Picture from CID Trishakti 3 [08-06-2014]- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

18.3k

Users

13

Likes

30

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Veena..


😲😲 Yar I don't know duo and trio were there in the 3rd part, kisi ne btaya bi nai😲😛
Wese there alot of caps for daya sir, so does it mean he was there for full epi?😳
I missed the series but thnx to caps makers who watch the episodes and putt the caps for us, hats off to u guys 😆

Thank u so much deba, I like ur selective caps 😉



Veena, actually batane layek kuch vi nehin tha...yeh scene sirf 2 mins ka hoga...
yeah Daya sir was present in maximum time 😃
-beena- thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
#22
Wonderfully captured caps Debasree. 😃 Thankyou so much for your efforts. 👏 👏
I am glad I missed the episode.

Related Topics

CID thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 7 months ago

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178

https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2025860918253703178
Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: ajay17october · 3 months ago

cid special bureau starts on sony wah channel at night

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: SparkleSoul · 6 months ago

Television actor Jaswir Kaur, best known for her roles in shows such as Anupamaa , CID and Gangaa, recently spoke about how she was “forced” to...

Expand ▼
CID thumbnail

Posted by: Ranjha2.O · 4 months ago

RETELECAST Narrative voice:- Mujhe 20 saal ho gaye Bombay mein /a sunrise over the beach, with soft waves gently touching the shore in a calm,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".