PM me whenever u update it
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've edited my comment do check it! πŸ˜‰ 
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i would like to thank my family... πŸ€£that was hilarious- really looking forward to this

btw- OS means one shot. meaning story with one chapter only.  so you should change the title to ss (short story- 3-5 chapters) or ff(fan-fiction-more than 5 chapters)
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

~~PART-2~~

Raman stared at her profile. Being Bala's friend he had already guessed that this swordqueen was a madrasan. 

Apni madrasan ko nahi pata sakta,ise kya pataunga! Iss Bala ne naak mein dum kar rakha hai.

With this Raman reluctantly searched for her replies on various posts that were shared publicly. After his thorough inspection Raman was surprised and impressed, really impressed. The woman's emotional maturity was remarkable. Vaguely he wondered if he could share about his weird relationship with Ishita and made a mental note to do so once he gets to know this swordqueen. 

Ra.one - I have a problem.

Raman had no idea how to start. He knew that he cannot jump to hello-hi-kaise-ho talks so quickly. He had to present some problem and go with it but he had no idea what problem to present.

Huh! Pata nahi ye online log ladkiya kaise patate hai! Romi se class leni hogi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Clinic se ghar jana hai
2. Amma ke liye khichdi banani hai.
3. Ruhi ko khilana hai.
4. Ruhi ko sulana bhi toh hai!
5. Ravan kumar ki badbad kitkit jhelni hai.
6. Phir unke taane bhi toh sunne hai!

This mental calculation of Ishita was interrupted by a loud beep sound. She checked her mobile, it was another relationequation notification. She didn't know why but it made her feel relaxed. Knowing that she was not the only one with problems really helped and thats what this weird Ra.one had - A problem. With a frown Ishita replied.

Swordqueen - So what is your problem? How can i help you.

Within minutes there was a reply.

Ra.one - My wife. Thats my problem. And you can help me by             kidnapping her and taking her away...and never coming back.

Uh! This man sounded so familiar. Of course he was from the land of troubled husbands. She never liked this species of men and still doesnt so she curtly replied.

Swordqueen - There must be something about your wife that irks you.   Will you care to explain that?

Ra.one - Lecture. Mind you she can be an admin on your site, since she can also say those big big things that you say. I can actually seek a relationsip advise from her but that will just earn me another lecture. 

The guts of this man to say this! Okay so Ishita disliked the men from troubled husbands island but now she hated them, purely hated.  

This is another Raavan Kumar, Oh My God! look at his username! lagta hai there is all new Raavan island...ye saare lanka se aaye hue hai, laughed Ishita.

Swordqueen - Have you heard of the word 'Reason'? She is not mad I guess or why would you marry her,right? So there must be a REASON that you married her, maybe love? No? A REASON why she 'lectures' you, as you prefer to say or a REASON that why till now you have not talked to her about it or have you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kya hai yaar! ye bhi lecture deti hai. Iska toh waise profession hai lecture dena but still yaar, admi ko sochne ka bhi mauka nahi deti, thought Raman wearily.

Ra.one - Hey! Whats your REASON to be angry with me? You are defending my wife as if you are my wife.

Raman tu toh baat shuru hone se pehle hi khatam kar dega. Kya karu? Ise koi aisi problem batani hogi jo serious ho aur chalti rahe, jo khatam hi na ho aur roz isi bahane baat hoti rahe. Soch Raman soch!

In the long moment that Raman was soch-ing, there came Swordqueen umm no lecturequeen's reply.

Swordqueen - Uh! the only solution is to REASON it out with her, not me and if you are so troubled then just leave her and move on because you dont seem the type that will hold on to others for long!

Ra.one - Contract marriage.

Ye kya kar raha hai Raman, apni problem ise kaise batayega! Baad mein ye Bala ko sunayegi aur REASON puchegi. Ab Ek hi raasta hai!

Ra.one - My brother. I need your help for my brother who has a contract marriage, actually i was just checking you to see how talented you are with problem solving then only I thought of sharing  my real trouble, you know just checking.

Swordqueen - Oh.

ye kya badbada raha hai Raman. Meri chaar linye aur sirf ek OH?

Ishita was about to shut it all and leave for home but she didn't know why this contract marriage talk halted her completely. People come with problems like betrayal, lust, lack of love, possessiveness but for the first time someone had mentioned contract marriage and she couldn't help wondering that what people do when they are bonded by a contract rather than love? Like in her case - sirf Ruhi ke liye - Ishita was too keen to know how other contract marriages work out(maybe to compare with her own) that she leaned back and typed.

Swordqueen - Go on.

Ra.one - Well my brother had a contract marriage due to some issues. At first he didnt get along with his wife but now they have developed an understanding. He has no idea what she feels about him but he is somewhat attracted to her. The contract is not of few months or few years, its of a lifetime

Ishita was so immersed in his words that she lost count of time. This sounded like her own situation with a difference that she had no idea what Raman thought of her and she was somewhat attracted to him. She desperately wanted to help that guy to get his destiny, his love.

Ishita's train of thought was so stuck on station Raman terminal that when she glanced at her watch she literally fell out of her chair.

Aiyooo! Time Ishita! Amma aur Ruhi wait kar rahe honge! Ghar jake toh isse baat nahi ho paayegi.

Swordqueen - I am getting late now. Can we continue tomorrow? Or you can leave a message about your brother's problem.  

Immediately there was a reply.

Ra.one - Lets continue tomorrow. Same time?

Swordqueen - Okay. 

Raman was finally satisfied. Ek teer se do nishane. Bala ka bhi kaam ho jaayega aur mera bhi.

He was excited to see what this woman had in store for him. He had full fledged plan to take advice from her and then implement it in his own life. Only he wished that she understands his problem and keeps her interest till the end.

Edited by ishra496 - 9 years ago
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Can't wait for phase 2. Love how Raman immediately jumped on Bala's offer just cause he wants to know everything that Ishita says about him.

Phase two has started! Haven sent you pm. πŸ˜Š
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: florine_20

Oh wow u updated. I was wondering if u are planning to quit this ff. Nice one. Excited for ishra chats in next update

Even I thought the same...that i would quit it but here i am with part 2 πŸ˜†. Thanks for compliments πŸ˜³
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indian_Isha

LOL, humorous! Loved it dear! 😊

Aage bado, cant wait to see the chat! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!!! To get a compliment from such a nice writer...i cant stop doing πŸ˜³. Thanks dear.
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fab update...
Funny chats between sword queen and Ra one...wondering how they would know who they are and their reaction!
cont soon!