Ishra SS: An Online Mischief*Dil Kahi rukta nahi* PART 2 updated Pg-4

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
~Prologue~

The conference hall was buzzing with activity. All the executives were discussing and presenting their agendas for their next big project, few executives looked up at their boss for his views and approval but none of them dared to voice their opinion as The Boss- Raman Kumar Bhalla was busy doing some important work on his laptop,his knitted brows and deep- in-thought look was enough for them to know that their boss was typing some important email or discussing something crucial with a client.

Not that the executives knew that their Multi-millionaire boss was indeed typing something really important and indeed working on a crucial agenda. The CEO of the Year with knitted eyebrows and deep-in-thought look was Chatting online. Yes this was his new agenda and he never lost any deal.

Bloody Bala, huh! sighed Raman. Yes Bala was the other party in the deal.

He stared at her username - SwordQueen - an unknown woman about whom he knew nothing,not even her real name! Well but this fake name of hers reminded him of HIS sword queen at home who would practically slay him if she came to know this. 

~*~

She was a respected bahu, a wife, mother of a five-year old YET she was acting like a teen. This was all Vandita akka's undoing. She carefully adjusted the computer screen so that anybody passing from behind wouldn't notice that what was she upto. She mentally prayed to murugan to keep her secret hidden from Raavan Kumar but the first thing she noticed on the screen reminded her of him. The username- Ra.One- Aiyoo such a childish username, this is a grown up man or What if he is really a small child,  thought a shocked Ishita but nevertheless it sounded like Raavan and that was enough to remind her that whenever she was talking to Ra.One she had to be extra careful about her Raavan.

An innocent Prank, An online mischief. Lets see if it brings the unspoken emotions, the unsaid words brimming to the surface.

Index

Part-1(Scroll Below)

PS-This story is based just after IshRa marriage, during the I-Detest-You times.

Continuation of this story depends on the response, as I already have two other SS pending and they have lots of requests, so will update this if you all want to read further.

BUDDY ME FOR PM UPDATES

Edited by Scribble_Tweety - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

~~PART-1~~

A particular part of their earlier chat zoomed in his mind.

Ra.one - fav. Song?
Swordqueen - this time first you.

And almost immediately both of them had replied:

Ra.one - galliyan
Swordqueen - galliyan

There are like what, 1 billion hindi songs? And surely this was a one in a billion coincidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                               FEW DAYS BEFORE

It was Mihir and Mihika's engagement, few girls were gazing at Raman with not-so-innocent intentions and Raman was looking at them as if they were a bunch of kaam waali bais discussing their respective memsaabs husbands. The girls were confused as suddenly without any prior notice Raman changed his i-am-so-pissed-at-you posture to the one indicating i-am-so-pleased-with-you and stood straight with a smug smile on his face.

The girls didnt know that the sudden change was induced by the tall,fair,handsome hunkie who was now walking towards Raman and who was now their new staring shikar. 

Iss bala ko toh sirf iski biwi aur saaliya hi pasand karti hai woh bhi isliye kyunki yeh unhe chindi madrasi tofe deta rehta hai.

This was Ramans way of pacifying himself that he was more handsome than Bala.

Woh madrasan toh andhi hai..aankhe toh inn ladkiyo ke paas hai, smirked Raman. 

Meanwhile Bala was a man on mission and he had to report to his senior officer, that is , Vandita only when he had some positive news to tell and seeing all these girls swooning over Raman had given him a brilliant plan.

Finally he approached Raman and remarked casually, "I must say Raman, you are quite a ladies man! But you know what? You just got lucky. Your looks are the only thing that drag girls towards you."

"Excuse me?Mere paas fokat ka time nahi hai jo main inn ladkiyo ko attention deta phiru and waise bhi I was a playboy in college, its just that I am not intrested anymore." Lied Raman, without any hesitation.

"But ishu said that you were a nerdy book worm in your college days."

Raman lost his smirk as well as balance upon hearing this.

Uss madrasan ki itni himmat! Bewakoof aurat! Fumed Raman under his breath while bala calmly waited for Raman to regain his composure.

"Haan toh ky hua? Koi nerd playboy nahi ho sakta kya? Aur waise bhi mai in sab mein expert reh chuka hu...bina dekhe bhi ladki pata skta hun.", sneered Raman.

"I know Raman. Isliye toh mai tumhare paas aaya hun. Only you can help me." ,said Bala as if Raman was some god.

Raman didnt really understand the sudden transition of Bold Bala to Baby Bala.

"Raman I have a deal or better say a proposal for you. I know ki only you are the one in this family who wouldnt judge me on this. You know what? Smita was my first crush and we studied in same class. It was last day of school but we had a fight..." blah blah blah. The blabbering Bala never seemed to stop.

Raman was already not intrested, he striked a deal only when he was ensured about his success and his benefits. While Bala was talking non-sense, Raman thought of an excuse to escape the Boring Bala.

"Raman..you are listening na? If you do this for me I will..."

"Yeah exactly, what will i get if i do this?", interrupted Raman.

"I will tell you everything that Ishita tells me about you and..umm her feelings."

ALERT!! ALERT!!ALERT!! Screamed Ramans brain to his ears and in response they stood up to attention.

About me? The madrasan talks to this Buddhu Bala about me? Worse she shares her feelings...wait feelings??? She has feelings? About me?? And she tells him! A twinge of pain made its presense felt inside his heart.

Raman believed Bala because he knew one thing. If you ask Ishita, that if she is trapped behind the bars in a police station and gets a chance to call only one person then undoubtedly she would dial Bala. He knew this because she had already given a demonstration and thus whether Raman liked it or not but Ishita was really close to her so called jiju. 

But thats a good thing isn't it? He would get to know everything that Ishita thinks about him and he will also make Bala ask her more about him. Raman already started imagining the following things in their full glory:

1) He is getting the best husband award next year.
2) Ishita talking on phone with Bala and chanting raman-is-the-best-hubby.
This vision became his personal favourite of all the visions he loves of Ishita. 
3) I would like to thank my family, my...

SCREECHH!!!!!!! 
Ye kya tha??
Ye main hun Raman. Tumhara dimag. Shukr manao! Main abhi bhi tumhare saath hun. And seriously? Since when you started loving visions of Ishita? And you better concentrate on next year's best CEO award. Waise Maine hi tumhari khayalati gaadi ke break dabaye, usi ki awaaz thi. By the way Bala is waiting.

Without a second thought Raman said yes and within 5 minutes he was up to date with Bala's problem. He had to crack this deal!

Smita was one of the admins at relationequation.com as Bala had found out throuh her facebook profile. It was a website where one could seek any sort of relationship advice from so-called-experts, publicly by posting their problem or privately by sending a personal message to an admin. Thats what Bala wanted him to do. He wanted Raman to talk to smita through this, as relationequation was a new website therefore she would not have many people pestering her moreover there were other admins too. 
Sometimes Raman felt that it was a kind of a challenge rather than a plea from Bala's side. Raman had to chat till the point of exchanging phone numbers and also to the point of inviting her in Mihir-Mihikas wedding. Bala's excuse to not do this himself was his wife who was practically always with him, day in college and night at home. 

"Raman, Smita didnt accept my friend request on facebook, she still remembers the fight we had. Our parents were dragged in that fight. Thats why i want to do this anonymously. She has a very helpful nature. You share your own relationship problems with her and strike a conversation with her. I just want myself to be back in her good books as a good friend. Nothing else I want from you." 

Ishita was nowadays a mother, a dentist and a part time relationship advisor, not that it was her profession. She had gladly accepted Vandu akkas proposal to be one of the admins of this site. It had been a week since she started and she experienced a pleasurable feeling whenever she helped someone with their problems. For safety purposes she used her mobile as she feared if Raman came to know then he would get furious and she would get his another beti-ko-na-padhane-ke-bahane-banati-hai-aur-dekho-kaise-time-waste-krti-hai bhashan.

Kya kahani banayi hai Vandu ne. Thanks to her friend who offered her the admin role. It has to work, muttered a confident Bala.

Phase one of Bala and Vandita's mission was completed now rest was in hands of Raman and Ishita. 

NOTE: Ishra chats coming soon. I promise it gets better from next part 😆
Edited by ishra496 - 9 years ago
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ekkks hell excited to read that !!
thats soo interesting !!
Please update soon :D
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey, I just opened ur OS post just like that & your writing just took me over...Just beautiful loved it...Loved all the expressions that you included in it & conversations hv just come over like that it is happening on behalf of our eyes...u r an awesome writer...👏

And I loved the theme too...online mischief...New one...good 😳

Plz do continue.. :)😊

Edited by -Shwetha- - 9 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait for phase 2. Love how Raman immediately jumped on Bala's offer just cause he wants to know everything that Ishita says about him.
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...loved the unique theme...cont soon!
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmfever

Ekkks hell excited to read that !!
thats soo interesting !!
Please update soon :D

Thankies dear 😆. Your profile picture makes me think that Raman himself is reading this and smirking 😳
Edited by ishra496 - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shwetha-

Hey, I just opened ur OS post just like that & your writing just took me over...Just beautiful loved it...Loved all the expressions that you included in it & conversations hv just come over like that it is happening on behalf of our eyes...u r an awesome writer...👏

And I loved the theme too...online mischief...New one...good 😳

Plz do continue.. :)😊

You are right, i counted only on my title to get my post read.😆 Thanks for your compliments, it gives me some hope😳. Being called an awesome writer is an honour 😳.
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra496

You are right, i counted only on my title to get my post read.😆 Thanks for your compliments, it gives me some hope😳. Being called an awesome writer is an honour 😳.

Hey dun say that u r counted on the title...I was just opening post randomly & lucky to find ur post...nd dun forget to add me to ur pm list for next update...was nice talking to u...😳

Keep updating 😳 Its soo nice to read d ur OS..😳
Edited by -Shwetha- - 9 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow u updated. I was wondering if u are planning to quit this ff. Nice one. Excited for ishra chats in next update