade achhe is doing well for a long time, in the middle the female lead was away for an eternity too. ram kapoor goes away often... the whole world doesn't get to know about it or speculate or look at rocky hungrily... story goes on, lead goes and returns... exactly what might have happened at ipk... though yes, in ipk they were the main attraction so the thing had to be managed carefully... could have been done.

unnecessary hysteria all the way.

i think the production house loves to create controversy and get publicity.

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@ Aarwen Episodes 254-55

Your random thoughts...hmm. I twirled and dipped in them...the flashbacks, the soliloquy, all your talks on raw love like sugar free jalebis which look like the ordinary ones. You bite into them and you know they are special !
Thanks R for making the episodes them.πŸ€—

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

kate, remember the excitement over rocky? ha ha... all of us so desperate and scared that barun would not be seen at all. you know i think they just managed expectations so badly.

in retrospect, he actually did come and shoot much more often than i thought he would... secondly had they planned a bit, hut need not have had such awful bd scenes. the revelation before family need not have had three days of the same shot of barun.

and really, actors go away from long running serials ALL the time, yes i capped that. πŸ˜† was looking cursorily at bade achhe lagte hain today and yesterday... the male lead was clearly not around and the shooting had been done separately, okay it's obvious in a way, but no one seems to care...bade achhe is doing well for a long time, in the middle the female lead was away for an eternity too. ram kapoor goes away often... the whole world doesn't get to know about it or speculate or look at rocky hungrily... story goes on, lead goes and returns... exactly what might have happened at ipk... though yes, in ipk they were the main attraction so the thing had to be managed carefully... could have been done.

unnecessary hysteria all the way.

i think the production house loves to create controversy and get publicity.

Yeah, there were many repetitive scenes.  I was surprised too to see Barun and every little scenes made my day!  Oh, those days I was so jittery and restless.

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago